E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
bwagner31

My Ride: CB 2001 M3 6SPD
FS: 2001 Carbon Black M3 Manual (NY)

I have a 2001 Carbon Black M3 with Black interior. 6spd Manual with 129,000 miles. I got the car with 100,000 miles and nearly all of the miles are from my 60 mile highway commute to work each day. No mechanical issues with car.

Car has Macht Snell drop in filter and silicon intake elbow.
I also replaced the head unit with a 2003 unit and wired it for an aux input.
Can also include 17" 330ci sport wheels that i used for winter.
Final Stage resisitor for the AC has been acting up periodically so i bought a new unit but have not yet installed it.

Small cosmetic blemishes, rock chips from highway, etc as expected with an 11 year old car. Paint chip under front lip from a tapping a curb in a parking spot but hidden mostly under the car. Also i lost my driver side fender grille but can replace with oem or black grille if desired by buyer.

Any questions please post or pm me.
Thanks
Brendan

UPDATED WITH PICTURES. Sorry for the low quality cell phone pictures and bad lighting. Its been raining all day but i wanted to get a few since so many people have been requesting pictures.

exterior shots:

Cosmetic blemishes:

Paint Chipped under front bumper/rock chips:

small scuff on passenger door:

paint crack line on rear bumper:

Interior

129,XXX miles

Price: $12,500 Located in Albany, NY

Last edited by bwagner31; 10-02-2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: added pics
bwagner31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.