E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
WrapWerks
Account Under Review

My Ride: e30 M3
Thumbs Up **FS/FT- E30 M3- Matte Red, New Seats, Beautiful

Hey guys, This is my e30 m3... looking for something a little more new since my other car is a 1950's gms truck. I will only consider an e92 if you have a 335 for trade...no sedans... The car is worth about 20-25k, the value of these fluctuates from day to day but every year they become more rare as there are only about 1600 left in the US. I am looking for something close in price value.Here is some info..

1988 M3 with just under 140,000 miles on it. Original s14 which has had about every part of it replaced in its lifetime. This is one out of 1600 M3's left in the USA and each year the price of these things increases. One totally stock with 70k miles just went for 35k$. The market for these is growing and the supply is decreasing as more and more are crashed or taken off the road.

With the vehicle you will receive the last 100,000 miles worth of service records. The car has had just about everything replaced and 90% of the work was done at Bav Pro¬'s in Oakland, California. They are known for their professionalism and great work, please check for their website and references. The fuel rail was just placed in February and the entire car went through a thorough check which cleared with flying colors.

This car was driven from CA to Miami about 6 months ago and made it without any incidents at all. This motor is bulletproof as long as its taken care of well. The motor runs very well and all maintenance has been kept up to date. The exhaust hangers were just replaced and the resonator/shield taken off since it was rattling.

This car has absolutely NO RUST!!

The body is completely straight and wrapped in Matte Red vinyl with a lifespan of another 4-5 years

The stock 15" wheels come with the car. They have tires with about 70% tread left. For now the BBS will not be included, depends on the deal.

Car is sitting on Koni Yellow shocks with Dinan Stage 1 springs. Handles just like its supposed to.

The interior is in impeccable shape. The front seats are brand new and have been custom stitched from Kevin at Creative Options. The Dashboard look has zero cracks and looks like it just came out of the factory. The stock radio was replaced with an Alpine head unit that plays ipods and has bluetooth phone capability. The Microphone has been placed in front of the drivers A pillar and is barely noticeable. Great mix of old school with modern technology. The car also has a new amplifier which boosts the audio of the bmw speakers to make them sound crisp and full. There is also a 10¬" pioneer subwoofer in the trunk but its in a moveable, very sleek black box. It can be moved around just incase you need more room in the trunk. All fully reversible if you do not want it.

- about 3 months ago the AC was converted to the new AC units so that works now.
- 1 month ago the spark plug wires were replaced with new red ones which cost about 250$

Here are two videos of the car:

And Pics

Last edited by WrapWerks; 10-02-2012 at 11:55 PM.
WrapWerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
///M3Turk

My Ride: M6 ,X5, R6, M5, M3
Send a message via AIM to ///M3Turk Send a message via MSN to ///M3Turk
Beautiful car. GLWS!

Firat
///M3Turk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #3
kermitthefloer

My Ride: 04 330ci/ 99 S70
Nice!!! Glws
Old 10-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
WrapWerks
Account Under Review

My Ride: e30 M3
Thanks guys, I updated the first post with more pics!
WrapWerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:17 AM   #5
e46m3convertible

My Ride: 2004 m3 convertible
Dream car....ill own 1 one day.... glws
e46m3convertible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #6
nuespeedgti

My Ride: e90 M3
Send a message via AIM to nuespeedgti
sorry for the lengthy reply, but i have been looking for an original s14 e30 m3 for the right price for some time.

there should be matching vin tags on all panels. hood, trunk (under tool kit), fenders (front visible when hood is open and rears visible through gap on rear bumper by rear tires), doors, and engine block (near fuel rail). are they all in place?

are there any holes in the floor behind the front seats from a roll cage?

the door cards are not original door cards from an 88 as there is no plug for the manual window hand tool, was the interior color changed or was it purchased as a roller at some point, or a gutted track car?

do you have the factory radio and radio code, and was it in working condition when removed?

have the SI batteries been changed?

do you have pictures of the body prep work before he vinyl wrap?

was it stripped down to bare metal and then prepped?

where are the rear seat belts?

when was the last valve adjustment?

do you have cylinder compression numbers?

how does the rear diff sound?

fog lights, where are they and if have them are they complete with mounting hardware?

tools in the tool tray? whats missing?

how many keys?

owners manual?

original glass?

alternator bushings been replaced recently?

engine rebuild? how many miles since rebuild?

oil consumption, how much over how many miles?

i have more questions but figured i would leave it here for now as this is already a book. also, the best place to sell this car would probably be s14.net
nuespeedgti is offline   Reply With Quote