E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 11:02 PM   #3701
albeee

My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #3702
mtnbound
Town Clown

My Ride: 330Ci Vert, 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
Also, did you get the sound file I sent you Wes? Maybe I'll just post it up here.
:tapsfoot:
Old 09-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #3703
albeee

Quote:
Old 09-09-2012, 11:39 PM   #3704
mtnbound
Town Clown

My Ride: 330Ci Vert, 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeee View Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:12 AM   #3705
cyberkaa

Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbound View Post
A good sneeze should take the bumper right off.
It took a lot of sneezing.
Also some kicking, lawl.

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
Old 09-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #3706
cyberkaa

Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
[IMGhttps://dl.dropbox.com/u/33905102/DSCF0447.jpg[/IMG]
Nice deals on those amps!

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #3707
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
Drugs, what drugs? These drugs? These are not my drugs man.

Only drug I rarely do is legal in this state (sometimes). Other brain drains are unrelenting career and three children under 10yo plus their mom the overlord.

You just wait until you breed and see what it does to your psyche. I used to be perfectly laidback, children have made me psychotic.

But thanks!
But it's a very entertaining variety of psychotic!

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #3708
cyberkaa

Quote:
Was up way too late last night at Kalim's.
Was pretty dead for Leo's E30 2.7 stroker build today, but got a lot of stuff done.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:17 AM   #3709
cyberkaa

Quote:
And sushi restaurant girl was entertaining. Maybe should ask her out, should probably make sure to keep her and rachel separated.
That ship has sailed, son.

Also, lol @ Rachel and her "Ima shank you!" face.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:18 AM   #3710
cyberkaa

Quote:

vs.

LS ftw!

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:24 AM   #3711
mkodama

Quote:
I'm guessing this is some sort of whoopie-making noise?
Sister and boyfriend were having noisy sex. Leaned iphone against wall and pushed record and it captured all 5 minutes of it on an audio file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbound View Post
:tapsfoot:
Not sure how to upload and share a .m4a audio file.

Quote:

Old 09-10-2012, 12:26 AM   #3712
albeee

Oh God, I've slept in a cheap hotel where you can hear the sex next door. So awkward. Though I should have gotten the hint when I saw the bed had Magic Fingers.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #3713
mkodama

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkaa View Post
LS ftw!
Yeah, probably the right choice. Was looking at clutch and flywheel assemblies today and Chevrolet engines had many off the shelf parts even for carbon-carbon 5.5" racing clutches. That's kind of crazy.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #3714
albeee

Also, I don't want to see or hear any family member performing sexual acts. Actually, anyone, for that matter. I've also heard friends have sex next to me.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #3715
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
Did you woo her with the promise of moving into your sumptuous abode of parents, peons, pot smoke and automotive malaise?
Quote:
No, other way around, she was trying to woo me.
LOL, for all you n00bs following along, Miles and I are regulars at a sushi place in Santa Clara/San Jose where we usually go after car shenanigans. About a year ago, some waitress was very obviously flirting with an oblivious Miles and after he was made aware of it, he made some excuses to our table about being too far from the South Bay and how it would be inconvenient to become involved with this young lady.

Fast forward to yesterday when we were there yet again and that waitress came over all friendly-like and said, "You guys come here every weekend, huh?" And she said she should have introduced herself a while ago, but better late than never so she did, lol.

And then she confessed that she used to have a crush on Miles (but not anymore). The confused/mildly surprised look on Miles' face was priceless. Of course I followed up with, "I told you so!"

And then it got even better when I told her that he hadn't returned her flirtations in kind because he was from Oakland and she made a hilarious, off-color joke about Miles not being dark enough to be from there.

So fail for Miles. lol
Not that I encourage any of that sort of immodest behavior.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #3716
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Not sure how to upload and share a .m4a audio file.
Vocaroo. DO IT NAO

Old 09-10-2012, 12:29 AM   #3717
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
Mike Burroughs is selling his car

Albee should buy it, even if it is 5k overpriced

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3259523702.html
Albee should buy it for $5k over asking!
Duh, because Mike Burroughs.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:29 AM   #3718
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
LOL, for all you n00bs following along, Miles and I are regulars at a sushi place in Santa Clara/San Jose where we usually go after car shenanigans. About a year ago, some waitress was very obviously flirting with an oblivious Miles and after he was made aware of it, he made some excuses to our table about being too far from the South Bay and how it would be inconvenient to become involved with this young lady.

Fast forward to yesterday when we were there yet again and that waitress came over all friendly-like and said, "You guys come here every weekend, huh?" And she said she should have introduced herself a while ago, but better late than never so she did, lol.

And then she confessed that she used to have a crush on Miles (but not anymore). The confused/mildly surprised look on Miles' face was priceless. Of course I followed up with, "I told you so!"

And then it got even better when I told her that he hadn't returned her flirtations in kind because he was from Oakland and she made a hilarious, off-color joke about Miles not being dark enough to be from there.

So fail for Miles. lol
Wait the same place where we went after the karting?

Old 09-10-2012, 12:30 AM   #3719
cyberkaa

Quote:
I have many pictures of Kalim for your delectation.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #3720
albeee

Quote:

So fail for Miles. lol
Yucky Sushi? Miles fails!

Quote:
Closed Thread