E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2004, 03:06 AM   #1
Wind
Banned

My Ride: Bimmer
FS: Sony Laptop (PCG-GRZ610)

I am in British columbia. Asking 1695 Canadian.....
All Reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks

The PCG-GRZ610 is just slightly less powerful than its pricier counterparts. Nevertheless, powered by a 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor and an impressive 512 MB of DDR SDRAM memory (expandable to a full 1,024 MB), the unit is ready for most standard mobile computing applications. Its 32 MB ATI Mobility Radeon 7500C graphics chipset may have trouble smoothly rendering complex 3-D games and animations but will easily handle everything else. Sony has included an ample 40 GB hard disk and a removable DVD/CD-RW combo drive through which you can watch movies, record and play audio CDs, and back up data. You cannot burn DVDs with this unit unless you add an external DVD-RW drive.

Measuring 1.8 by 12.9 by 10.7 inches, the PCG-GRZ610 is of average size. It is, however, rather lightweight at 6.9 pounds with one battery or 7.5 pounds with battery and optical drive. Sony has installed a large 15-inch XGA TFT viewing screen (1,024 x 768 resolution) and integrated stereo speakers to enhance your multimedia experience, and an 86-key QWERTY keyboard with electrostatic touchpad to help you better control your applications. Other practical amenities include a Memory Stick media slot, three USB ports, a super-fast IEEE 1394 port for data transfers from peripherals such as digital camcorders, a 56K modem for low-speed Internet and e-mail access, and a 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet interface for high-speed connectivity.

The PCG-GRZ610 is preloaded with a wide variety of software, including Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Money 2003, Microsoft Works, and an impressive array of audio, video, and photo utilities.
Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-30-2004, 12:31 AM   #2
lgrogan116
Under Worked and Over Paid

My Ride: 328i
I am skeptical of people who have no posts and want to sell online as I have been ripped off. Will you do COD?
lgrogan116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 02:04 AM   #3
Wind
Banned

My account was psychowind, but something seems to be wrong about it. I posted some sales about m3 steering wheels before. I post on maxbimmer and Revscene. I perfer not to do COD, because it is dangerous on my side as well.

What would your offer be?

we can talk this over on the phone if that would cause you to trust me more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgrogan116
I am skeptical of people who have no posts and want to sell online as I have been ripped off. Will you do COD?
Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:26 AM   #4
E46AC

My Ride: BMW E46
will you take $1400..i am local
E46AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:35 AM   #5
Wind
Banned

give me a call today, 604-781-8170

I am interested in your offer.