E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
stupenal

My Ride: 1992 325i 5spd
Lease Transfer: Z4 sdrive35iS - $329/mo

Looking to transfer my lease as I never drive the car (have a DD, motorcycle, and gf's car) and would like to free up some cash flow. Car is located in Los Angeles area, although I can show the car in Irvine after work. Specs below (pardon the details for the e89 crowd, I am listing the car in several places where viewers are not intimate with the features of the 35is):

2011 Z4 sdrive35IS
n54 factory tuned with overboost function, launch control, factory oil cooler, factory exhaust, etc
DCT transmission with paddle shifters
Deep Sea Blue Metallic/Ivory Nappa Interior
Mileage: 7,900
Total Mileage Allowed: 20,000
Mileage remaining: 12,000
Lease Start Date: 8/15/2011
Lease End Date: 8/15/2013
Monthly lease payment: $329 INCLUDING CA TAX
Down Payment: $1,200
Security Deposit (fully refundable at end of the lease through BMW NA directly): $2,450
Buyer is responsible for getting their lease application approved through BMW Financial Services and for the lease transfer fee

Standard equipment (that are either optional or not available on the sdrive28i or sdrive35i):

1. Dual zone climate control
2. M sport package
-M sport front and rear bumpers
-M sport steering wheel
-M sport foot rest
-M sport door sills
-sport seats (non powered)
3. Power side bolster adjustment
4. sdrive35is specific trim
-silver capped side mirrors
-silver tab inserts in m sport front bumper
-unique rear diffuser
-grey backed gauges
-floor mats

Options:
1. Heated front seats
2. Pass through loading system
3. Ivory Nappa interior with extended leather
-Nappa leather seats (much nicer than Dakota leather....no comparison really)
-Alcantara/suede seat inserts
-Alcantara/suede door panel inserts
-Anthracite dark wood trim
-Nappa leather center armrest
-Nappa leather glove box trim
-Black dakota leather with exposed stitching on sunvisors, top of the dash, and top of the door panels

Pardon the cell phone pics - I will try and get some better pictures tomorrow. Wheels are NOT included in the lease - car comes with the OEM 18" wheels with PLENTY of tread left (I think I measured 8/32"). I will create a separate listing for the 19" staggered VMR VB3s.

HERE ARE THE WHEELS THAT DO COME WITH THE CAR:

I honestly believe that this is the BEST lease deal available for a Z4 sdrive35is. Please PM me if you would like to see the car.

Thanks

Last edited by stupenal; 08-22-2012 at 01:34 PM.
stupenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.