E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > E46 Xi Forum

E46 Xi Forum
The E46 XI was produced from 01-05 in sedan and touring body styles. Powered by either a 2.5L inline 6 in the 325xi or a 3.0L inline 6 330xi. Discuss all thing about BMW AWD E46 'Xi' here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #21
Kubica

My Ride: 2003 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUZRBOY View Post
do I know u? no
do u know me ? no
so y u telling me how I should type and what questions to ask in a thread I started
I dont care if u had problems reading what i typed, I dont care if every1 had problems reading what i typed since u seem to think they did "us"

that means ROFL still cant figure it out R=roll O=on the F=floor L=laughing there that will prolly save someone a pointless lecture that has nothing to do with bmws
Don't speak to Sammy that way. He contributes a lot around here.

You have contributed nothing, and we'd like you to leave.
Kubica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #22
ChrisRedmon

My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Hate it when that happens ^
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL CF Trunk l GTR CF Hood l CSL CF Diffuser l Status Gruppe

ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #23
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
do I know you? no
do you know me(no space) ? no
so why are you telling me how I should type and what questions to ask in a thread I started (Insert question mark)
I dont care if you had problems reading what i typed, I dont care if everyone had problems reading what i typed since you seem to think they did "us" (what? also missing period)

that means ROFL still cant figure it out R=roll O=on the F=floor L=laughing there that will prolly save someone a pointless lecture that has nothing to do with BMWs
Fixed. <- See I know what that means.

No one is telling you what questions to ask, all I did was request that you type like an educated person who can properly communicate with the human race. If you're going to ask dumb questions that have been answered two million times then expect to get a smart ass answer in return.

I don't know or care to know you if you're going to act like an internet tough guy, until you're ready to contribute some meaningful advice to this forum I suggest you shut it and learn something "about bmws" instead of acting like a 16 year old moron (unless you are...yeah you probably are).

Also, not a pointless lecture. You should see the way everyone else communicates.

Last edited by SamDoe1; 09-25-2012 at 03:37 PM.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:19 AM   #24
LUZRBOY

My Ride: 2002 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
Fixed. <- See I know what that means.

No one is telling you what questions to ask, all I did was request that you type like an educated person who can properly communicate with the human race. If you're going to ask dumb questions that have been answered two million times then expect to get a smart ass answer in return.

I don't know or care to know you if you're going to act like an internet tough guy, until you're ready to contribute some meaningful advice to this forum I suggest you shut it and learn something "about bmws" instead of acting like a 16 year old moron (unless you are...yeah you probably are).

Also, not a pointless lecture. You should see the way everyone else communicates.
wtf thats ur response i put up pictures of my car and ask questions about it in a thread i started and u start talking about the way i type, how i should type things out fully and the questions i ask. Why are u even giving a f*** about that s***

if all i want to do is post a thread about my bmw, ask questions about my bmw, post pictures of my bmw and then from time to time check on my thread to see if anyone has replied to anything i have posted........well then hate to burst ur bubble thats what im gunna, do like i said b4 i dont care what u think ur not the voice of everyone who uses this forum. Maybe ur having ur period thats why ur over analyzing things and wasting time talking about ur stupid problem with the way i type . I thought this was a E46 forum u must be lost
LUZRBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #25
Shadow330xi

My Ride: 2001 Red 330xi
Luzrboy, no offence, but the way you type, act and present yourself to others has a lot to do with how people who don't know you perceive you. So I think SamDoe1 is right on with his comment, that is if you want people to take you seriously.
Shadow330xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #26
mikedubb5

My Ride: 325XI
Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? Talk about first impressions. I may not make posts on here that much but this is a forum so when you "post about ur BMW" expect people to say whatever they want to say, just like you. Have some respect for fellow BMW enthusiasts and take advise, do searches instead of thinking that you are better than the people before you that have done their due diligence and you will find that the answer to your question is exactly where SamDoe1 says, on the very first page.

That said, look into an H&R cup kit, they make them specifically for XI's as well and I have heard great reviews about them in the past. I am in the process of lowering my XI as well and since one of my springs snapped I had to get the springs first (not recommended) but I got H&R sport springs and will be going with either Koni Yellows or Bilstein sports for the struts.

Your car looks good so far, keep it up.
mikedubb5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #27
SamDoe1

Quote:
...i dont care what u think ur not the voice of everyone who uses this forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubica View Post
Don't speak to Sammy that way. He contributes a lot around here.

You have contributed nothing, and we'd like you to leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
Hate it when that happens ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow330xi View Post
Luzrboy, no offence, but the way you type, act and present yourself to others has a lot to do with how people who don't know you perceive you. So I think SamDoe1 is right on with his comment, that is if you want people to take you seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedubb5 View Post
Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? Talk about first impressions. I may not make posts on here that much but this is a forum so when you "post about ur BMW" expect people to say whatever they want to say, just like you. Have some respect for fellow BMW enthusiasts and take advise, do searches instead of thinking that you are better than the people before you that have done their due diligence and you will find that the answer to your question is exactly where SamDoe1 says, on the very first page.

Anyone think he'll be back?

Last edited by SamDoe1; 10-02-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #28
LUZRBOY

Quote:

Anyone think he'll be back?
yeah i am back
do i care what u think? nope
am i going continue to type out words the way i want, and not the way u want? yup
am i going keep asking questions? yup, i dont care what page the answer is on, this is a thread i started im going write whatever and however i want in it
just because u guys think that e46fanatics should be a a certain way and get upset when a question that has been answered already is asked
it isn't going to make me act different on this forum
so continue to wasting time complaining about it

the thread is called "my xi" not suspension question or can i run 21s on my xi? it simply called "my xi" im posting pictures of "my xi", thinking of way to personalize "my xi" reading what ppl say about "my xi" soo if along the way i ask a question, i will, and if any1 asked a question about my car or my opinion i would do my best to answer it, not complain about them asking a question

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.[1] They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.
Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them; e.g. a single conversation is called a "thread".
Old 10-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #29
White_Knuckles

12 post newb,

Sam has 1,945 concise posts that demonstrate readable value to even international members with language barriers. You have few posts authored in a method that is indeed difficult to decipher. It's not your thread, it's a public fan forum shared with thousands.

I approve this message (STF..U Veteran Campaign Contributor)

Last edited by White_Knuckles; 10-03-2012 at 10:32 PM.
White_Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #30
SamDoe1

Quote:
An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.[1] They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.
Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them; e.g. a single conversation is called a "thread".
Alright dude, whatever you say. I'm going to be the bigger man here and bow out of this discussion now because it has become rather unproductive.

Good luck with "your Xi", lets see what happens when (not if) you get a problem that you will need help from this board.

PS, here's a hint. Look up what "Flaming" means in internet jargon.

Last edited by SamDoe1; 10-04-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:44 AM   #31
LUZRBOY

Quote:
Alright dude, whatever you say. I'm going to be the bigger man here and bow out of this discussion now because it has become rather unproductive.

Good luck with "your Xi", lets see what happens when (not if) you get a problem that you will need help from this board.

PS, here's a hint. Look up what "Flaming" means in internet jargon.
yes telling sum1 how they should write posts in a forum is unproductive
not being the bigger man u just finally clued into the fact i dont have to do anything u suggest or want on this forum
the discussion was over from the moment u gave a **** about it
like i said from the start u dont know me so i dont care what u think

u complain about the way i type and my punctuation saying that if i typed how u want me 2 it would "sure saves us a whole lot of time in reading it" yet u kept wasting time coming back here deciphering my posts getting all bum hurt because i said i dont care
Old 10-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #32
White_Knuckles

He just doesn't get it.

Should you spend a few minutes reading up here, you'll discover texting style language is not common nor well received where other posters have been asked not to use it. Sam simply recommended making posts clear and you pounced on him like he insulted you. There were several following posts, mine inclusive, supporting what Sam suggested. I think you may be "bum hurt"? The majority of us don't type with our thumbs and dislike stumbling through cool, "teen speak". Change all references to "u" to "you many contributors" in your friendly post above and it would be accurate.

Now about getting it. Should you come off as a hostile, self-centered jerk, members will not exactly be helpful with your future posts. Get that? Oh, that's right, you don't care. Hmmm, seems totally unproductive now huh?
Old 10-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #33
e46alfonso

My Ride: 330xi, focus st
Quote:
yes telling sum1 how they should write posts in a forum is unproductive

e46alfonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:47 AM   #34
TArse

My Ride: 03 330xi, 87 325is
U shud git coils and lay tha car on da groun
TArse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #35
LUZRBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TArse View Post
U shud git coils and lay tha car on da groun
can you please type out the full words i spent 2 hours deciphering what you had posted which left me bum hurt
Old 10-09-2012, 12:32 AM   #36
LUZRBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Knuckles View Post
He just doesn't get it.

Should you spend a few minutes reading up here, you'll discover texting style language is not common nor well received where other posters have been asked not to use it. Sam simply recommended making posts clear and you pounced on him like he insulted you. There were several following posts, mine inclusive, supporting what Sam suggested. I think you may be "bum hurt"? The majority of us don't type with our thumbs and dislike stumbling through cool, "teen speak". Change all references to "u" to "you many contributors" in your friendly post above and it would be accurate.

Now about getting it. Should you come off as a hostile, self-centered jerk, members will not exactly be helpful with your future posts. Get that? Oh, that's right, you don't care. Hmmm, seems totally unproductive now huh?
stand by your man
Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #37
TArse

My Ride: 03 330xi, 87 325is
Quote:
can you please type out the full words i spent 2 hours deciphering what you had posted which left me bum hurt
You should purchase coilovers then drop the car, alot.
TArse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #38
LUZRBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TArse View Post
You should purchase coilovers then drop the car, alot.
it would look sweet low but i dont see myself enjoying having to raise the car for certain seasons wanting a all year stance thats not to hard on the cvboots
Old 10-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #39
LUZRBOY

had these sitting on my phone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	330xiluzrboy.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	473285   Click image for larger version

Name:	330xiluzrboy2.jpg