E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #61
Nightmare5336

My Ride: e46 with a slushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SManganella View Post
Agreed BUT you said "I forgot to look at what state you're located in but honestly most states require a windshield sticker. It appears to me that you have no sticker what so ever on your car." This is registration we are talking about, not inspection. The sticker in the front windshield is for inspection which is not what the OP said he got ticketed for. The Officer would only be able to give out a ticket once he saw he had no registration card but not because he had no inspection sticker... That's the case in NJ anyway, but i totally agree. I have gotten pulled over for no front plate and tints multiple times, but it depends on the Officer. You obviously have one thats on the lookout for you now. As far as your license and registration, i'd get that cleared up asap. Best of luck.
Completely misread and had a brain fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carskibum View Post
Those are all traffic offenses. Once amonth, you are subject to pay the fines or get rid of the ILLEGAL MODS.

This isn't rocket science. You need to take responsibility for your actions. Blame the cop? Blame yourself.
+1 Tried to stress this in my first post.

You have two options Fix Mods to CA requirements or Pay up.

I'll be the first to admit I have illegal mods on my car. I have tint on front windows and windshield. In 3 years I've been given two tickets. I could have easily removed the tint and not payed a single dollar. I choose to keep the tint and payed the $55 fine.

You and I will both get stopped for illegal mods.The difference between your and me. You posted a thread complaining that you got issued tickets for ILLEGAL mods or lack of plate etc. I pay up because I acknowledge i have illegal mods I just choose to keep them. Doesn't make me right and you wrong. Just deal with it man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc336 View Post
DUMB YOUR MOM.

Last edited by Nightmare5336; 10-02-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Nightmare5336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #62
Master Po

My Ride: E46 no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jroo View Post
You said that some of the items you had inspected and cleared. I would keep my paperwork along with any court related documents in the car at all times. I know how it works in Va not where you are. Guys would keep their inspection stuff in the car and would show it to cops that pulled them over. Basically saying to the cop before you write, know that the stuff you are writing was cleared and I will show that in court where I got off before. Also if it is the same cop again, guys here will ask for his superior officer to come to the scene and present the same stuff to him.
Yeah, right.
His superior officer will drop everything to show up at a roadside stop just to satisfy your demands.

Last edited by Master Po; 10-02-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Master Po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #63
genuity

My Ride: '1 E46
genuity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #64
KOpower

My Ride: 325ci
Bro I dint knw wat to say apart from it sucks major

Go to your local police department and sort it out -
Take out the stuff they can legally fine you for
Once you have taken the stuff out - go back to the police department and ask them to inspect the car and make sure they are happy with its legal requirements so they can't fine you for it again

Problem solved.

My Ride:
2002 e46 325ci Manual - Sport & Premium Pkg
KOpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:13 PM   #65
mtnbound
Town Clown

My Ride: 330Ci Vert, 325iT
sounds like you need to disguise your car a bit. Here you go:

mtnbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #66
E46330iguy

My Ride: Supercharged 330i
How Is being too low Illegal? I guesse Im Just lucky, My car Has All theses Things Done to it (except for loud exhuast and We dont have to have front plates) and the cops here Just have better things to do than give out petty tickets for these

you've Met a terrible fate haven't you ?

KONI /Michelin/Stoptec/Borla/ Bimmerbrake / MTechII/AA Stage one (for now) Automatic--->5 speed swap/ UUC High performance clutch kit

Questions about Header wrap? clickHere
Supercharger build thread click Here
E46330iguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:30 AM   #67
914kid

My Ride: many
Its ok, I know how you feel, take a different route to work/school.

Cops are either losers that were picked on in school or kids that were the school bullies themselves.....after high school they realized they are dumb as sh!t so they join the police department to continue their "bullying". Most local police departments just require 30 credits from any college to sign up. (no talent losers)

I had a traffic cop give me a windshield ticket for having a PBA sticker next to my registration sticker, he also got me for 6 other things. In NY state you are legally allowed to reschedule a court date 3 times so my court date is this week I have a midterm on that day, I go to the court 1 month early to get date changed, they tell me I HAVE TO CALL THE OFFICER. I call officer and he says NO ADJOURNMENTS so either don't show up and get your license suspended or plead guilty. I am not pleading guilty to the bullshit speeding ticket he gave me. I had to plead with my professor to get my midterm changed.

These local cops are a bunch of crooks, having nothing better to do. These local cops are 10x worse than the state cops, at least you need a 4 year college degree to become a state cop.

This same loser low talent pulled over my cousin for having a muffler delete on his 335i and he nabbed him for tint. On the day of his court date, the cop lost because he did not clean his windows before getting the tint reading, and did not properly "check for noise" on the muffler.

Last edited by 914kid; 10-03-2012 at 01:37 AM.
914kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #68
Master Po

My Ride: E46 no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
Its ok, I know how you feel, take a different route to work/school.

Cops are either losers that were picked on in school or kids that were the school bullies themselves.....after high school they realized they are dumb as sh!t so they join the police department to continue their "bullying". Most local police departments just require 30 credits from any college to sign up. (no talent losers)

I had a traffic cop give me a windshield ticket for having a PBA sticker next to my registration sticker, he also got me for 6 other things. In NY state you are legally allowed to reschedule a court date 3 times so my court date is this week I have a midterm on that day, I go to the court 1 month early to get date changed, they tell me I HAVE TO CALL THE OFFICER. I call officer and he says NO ADJOURNMENTS so either don't show up and get your license suspended or plead guilty. I am not pleading guilty to the bullshit speeding ticket he gave me. I had to plead with my professor to get my midterm changed.

These local cops are a bunch of crooks, having nothing better to do. These local cops are 10x worse than the state cops, at least you need a 4 year college degree to become a state cop.

This same loser low talent pulled over my cousin for having a muffler delete on his 335i and he nabbed him for tint. On the day of his court date, the cop lost because he did not clean his windows before getting the tint reading, and did not properly "check for noise" on the muffler.
JJ would approve this message.

Your story is not adding up, bro.
If the law allows you to reschedule the court day 3 times, you don't need to ask the cops permission. You go to the court and reschedule. Unless you've already exhausted your 3 times. Then it's your fault.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #69
914kid

My Ride: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
JJ would approve this message.

Your story is not adding up, bro.
If the law allows you to reschedule the court day 3 times, you don't need to ask the cops permission. You go to the court and reschedule. Unless you've already exhausted your 3 times. Then it's your fault.
I went to court, they told me since the officer is a TRAFFIC COP he does his own prosecution so I HAVE TO ASK HIM.

A bunch of bs, but that I can't argue with, I called officer back and he never picks up my call, I tried asking the judge who deals with the tickets and he told me to go ask officer saying he has no jurisdiction.

Oh well.

Last edited by 914kid; 10-03-2012 at 10:44 AM.
914kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #70
DaN_the_MaN

My Ride: 2011 GTR
Were you on Convoy St?
DaN_the_MaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:38 AM   #71
djmangee816

My Ride: ///m
glasses to big? WTF. modafkn bikers wear helmets and that has less viewing space wtfffff

djmangee816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #72
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6
have sex with him on the hood of the car

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/state-tro...as-been-fired/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:26 AM   #73
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
did he sprinkle crack on you?

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote