General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|09-17-2012, 11:34 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Jonesboro, GA, USA
My Ride: 2003 330i ZSP/CP/PP
Mod Ideas For E46325i?
Hey everyone, I've been bitten by the mod bug, and I really want to get to modding my 325i [Whiteo it looks a bit less generic. I want ideas, as I'm new to the E46 life, I want it to look as original as possible as well!
My current mods, or ones I am in progress of getting are as follows:
1. Angel Eye Kit, got it for 20$ from ebay, SainSpeed store if anyone was wondering, came with 4 119mm rings, 2 inverters[not sure exactly what they're called] the mounting tabs, and a few small pieces of double sided tape, I tested out all four, and they are great!
2. Low profile performance tyres, Pirelli in the back, Falken in the front.
3. OEM style 44's
4. Super Cleaning in and out. Wash&Wax, detailing, all done by me.
5. Second Lighter. Also installed by me.
6. Slight lowering.
List of things I plan to get:
1. LED White/Amber taillights
2. Touch up on the paintwork
3. Dynavin [Currently broke, going to gather up some money and maybe order a clone or so.]
4. I currently have the black trim [Interior] and I want to go for the wood trim, just for a cleaner look.
5. I think I might get the exterior Impact strips sanded smooth, and then painted Alpinweiss [color of car]
6. Maybe, a m3 style small lip spoiler [pass me your opinions]
7. Swap interior lighting with LED's
8. Slotted brake rotors
9. I want to swap out the old 44's for a newer, less curbed set of 135's
10. Also, I'm thinking about getting a ZHP style/ M3 style front bumper.
11. I really want to get spacers for the rear wheels, as the back ones are [I believe] supposed to be staggered,
cause those are deep in the wheel well. I found a few Hub Centric ones, that come with extended lugs, and are under 100.
Once again, I want to maintain the stock look, and make it look a bit more modern. So please no bodykits, 20 inch rims, or purple headlights.
I really am not sure if I have a ZHP or not.. [Noobcake]
Once again, thanks!
Last edited by aahmed2016; 09-22-2012 at 03:51 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|325, e46, ideas, mods, oem|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|