E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Greetings, lurker introduces "new" 330cic

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  illestminimike 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings from the SF Bay Area, where after two years of lurking on this forum, I'm finally saying "hello." Had to turn in my Miata per growing family in 2010, and was scouting for something as fun but with a back seat. Had never considered a BMW and then one day there it was on the used car lot, next to all the sensible Japanese family sedans I was looking at in some despair. Voila! Happy spouse and happy driver. I've found this forum immensely useful since. (Saved my top by following somebodies advice here and fixing the bat wings before they broke. Didn't even know I had bat wings. My kid thought that our having bat wings was just great.) Anyway, the 330 is great fun to drive, especially with the top down. I work nights and the top is down as much then as in the sun, which helps me stay awake. Well happy driving to all and I'll look forward to more good dialogue and advice, in which I might even participate at some point.
Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.