E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
SPQR ROMAN SPQR

My Ride: 2004 325ci
In a slump...

Hey fanatics,

Long story short im in a bit of a slump. Early 20's college senior who broke up with ex gf 10 months ago (wanted European guys while studying abroad last spring). Ended all contact then and there aside from running into her 1 or 2 on campus so far this fall. I feel that ive completely moved on in that I felt nothing and was totally indifferent to seeing her again and did not care to speak to her or bother to listen to what she has been up to. Completely indifferent to the whole situation and wanting to move forward.

There lies my problem, Ive recovered and want to move forward but feel im not as of late. Every time I go out its always the same story. Girls at the bar are on "girls night out", have boyfriends, uninterested, etc. And when I think things progress with someone (happened about 3-5 times already) i get insta friend zoned.

Anyone else ever been in a slump of a revolving door of rejection? This is college, its supposed to be easy Im not a stud but I am not an ugly bro and I go to the gym/workout and stuff.

so frustrating
end rant/
SPQR ROMAN SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Solidjake
Zero. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
What the hell do you expect from girls at bars? lol
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
new//M3fan

My Ride: 77' 924 87' E30
Best advice just don't think about girls at all. Do you and do what you love best.

Girls will see that and be interested in you and come to you. No sense to waste time and energy thinking about women. don't go out of your way only if it's convenient for you (that's what they do, because women don't think like guys). They haven't earned that kind of attention from you yet until then treat them like you would treat one of your bro's but also like a woman or bro zone her if you're not interested in a relationship with her, some girls are the best friends you can ask for and a relationship wouldn't be worth the risk loosing that. it's a fine line that you have to figure out on your own. Once they've earned your attention, then go out of your way for her and hopefully if it all goes will it will be reciprocated and you will both live happily ever after.

Think of it this way. would you be turned off and caught off guard if a girl suddenly went above and beyond for you while barely knowing who you are?, whether her motive is sexxor, relationship, or she wants to be with you is irrelevant at that point. That to me is a big red flag indicator.

If you're only looking for sexxor's then you need to step up your game son and learn how to read people.

/thread

Last edited by new//M3fan; 10-13-2012 at 07:18 PM.
new//M3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
sea6speed

My Ride: 2011 135i 6MT
You're not over your ex until you can call her up for a casual quickie- and not care.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #5
YGOAMG

My Ride: 325Ci ClubSport
Send a message via MSN to YGOAMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea6speed View Post
You're not over your ex until you can call her up for a casual quickie- and not care.

makes sense..

Find me on Instagram
@PeterMarquez346

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4show View Post
who da F done that?
prestige warehouse or who?
YGOAMG is offline   Reply With Quote