E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
Sweetness
E46 is strong with this one

My Ride: '01 325i
Bad Experience with Khoalty

Khoalty has redeemed themselves

Last edited by Sweetness; 08-28-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
MercForHire

My Ride: 323Ci 5 Speed Black
Apple4Life's new best friend

Blame Depo, not the Khoalty
MercForHire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercForHire View Post
Apple4Life's new best friend

Blame Depo, not the Khoalty
I blame Khoalty for not responding. That's like going to Sears because of a bad craftsman wrench, and have everybody walk away from you.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
MercForHire

The metals Vs I lost too, and the corner is still holding up after more than a year.
These Depos don't fit very nicely, I pushed it in hard and it fits like a buttplug without needing the metal V to hold it in place.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
MercForHire

Ebay is better. I buy stuff there without a problem. Every seller there respond within couple hours
Old 08-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #6
Sweetness

yea I just bought from eBay
Old 08-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
Mango
A full five stars, son

My Ride: M54B30
vendor feedback

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #8
Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
vendor feedback
Oh so you are a mod now ;)
Old 08-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #9
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
First off, sorry that you didn't enjoy this experience with us, we shouldn't leave anyone feeling like they need to invest time to let others know we aren't all there.

Looked through all of our 'stuff' on the server - I have one email from you from 5/10 that we didn't reply to, you're right in that we should've at least given you our stance on the situation. We do warranty products, and obviously are here post sale, but something like a piece missing after installation we can't really take a replacement on. If it was damaged when you received the order that would be different and we would've taken a replacement on it, but post installation or if something is broken during installation (when it's due to force or mis-install) we can't accept a return or offer a refund there either.

I looked through all orders too, to get an idea of time frame or who was around then, or how we could've missed anything. I found invoices from you (dec/jan) but not the corner order, going by a few pieces of info I couldn't find it. This makes it a little harder for me to ensure this doesn't happen again, not knowing what really happened or when, or who.

Even though you say whatever is said here doesn't matter, I've got to chime in anyway.

We aren't here to make a killing, our prices are unbelievably low, we have other companies on other forums buying from us and drop shipping to customers, all the while claiming they 'buy direct', they run a business with more margin based off of the margin we give to everyone (seeing these guys flip corners for 70 a pair(!) when they get them for 25 from us directly to their customer smh).

I don't drive an M3, not even a 335, not an M5 or a 911, but an old non-m 5 series. I see other vendors gloating about their M's and supercharged builds and whatnot, honestly, I've thought about more margin and convincing my boss it's a good idea, but he would never have any of it. Seeing how much I make now, knowing that if we increased our margin across the board to what others offer (double, a lot of the times), I'm sure I'd be driving something fancy. If we were profit driven, we'd be making a lot more of it I'm saying.

Sometimes we drop the ball, but most of the time emails get replied to within hours, no matter what time it's sent, emails go out same or next day no matter how big or small, and inventory is updated on the website live - if something's out of stock, it's out of stock, if one configuration of a product is out of stock, it's listed right above the add to cart button.

We recently added live chat to get to customers faster, sometimes email threads take days to get through due to delayed replies or 'off' schedules between us and the customer, live chat takes care of that with 10 minutes and a huge amount of information can be shared, order status, product inquiry, etc.

Sorry that you had a less than desirable experience with us, I do see the one email, we should've replied to it when it was sent in, it was flagged, but over looked. Flagged means we need to chat about it, or it's "escalated" where I don't feel comfortable having the final decision on the issue, things do get overlooked, but I understand that as a business they shouldn't. This happens a lot with returns or warranty issues, I don't want to 'over power' my boss, but most things I can get to immediately. It's always nice to consult the guy who built the company when you aren't completely confident in an answer.

Sorry again - Dean
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #10
Sweetness

No problem Dean. Good luck with future business. thanks for the thoughtful and honest response. I appreciate honesty more than almost anything. You guys are alright in my book. OP deleted