E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #21
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mega9 View Post
I love that...
Although, there are great pieces of asses everywhere. It's like they say, all it matters is how they use it; she could look and sound great, but all of that would be a waste if she just a cold fish with only two positions in the menu...


I call those "dead starfish."

__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #22
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.
 
Solidjake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 22,372
My Ride: 2002 330i
Meh, most likely going to break up with my gf next week. Short texts, no calls, wtf. Whatever.
__________________
WTB FACELIFT SEDAN TITANIUM SILVER DRIVERS FENDER

Youtube - Electric Fan Swap - Projector Retrofit - Bulb Guide - NY to LA cross country
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
Junaid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 110
My Ride: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Meh, most likely going to break up with my gf next week. Short texts, no calls, wtf. Whatever.
Fuuck her bro. It's actually nice being single and you'll notice Soo much more money in your pockets.
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:04 AM   #24
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.
 
Solidjake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 22,372
My Ride: 2002 330i
Yea, past week and a half I feel like I have no gf. I'll give her two days and see how she responds to me not texting her. After that goodbye. I can use the money I was using for a hotel room in atlantic city for a new fuel pump lol
__________________
WTB FACELIFT SEDAN TITANIUM SILVER DRIVERS FENDER

Youtube - Electric Fan Swap - Projector Retrofit - Bulb Guide - NY to LA cross country
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:24 AM   #25
straight_beamin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: niagara falls
Posts: 790
My Ride: 2000 bmw 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Yea, past week and a half I feel like I have no gf. I'll give her two days and see how she responds to me not texting her. After that goodbye. I can use the money I was using for a hotel room in atlantic city for a new fuel pump lol
at e46fanatics, the car is the girlfriend. the girl lets you down, who cares just go for a cruise in the e46
__________________
straight_beamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:42 AM   #26
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow
 
2000_328CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Isla de Muerta | DC/VA
Posts: 29,024
My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
I got belligerently drunk last night.

Found out my girl was getting ready to go to an ABC party (anything but clothes) through her roommate's instagram and seeing my girlfriend's outfit. I flipped shiit.

Girlfriend felt guilty, didn't go.

She has somewhat cut me off emotionally since she left for college, so to show her my frustration I made myself unavailable for a few days (didn't wait around to skype with her before she started pregaming with her friends, started running more to occupy my time, going to bed earlier, ect,) and she gets all upset about it saying I don't care anymore.

The ABC party thing put me over the edge. I didn't even care what she was wearing (bra, panties, covered with duct tape and saran wrap) or that she was going to a rush party. It was the way I had to find out (12 am through an instagram post while I was hammered at this point) and the fact that we had talked earlier and she didn't make any mention of it while she was at Target with one of her floormates. She mentioned getting slime and a gift for me for bar stool, and I said "Oh, what's the slime for, a theme party tonight or something?" She said no... didn't mention the REAL theme party she was planning on going to.

It was just annoying, I told her to just be more honest and considerate next time. I told her I can't tell her to NOT go to parties or what to wear, but I would appreciate her at least knowing my opinions/concerns about certain things.

I was in a similar situation with my ex girlfriend (freshman year of college) and my girl now actually wants this to work, while my ex could really care less about our relationship and was more concerned about making friends and partying.

She even showed a picture of her outfit to her mom this morning and her mom agreed it was a cool outfit/idea but no really fair to be parading around in something like that while you're in a relationship. I love this girl more than anything. She just needs to understand boundaries and to just be open with me. Shiit, she doesn't let me go to strip clubs because she says its inappropriate... and I don't say a word about it. So practice what you preach.
Cut your losses. Based on this alone, I can almost guarantee you're sitting on a ticking time bomb of a relationship. This time she ended up not going to the party because she felt bad.. she felt bad because you saw the pic and called her. She will want to go to future parties like this (especially when her girlfriends start calling you a "loser" because you "want her to stay lonely and by herself all locked up")... when that happens, she will just ensure not to have pictures taken and put on instagram so that you don't see them and no fight is had... that results in her sneaking around.. that results in her getting hammered, getting hit on, and hooking up.

I would REALLLLLLY be careful here brother.
__________________

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #27
Junaid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 110
My Ride: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Yea, past week and a half I feel like I have no gf. I'll give her two days and see how she responds to me not texting her. After that goodbye. I can use the money I was using for a hotel room in atlantic city for a new fuel pump lol
If you feel like you have no gf, it'll be easier to get over her or easier breaking up. Good ol e46, the car that never stops needing lol
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #28
speedcrazy1532
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 721
My Ride: is over
I think I called this in the thread you posted about her. I hate to say I told you so; but I did!

In short; here's why it will fail.

1. She has NO IDEA where she's going or what she wants. She's too young.
2. She's in an environment that you aren't.
3. She's surrounded by nothing but influences that will suck her into behavior you don't want her in.
4. You've given her pretty much everything; so why would she not scope out some fresh?
5. Girls in college act like guys in college; what did you do in college?
6. She's cut you off emotionally and she's not going to let you back in. It just doesn't happen like that.



Cut her loose; and do it in a way that she knows you're the one doing it; not her. Let her get fvcked and chucked by a couple of guys and see what it's really about. Do not hang around as a friend.


It sucks to be in this spot; but from what it sounds like; you'll have an easy time finding someone else no problem.
__________________

-Phil
speedcrazy1532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #29
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow
 
2000_328CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Isla de Muerta | DC/VA
Posts: 29,024
My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcrazy1532 View Post
I think I called this in the thread you posted about her. I hate to say I told you so; but I did!

In short; here's why it will fail.

1. She has NO IDEA where she's going or what she wants. She's too young.
2. She's in an environment that you aren't.
3. She's surrounded by nothing but influences that will suck her into behavior you don't want her in.
4. You've given her pretty much everything; so why would she not scope out some fresh?
5. Girls in college act like guys in college; what did you do in college?
6. She's cut you off emotionally and she's not going to let you back in. It just doesn't happen like that.



Cut her loose; and do it in a way that she knows you're the one doing it; not her. Let her get fvcked and chucked by a couple of guys and see what it's really about. Do not hang around as a friend.


It sucks to be in this spot; but from what it sounds like; you'll have an easy time finding someone else no problem.
This.
__________________

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #30
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
I'm going with the flow. Hanging with my boys taking trips to NYC at 2 am and not getting home til 12 pm. Just living my life and if it works out with my girl, beautiful.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #31
Russian172
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Aurora, IL
Posts: 1,169
My Ride: Flying brick,e39 b28
Id take my e46 and leave at least i know it wont get driven by some one else and have cooling issues and bearings going bad
__________________
Russian172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #32
speedcrazy1532
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 721
My Ride: is over
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
I'm going with the flow. Hanging with my boys taking trips to NYC at 2 am and not getting home til 12 pm. Just living my life and if it works out with my girl, beautiful.
Eh, you say that now but if you love her you're going to suffer. You'd be better off doing those things without her.
__________________

-Phil
speedcrazy1532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #33
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcrazy1532 View Post
Eh, you say that now but if you love her you're going to suffer. You'd be better off doing those things without her.
Going to spend the weekend with her tonight.

Its been 3 weeks since we've since each other, I'll post back by Monday.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #34
new//M3fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Reston, VA
Posts: 2,663
My Ride: 77' 924 87' E30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
I got belligerently drunk last night.

Found out my girl was getting ready to go to an ABC party (anything but clothes) through her roommate's instagram and seeing my girlfriend's outfit. I flipped shiit.

Girlfriend felt guilty, didn't go.

She has somewhat cut me off emotionally since she left for college, so to show her my frustration I made myself unavailable for a few days (didn't wait around to skype with her before she started pregaming with her friends, started running more to occupy my time, going to bed earlier, ect,) and she gets all upset about it saying I don't care anymore.

The ABC party thing put me over the edge. I didn't even care what she was wearing (bra, panties, covered with duct tape and saran wrap) or that she was going to a rush party. It was the way I had to find out (12 am through an instagram post while I was hammered at this point) and the fact that we had talked earlier and she didn't make any mention of it while she was at Target with one of her floormates. She mentioned getting slime and a gift for me for bar stool, and I said "Oh, what's the slime for, a theme party tonight or something?" She said no... didn't mention the REAL theme party she was planning on going to.

It was just annoying, I told her to just be more honest and considerate next time. I told her I can't tell her to NOT go to parties or what to wear, but I would appreciate her at least knowing my opinions/concerns about certain things.

I was in a similar situation with my ex girlfriend (freshman year of college) and my girl now actually wants this to work, while my ex could really care less about our relationship and was more concerned about making friends and partying.

She even showed a picture of her outfit to her mom this morning and her mom agreed it was a cool outfit/idea but no really fair to be parading around in something like that while you're in a relationship. I love this girl more than anything. She just needs to understand boundaries and to just be open with me. Shiit, she doesn't let me go to strip clubs because she says its inappropriate... and I don't say a word about it. So practice what you preach.
Dude why so insecure? If she cheats on you then you should be thankful her true colors showed. If she says oh I was drunk then tell her to give you a hall pass and not do again if she takes the relationship seriously otherwise you're out the door. she doesn't like that then better off single then with bad company. It just shows she's not taking you or the relationship seriously. simple as that.

To me it sounded like she just wanted some time of her own with her own friends. girls are also human beings. However, she wasn't taking you or the relationship seriously at that point in time.
__________________
<-- Mango *F-BOMBS IN SIGS*
Bilstein HD's | E30 M3 FCAB's | H&R OE Sports | F+R strut bars | Self tuned 027 93 octane chip | KoseiK1's on R888's | + crazy OCD maintenance

Last edited by new//M3fan; 10-13-2012 at 06:26 PM.
new//M3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #35
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 1,221
My Ride: 2003 325i
Bro she's 18 and a freshman in college. No matter how much she likes you, in the back of her mind she's worried you guys aren't going to work out and she will have wasted her college years. She young and immature and not sure of what she wants.

IMO, dead that **** fast.
__________________
Waiting to be installed: H&R Race Springs
Upcoming Mods: 1-Piece CSL Splitter
Tom5933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use