E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
Wajhik

My Ride: 05' ZHP Vert
For Sale! 05' ZHP Imola Red Vert! Loaded! 6MT!

Hey guys, Im putting my ZHP up for sale. Going to put my order in for my 335i M sport, and I have some time to sell it, so I thought I would give it a shot.

Heres the deal:

Unbeleivably clean 2005 BMW 330ci convertible ZHP 6-speed manual
Imola Red over Natural Brown Montana Leather (best color combo IMO)

88,102 Miles

Cold Weather Package
Navigation System
Satelite Radio
Performance package (ZHP)
Xenon Headlights
Rain Sensing and Auto Headlights
Adaptive Light Control
Park Distance Control
Harmon Kardon Sound

Modifications:
Black Kidney Grills (BMW parts)
TS Kline Coilovers, H&R sway bars, Also aftermarket control arms and I beleive camber kit.

The suspension set up is top notch, done by previous owner. Nothing else, the car rides AWESOME. best handling car I have ever owned, and rides amazing. Completely even tire wear, car is slammed but top notch parts and work. Again I cannot stress how well this car rides, better than my stock S2000. Very smooth

This was a 49,475 List Car, loaded.

Car is in IMMACULATE shape, I would rate it at an 9.1/10.
Front bumper has its wear, few rock ships around kidney grills, other than that paint is great. Tires are in great shape, interior is nearly perfect, no wear on the driver seat and the others dont even look sat in. Carbon trim is clean, the door panel/handle is scrathed up on the driver side but that is the only blemish.

Top is in great shape also.

I work for a BMW dealer, I know what my car is worth wholesale, so I will price this car accordingly. I am not quite sure how much this should sell for, but in my opinion is the best E46 combo aside from an M3.

Price:$17,900. Adjusted to 16,400! Priced to sell
Too High? Too Low? Unless your interested in purchasing I dont want to hear your opinion about price. Car is located in Springfield, IL. 1 hour north of St. Louis, 3 hours south of Chicago, 3 hours from Indy. Please PM me for specific pictures, or of any areas I mentioned that might have trouble. I am a salesman, so I am quick at responding. Love love this car but the employee lease pricing is a no brainer, so im moving on. Thanks for Looking!

I am at my desk 12 hours a day so I will be checking but email is the best way to get ahold of me. wajhi@isringhausen.com, thanks!

Sorry for the pictures, I will post more detailed ones soon, these were taken about 3 months ago.

Last edited by Wajhik; 10-22-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Wajhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.