||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|08-05-2012, 11:33 AM||#1|
For Sale: *SOLD* BMW 330Ci ZHP 101K miles Silver 6MT- $14,990 (Socal)
9/1/12 - SOLD
I'm selling my 2004 ZHP coupe. Second owner. Originally purchased from a private party in 2008 when the previous owner decided to upgrade to a new BMW. This car has been a daily driver with 85% of driving done commuting on the freeway to/from work. Never driven hard. Kept under covered parking except when away from home (work, errands, etc). Open to negotiation and reasonable offers.
Here are the specs:
Registration: Renewed in June 2012
Model: 330Ci ZHP
Price: $14,990 OBO
Mileage: 101,000 (purchased with approx 45,000 miles)
Transmission type: 6spd Manual
Body Type: Coupe
Color: Silver Gray Metallic
Packages: ZHP/Performance, Cold Weather, Xenon headlights, heated seats, leather seats, fold-down rear seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, sunroof, Harmon Kardon audio system
Title status: Clean title on hand
1. Manual transmission and rear differential fluids changed at 50,625 miles
2. Inspection I & II performed at 59,600 miles
3. Coolant system overhaul (preventative) at 75,000 miles: Replaced radiator, water pump, AC belt, and Serpentine belt
4. Front & rear brake sensors replaced and front brake pads replaced at 84,200 miles
5. Dual vanos repair performed (preventative) and new piston rings installed at 84,475 miles
6. New spark plugs installed (preventative) at 85,750 miles
7. Fuel pump and battery replacement (preventative) at 89,135 miles
8. DISA replacement (preventative) at 98,877 miles
9. Oil changes done between 7000-8000 miles (sometimes more frequently) with Mobile 1 5W/30 Full Synthetic
10. Receipts and documentation for all parts purchased as well as service information during my ownership and original owner
The Body of the car is 9/10 with some scratches in the usual places such as:
- Front air spoiler and one or two rock chips.
- The rear bumper needs minor touch-up work at the back-right corner.
- There are two light scratches on the driver side below the passenger window that were there when purchased from the original owner.
- Rear bumper was scraped in a extended stay hotel parking lot by car parked to the right (Nov '11). When they backed out they cut the wheel to soon and scraped my bumper. They left no note and I could not find the car after searching the parking lot for a few days to gather evidence. I did not see the incident as it happened before I got to my car in the morning to go to work. The bumper is not dented or cracked.
- The rest of the car is clean
- No accidents or collisions
**Photos below show before and after photos of minor exterior imperfections. I have touched them up with factory BMW paint as best as possible. Most of these imperfections go unseen unless you are intentionally looking for them.
2. No tears in leather. Minor scratching in rubberized material near parking brake and push-in storage tray flaps in center console.
3. BMW SOS system and wireless Bluetooth.
**Photos below show the minor scuffing in the rubberized material on the storage tray flaps and parking brake.
1. Dice MediaBridge for iPod/iPhone control with 2point5 spec.dock and bluetooth phone capability
2. Center console cup holder unit replaced with official BMW slider center console (still have cup holder unit)
3. 20% Tint on three rear windows, 35% tint on front driver's side and passenger side door windows
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
(More pictures here - http://s443.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Sale%20Pics/ )
Last edited by nickeleye; 09-01-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Added pictures
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|