||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rating:||Display Modes|
|09-16-2012, 03:51 AM||#1|
For Sale- TWCompetition 2004 BMW M3 showcar for sale!!!
Hey everyone it's truly sad to say this but i'm putting my pride and joy for sale. I really didn't want to let her go but i'm moving out of country and unfortunately can't bring her with me....so hopefully she can bring joy to another :thumbsup2:
The car is a 2004 BMW M3 SMG with just under 95k miles on the clock. Originally it came as Alpine White, Black interior, fully loaded minus navigation. The concept of this car is that I wanted to build an aggressive looking car with clean lines that can be daily driven. And the result was an award winning (Hot Import Nights, Motion, Spocom - always placing top 3), show stopping, wide-load monster.
The following is the spec sheet. There may be a couple things that I'm missing, but all in all that's about sums up the mods. You guys should be able to get an idea of how much was invested into this car.
VF Engineering Stage 2 (VF570): 570hp / 380ft/lb @ 8.5-9.0 PSI
- Top Speed Governor Removed
- Vortech V3 Super Quite SC Trim Supercharger Polished (No Oil Lines)
- MAFless conversion
- VF- Cast Intake Manifold
- VF- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Bracket System
- Stage 2 Bosch High Flow Spray Pattern Matched Fuel Injectors
- VF- Custom Molded Polypropylene Ducting
- VF- Custom Tuned Cast Supercharger Intake
- High Flow Greddy Type R Overrun Bypass Valve System
- Custom Crank Case Ventilation System
- 4 ply Silicon Couplers with OEM Screw Clamps
- VF - CNC Oil Fittings with High Pressure OEM Oil Lines
- VF Serpentine Belt
- K&N Induction Filter With Cold Air Intake
- Tuned "Stage 2" Software Flash
- 8.5-9.0 psi Supercharger Pulley
- Bypass Valve Spring Upgrade
- Slide-in Air/Water Heat Exchanger for Intake Manifold
- Bosch Water Pump Activated by Key Power Relay
- VF Custom Molded 3 Gallon Water Reservoir System
- OEM Front Center Water Radiator with OEM Hangers and Water Lines
- Dixis Titanium Exhaust
- Stebro Section 1
- Carbon Fiber battery cover
- Carbon Fiber ECU cover
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber valve cover
- 2" Custom Metal Widebody
- Custom Vented Front Fenders with Custom Carbon Fiber Gills
- Custom Carbon Fiber Front Diffuser
- Custom Carbon Fiber Side Splitters
- Custom Widebody Side Skirts
- Custom e92 M3 Retrofit Matte Side Grill with Functional Turn Signal LED
- Custom Widebody / Vorsteiner CSL Front Bumper with 1 Piece Carbon Fiber Race Splitter
- Custom Widebody / GTR Vented Rear Bumper with molded Carbon Fiber CSL Diffuser
- Custom Carbon Fiber Roof with Sunroof cut out
- Shaved Side Moldings and Reflectors
- ATR CSL Carbon Fiber Trunk with e92 M3 Plate Light
- Vorsteiner Singles Sided Carbon Fiber GTR Hood
- EAS Aurora 60 LED Angel Eyes
- Depo Smoked Corners
- Matte Front Kidney Grill
- Carbon Fiber Mirrors
- Complete Full Suede Interior (Black, Grey, Diamond Stitch including A,B,C pillars, Dash, Front and Rear Door Panels, Rear Seats, Roof Liner.
- Custom Recaro Topline (power seat adjustment, power heat and cooling, lumbar) seats in Black and Grey Suede, Black Nappa Leather, and Diamond Stitch / Recaro sliders/ Wedge brackets
- OEM BMW CSL Carbon Fiber Door Panels
- Custom Sprayed in Pearl Clear Gloss, Wrapped in Black and Grey Suede
- OEM BMW CSL Carbon Fiber Center Console
- Custom Sprayed in Pearl Clear Gloss
- Carbon Fiber SMG Trim
- Custom Sprayed in Pearl Clear Gloss
- OEM BMW "Competition Package" Alcantara Steering Wheel
- Autopower Race Roll Bar
- Valentine One Hardwired
- Innovate Motorsports Wideband AFR Gauge
- Alpine IVA-W505 Mobile Multimedia Station (w/ Navigation) Headunit
- KW V2 coils
- Rogue Engineering RSM
- AP Racing 6 pot front BBK with 14" cross drilled and slotted rotors
- AP Racing 4 pot rear BBK with 14" cross drilled and slotted rotors
- 20x9.5 20x11 Modulare H1 (3 Piece / Hidden Hardware) wheels. Gloss Black inner and outer barrel and Satin Black face.
-255/30/20 305/25/20 Falken FK452's
Always scheduled maintenance
Yes I understand that there are plenty of e46 m3's for sale for lower miles, and newer for what I'm asking. But this car is not for everyone. This car is for someone who wants an e46 m3 fully built and ready to enjoy, take to shows, or just to have a car that is unique and stands out from other m3's.
I would like to entertain offers at around 40k and of course I'm willing to negotiate. I have a BMW master tech that I only trust to touch the car now, and at this price I will take to him to look over the car to check for any problems with the car.
It is up to you to arrange transport or to come check the car out if you are out of town. I really would prefer to sell the car to someone who will take care of this car, b/c that is how I have treated it since I've owned the car. Anyone that knows me or has seen me can probably attest to that. I do not run the car hard, nor do I race the car. The car has never been tracked. I don't want to write a novel about this so please feel free to shoot over any questions that you might have.
***FOR ANYONE THAT HAS NEGATIVE COMMENTS*** Please leave them out of this thread. This is intended to be a serious sale thread. I don't mind/care about constructive criticism or comments, but I'd like to keep this thread on topic. Thanks again everyone for reading and for your interest.
(Thanks to hp99hp for words of inspiration)
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|09-20-2012, 01:27 AM||#5|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Vista "View" CA
My Ride: Bauer Vapor X 3.0
I've never understood how a majestic car as such becomes so without their owner being an active member on forums that are specific to the vehicle. However this car came to be, good job on the work man and glws.
---J!E!T!S! JETS JETS Winnipeg Jets!---
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|