E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #21
'busa
Registered User
 
'busa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 1,466
My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Wow! This chick is hot! (SFW)

She has horrible taste in men, though...

She was married to Bubba the Love Sponge. Hulk Hogan was their best man.





What a waste...

EDIT: I'm going to cry.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
What would 'busa have done?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
I would love to hear what Busa would have done
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
I'd like to know how Busa would handle this situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
What are we to do?

Last edited by 'busa; 10-05-2012 at 01:10 PM.
'busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #22
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #23
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
NWS pics of heather clem











































__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #24
E36Eric
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: L.A.
Posts: 330
My Ride: E36
Send a message via AIM to E36Eric
It aint no fun if the homies cant have none.
__________________
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky
E36Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #25
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Eric View Post
It aint no fun if the homies cant have none.
agreed. I would tear that woman a new a$$hole .she is much hotter than his ex wife.

that is cool they share neddles and pvssy.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #26
'busa
Registered User
 
'busa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 1,466
My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Fuuuuck!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
What would 'busa have done?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
I would love to hear what Busa would have done
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
I'd like to know how Busa would handle this situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
What are we to do?
'busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #27
cd330
ModZombie Moderator
 
cd330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dr. Satan's House of Horrors
Posts: 34,511
My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
agreed. I would tear that woman a new a$$hole .she is much hotter than his ex wife.

that is cool they share neddles and pvssy.


and
"Days after a sex tape of Hulk Hogan and Heather Clem was posted online, his former wife Linda Hogan was arrested for DUI."
__________________
cd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:05 PM   #28
rohde88
Registered User
 
rohde88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 850
My Ride: S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonsqr View Post
That was strange....a guy off camera talking to them.....her telling him that "they" had just fvcked.....she sounds like a ho, a real ho.....
open marriage or swinging or something, if you read the article it describes some theories.
__________________
-Ron
rohde88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #29
'busa
Registered User
 
'busa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 1,466
My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
open marriage or swinging or something, if you read the article it describes some theories.
I didn't bother to read it first time around but it's worth it:
It opens with Hulk Hogan performing oral sex on the woman as she lays on the bed. Then another man's voice can be heard from inside the room off-camera and both Hulk and the naked woman engage in idle chit-chat with the mystery man. Because the woman closely resembles Mrs. Clem, some have suggested that the voice of the mystery man is, in fact, Bubba the Love Sponge. If this is true, Bubba has no problem sharing his wife with his best friend.
"You guys do your thing," this man says. "I'll be in the office if you need me."
He exits swiftly and allows Hulk and this woman their privacy. Hulk and the woman engage in more chit-chat and Bubba's name is mentioned. The woman says "We just ****ed earlier today." Hulk asks "Who? You and Bubba?" She just laughs. It doesn't matter.
Hulk strips down. His tan line is exposed and his hairline is vulnerable and silly without the do-rag, but there is sex to be had regardless. Hulk must get hard, though, and the woman is eager to make that happen. Her fellatio is successful and Hulkamania is about to run wild on her but then his cell phone rings. He checks it because he thinks it might be his son, Nick. The ringtone on Hulk Hogan's phone is a song by his daughter, Brooke Hogan, called "" featuring Paul Wall. He is a proud father.
But Hulk checks the caller and does not want to talk that person at all. "**** no," he says.
He stands on the side of the bed and the woman scoots up from the pillows and resumes giving the former WWE heavyweight champion of the universe a blowjob. It is a slow, dutiful blowjob and Hulk is thrusting himself into her mouth to speed up the process. This goes on for a few minutes and at one point Hulk examines the canopy bed curtains in a way that suggests he'd like to purchase this particular style for his own canopy bed some day.
She takes a break. She spits loudly. She resumes for a few seconds, but it appears the spit has worked because Hulk mutters something in a growly sex voice. The woman removes him from her mouth and spins around on the bed like an excited puppy. She stands. They grope each other and stare at each other. "What did you say?" she asks, laughing and tying up her hair in a pony tail. Then they both laugh because there was a miscommunication during the sex act and they don't want to feel awkward. "You got a rubber? I want you to climb on top of me," Hulk repeats, but not as sexy as it was the first time, which she didn't hear. Yes, she does have a rubber. Then we watch Hulk stand up and clumsily attempt to roll a condom on to his erect penis which, even if it has been ravaged by steroids and middle-age, still appears to be the size of a thermos you'd find in a child's lunchbox. Hulk hurls his massive body on to the canopy bed and the woman climbs on top, finally, and they begin. There is lots of squealing and moaning from her and she says stuff like, "I want to make you cum" and, "Your dick feels so good inside me"—that sort of thing. There is light spanking from Hulk done to show he supports her efforts and is close to orgasming.
Then, Hulk grunts. Hulk grunts more. Then Hulk grunts like he's doing an impression of old Hulk Hogan grunting right before he's about to cum/come. Climax happens for both participants and they seem pleased with the results. The woman provides two tender kisses on Hulk's upper chest. Hulk says, "Mmmk," because he's a little bemused by the situation he finds himself in on this day as we'll soon find out. Here's how Hulk explains his reaction to the woman he just had sex with:
"The rubber almost came off," he says.
She's not concerned. "It did what it was supposed to."
Hulk thought that was funny and makes her repeat it.
She does so and then peels off the rubber from his penis and carries it away. She holds the condom full of Hulk jiz like it's a random dirty sock she found in the dryer. Hulk is still coming down from his orgasm and is making quick, loud Tony Soprano wheezes.
"Oh my god," he exhales. "Can't believe I have to drive back home. Fuuuuck."
The woman giggles, climbs back into bed with him and reminds Hulk that this is why he should move to this neighborhood. They engage in some cuddling for a couple minutes but Hulk does have to go because he has to go meet his son Nick who was presumably no longer in prison during the time this was filmed. Playful banter resumes amidst the afterglow. Hulk gets up naked and accepts the invitation from the woman to take a shower. But then he tells the woman that he's shocked that the ****ing took place at all because he'd just eaten ten minutes before he got there and "felt like a pig." He had sashimi. He smacks his large stomach and makes his way to the shower.
Hulk begins to put on his clothes. "Bubba's shirt," he says when he puts on his shirt. He's pulling on his jeans one giant leg at a time, still mumbling. The woman is naked in bed and not at all concerned by his early exit. She does suggest that he go talk to the mystery man in the office before he leaves. But Hulk has to go meet his son Nick at midnight. Then Hulk tells a story about how Nick's new girlfriend has a twin sister who called Hulk on the phone. Hulk reveals that the young woman inquired about his divorce and, if that's true, she would like to be the first to go out with him.
Hulk sits on the bed and puts on his socks. "You're a hot commodity," the woman says to Hulk. "Yeah, right. Huh," Hulk says. Even Hulk Hogan needs to be told he's handsome sometimes.
But he has to go, he leans over and kisses the woman. They joke about him loving and leaving but it's okay. "Be cool," he says to the woman on his way out the door. They thank each other for the sex. "You're awesome," Hulk says on his way out the door. "So are you," she says back in a very sincere way. Everybody's awesome. Hulk asks her if he should close the door on the way out. "No, leave it open," she says. "Thank you." Off he went.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
What would 'busa have done?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
I would love to hear what Busa would have done
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
I'd like to know how Busa would handle this situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
What are we to do?
'busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #30
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
^
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #31
Gheybe
Registered User
 
Gheybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego/Santa Barbara
Posts: 10,189
My Ride: C6 Z06
this thread is fantastic.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #32
'busa
Registered User
 
'busa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 1,466
My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
What would 'busa have done?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
I would love to hear what Busa would have done
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
I'd like to know how Busa would handle this situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
What are we to do?
'busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #33
E36Eric
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: L.A.
Posts: 330
My Ride: E36
Send a message via AIM to E36Eric
^ Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior. Had their toy when I was a younging. Too innocent to understand that the ultimate warrior was motorboating hulk hogans crotch. Those were the days.
__________________
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky
E36Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #34
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Eric View Post
^ Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior. Had their toy when I was a younging. Too innocent to understand that the ultimate warrior was motorboating hulk hogans crotch. Those were the days.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #35
Owtlaw333
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: HB, CA
Posts: 7,611
My Ride: 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I didn't bother to read it first time around but it's worth it:
[/INDENT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
^
Nobody noticed when I posted that quote


lol
__________________
Bringing it back for the new people...

productionof1.com
|||_Buy my photos?_|||

Last edited by Owtlaw333; 10-06-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Owtlaw333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:13 PM   #36
pancakes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: awesomeville
Posts: 83
My Ride: car, truck, & bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owtlaw333 View Post
Nobody noticed when I posted that quote


lol
I lol'd at your first
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasKing View Post
I don't support inertacial dating either, I'd tell you right to your face.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #37
Owtlaw333
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: HB, CA
Posts: 7,611
My Ride: 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by broey v View Post
I lol'd at your first
__________________
Bringing it back for the new people...

productionof1.com
|||_Buy my photos?_|||
Owtlaw333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #38
wasp9166
ima touching member
 
wasp9166's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: straight out da bronx
Posts: 4,884
My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
so is the bish hulk is smashin bubbas ex?
__________________

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #39
cd330
ModZombie Moderator
 
cd330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dr. Satan's House of Horrors
Posts: 34,511
My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
yes
__________________
cd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #40
wasp9166
ima touching member
 
wasp9166's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: straight out da bronx
Posts: 4,884
My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
i thought they were friends? lol, that's low in my book

amazing how many hot women resort to being gold digging tramps instead of a decent woman, and they wonder why marriages don't work out
__________________

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."

Last edited by wasp9166; 10-07-2012 at 12:20 PM.
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use