E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2004, 06:47 PM   #1
loki

My Ride: has wheels
FS: Illusion Audio 5.1 Carbon Series Speakers

Here's your chance to own a set of BRAND NEW Illusion Audio 5.1 Carbon Series Speakers!

If you've had a chance to ever listen to Illusion Audio speakers you'll know they are 100% quality items that sounds GREAT! This is probably why they went out of business, too much bang for the buck with their high quality components.

Well, not you can get the door drivers that I never had a chance to install i my e46 M3. A friend told me they were direct drop-ins for the doors and when I heard his system I knew I had to get them. Let my procrastinating of never installing them be to your benefit!

$180/shipped to your door! email loki@roadfly.com

Specs:

- Inverted Motor Assembly Design: reduces mounting depth and weight, increases efficiency and excursion (x-max)
- Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet: ten times stronger than standard magnet material, used for higher efficiency and smaller size
- Low Carbon Steel Magnet Assembly: optimizes magnetic flux in gap (BL)
- Mounting Surface Mass Balance Design: allows for easier installation. creates less mounting surface torque
- Die Cast Aluminum Basket: provides optimum stiffness/mass ratio. eleminates magnetic field distortion
- Triple Reinforced Kapton Former: provides high power handling and strength
- Open Basket Design: eleminates reflection and non-linear frequency response caused by conventoinal basket/motor designs
- Integrated Frame/Motor Mount Design: strengthens woofer assembly and provides long excursion stability
- Computer Optimized Motor Assembly: allows control of BL for optimum T/S parameters
- Large Half Roll Rubber/Butyl Surround: for controlled linear excursion and maximum edge termination damping
- Erl Woven Carbon Fiber Cone: optimum stiffness/mass ratio for high efficiency, strength, and low distortion
- High Power Handling Copper Edge Wound Voice Coil: high efficiency design of low mass for fast transients and wide dynamic range
- Progressive Deep Roll Flat Spider: provides maximum linear control over long excursions (x-max)
- Open Gap Geometry: provides optimum cooling for power handling
loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:50 PM   #2
Blitz

My Ride: 330CI
im interested, are these components or just a pair of speakers? and do you have pics and specs.
please email me at nangha31@hotmail.com
thanks
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 07:58 PM   #3
loki

My Ride: has wheels
Whoops the photos didn't attach:

I believe these are the specs base on the phamplet with the speakers, this is for the Nd-5:

RMS Power Handling: 75 Watts
Sensitivity 2.83Volts, 1 Meter: 88db
Nominal Impedance (RE): 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 80hz-4000hz
Resonant Frequency: 76hz
Total Q (Qts): 0.8
Equivalent Volume (VAS): .32 cu ft
Excursion (X-Max): 0.6"
Mounting Depth: 1.71"
Weight: 3lbs/pair
Recommended Enclosure: .2 cu ft - FA
loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 12:09 AM   #4
Blitz

My Ride: 330CI
does this come with the tweeter and the crossover or is it just the speakers? what size are the speakers?
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote