E46 Fanatics Forum banner

DAILY UPDATES

6M views 45K replies 4K participants last post by  yjsaabman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the daily update thread! Post any mods, repairs, whatever you have done to your E46!

Today I

Debadge the trunk lid (roundel still intact)
Added black grills
Yellow fogs
Clear front reflectors (PITA!!!)
6K D2S bulbs

See less See more
#12,844 ·
I'm going to bimmerfest next year
:excited: Are you driving out here? I'm hoping to be able to go, it all depends on my school schedule in the Spring. This year I wasn't able to go.

#12,850 ·
today i'll pick up my Timken front bearings from Autozone. $47 each =/ better than BMA's $72 each though haha... They had $29 chinese bearings (bearings and box both said made in china) so wasn't sure if they were rebadged OEMs... didn't want to take the chance. They did appear to be nice quality though.

#12,853 ·
FCABs! FCABs! FCABs! well yesterday but ... FCABs FCABs FCABs! Now it drives like a BMW again. Tale-tell signs of rust stains said it was time to do it. Three-jaw puller and a little soap and water makes easy work of the old ones. I did have to destroy one of them.

Plus I picked up my track day wheels and tires. Hankook R-S3s on O.Z. wheels. Can't wait for Willow Springs this Saturday

Attachments

#12,855 ·
FCABs! FCABs! FCABs! well yesterday but ... FCABs FCABs FCABs! Now it drives like a BMW again. Tale-tell signs of rust stains said it was time to do it. Three-jaw puller and a little soap and water makes easy work of the old ones. I did have to destroy one of them.

Plus I picked up my track day wheels and tires. Hankook R-S3s on O.Z. wheels. Can't wait for Willow Springs this Saturday
Those wheels look awesome. how much are those? what size are they?

Only if he takes his car. Imagine him talking nonstop to me for 45 hours?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
He can practice his comedy on you! :excited::lmao: are you driving here???

#12,860 ·
Ordered:

DISA
Tie Rods & Boots
New Calipers

Buying Mango's H&R rear race springs.
I'm going to buy him lunch on behalf of all the fanatics head gaskets/engines he has directly, or indirectly saved.

Btw if anyone has H&R race springs (fronts) for sale please hit me up.
:thumbsup: hahaha no need, dude! thanks.. as long as you face Bavaria before any work is started on your car. all i ask :lmao: