E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Southwest

Southwest
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
AZ NM NV OK TX UT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
xi325xi02

My Ride: 325xi
For sale 02 325xi zcp zcw

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]$$$$2800 CASH ONLY[/COLOR]

SORRY FOR ALL THE LINKS POSED ON CL AND COPY/PASTED

First off there is no sub frame dmg

My 02 325 XI (AWD) w/ 136k is for sale. Automatic transmission that does not slip. The car was leased by my father in 02 and I bought it off of him with 28k on in when I turned 16 ( I worked extremely hard for that car because I love it, and still do. Later on we will get to why I am selling it.).

PICS WILL BE UPLOADED TONIGHT

PLEASE TEXT FIRST AT 541-601-0006 IF YOU CANT TEXT AND I DONT ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE PLASE. YUOU WILL GET A RETURNED CALL IN 5-10 MINS.

READ THE WHOLE POST PLEASE

THE GOOD:
AC IS ICE COLD
Premium PKg (ZCP) and cold weather pkg (ZCW)
Brand New serpentine belt, hoses, drive accessory belt, and cooling system overhaul minus the water pump. New radiator as well, but needs a new censor because it flashes every once in a while that IS WRONG. I check the levels all the time ad they are fine.
Engine is extremely strong, runs better than new, more efficiently, and a tiny bit more powerful (at least on the top end than when it was new. Past 5k I have walk E46e 330i's and keep up with e9x 330/328s. all on a closed course, more on this in later) Blah blah blah, in this economy speed is not a primary goal of most drivers especially with gas on the ruse AGAIN to the tune of ,30 cents in some cases. This is all due to my ECU remap. The company is called a shark injector, Sticker ays 25 mpg on the freeway. I get 33-36 on the freeway. For more info about this visit http://www.bimmerzone.com/category/B..._Injector.html
I have very tasteful mods on the car. K&N full short ram cold weather intake (contributes to mpg and sound. Sounds AMAZING, once again not a whole lot for power as claimed by the company. I have a fee cleaning kitI will throw in as well as the Shark injector ODBII that I will throw in. However I recommend you keep both in, but to each his own.
Other mods: Clear corner turn signals,s clear side markers instead of the ugly yellow markers, just makes the car loos a lot more clean.

THE BAD:
Needs a new moonroof cable (not functional at the moment)
I just hit a boulder in the middle of the road. The car will need all 4 wheels and tires, control arms and control arm bushings. as well as an alignment as well as an Oil change I looked down for a second and boom, Hit a large boulder (NO FRAME DMG)..
WHAT IT NEEDS : as I said all 4 wheels and tires, Control arms, control arm bushings, an alignment, a new bumper cover. Now the real bad part. My Right side curtain airbag deployed. Not the passenger or any part of the drivers side (steering wheel or side curtain bags the trunk has a scratch on it as well. No quarter panel dmg, and some scratches that can be buffed I will not downplay the damage. There needs to be some work sone a lot of work. HOWEER. this can all be done underneath what Private party book from sources such as car dealers, KBB, edmunds, black book, and one other that I cant remember what other source however i will list the companies that you can get DEALS and I mean GREAT deals for these parts as well as a body shop that does wonders so here they are.:

#1 http://www.khoalty.com/ (UNBEATABLE QUALITY UNBEATABLE DEALS)

#2 http://www.turnermotorsport.com/BMW-...1999-2005.aspx

#3: e46fanatics.com (INCREDIBLE deals )

#4 http://www.getbmwparts.com/ 10% COST ON OEM PARTS GO TO E46ANATICS SEARCH FOR THEM FOR A COUPON THAT WILL GET YOU EVEN BIGGER DISCOUNTS ND LITERALLY THOUSANDS OFF 0F WWHAT BMW THEMSELVES CHARGE

#5 http://www.modbargains.com/ (GREAT DEALS)

#6 http://www.ecstuning.com/

#6-7 Amazon has good deals. EBAY (****word of warning unless a private seller has a 95% rating or above, stay away. otherwise look for venders.

IF YOU ARE MECHANICALLY INCLINED, THIS WILL BE A FUN PROJECT, TH SIDE CURTAIN AIRBAG WILL BE A PAIN. DO YOUR RESEARCH. RVRN IN THE CONDITION MY CSR ID IN, IT IS A STEAL.
IF YOU AE NOT MECHANICALLY INCLINED GO TO THE COLLISION CENTER OF PEORIA. FAIR PRICES, INCREDIBLE SERVICE, AND QUICK QUALITY WORK WITH WORK WITH LOANER CARS FOR HIRE.
THERE IS A SHOP ACROSS THE STREET FROM THERE ON 91ST 2 BLOCKS FROM WEST BEL RD TJAY HAS MASTER BMW TECHS WITHOUT THE INSANE PREMIUM OF BMW $STEALERSHIPS.

***********PLEASE READ THIS. WHEN ORDERING PARTS THERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE OF. IT NEEDS TO BE AN E46 325 XI, CNA;T STRESS THAT ENOUGH.**************

IT WOULD BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO JOIN E46 FANATICS,COM. THE COUPONS FOR THE VENDERS I MENTIONED ARE OUTSTANDING NAD IF YOU BUY FROM AN INDIVIDUAL, THESE GUYS KNOW THERE STUFF AND WILL NOT SELL YOU JUNK.

I HAVE A FULL OFFER FOR $4500 FROM A GUY WHO DOES THINS KIND OF WORK FOR A LIVING. REASON I DIDNT TAKE IT THEN AND NOW IS HE SAID IT OWULD TAKE HIM A MPONTH TO GET THE $ FOR THIS PROJECT. I NEED THIS GONE NOW. HE ESTIMATES THAT IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 2900-3000 DOLLARS TO GET THE CAR OPERATIONAL THROUGH WHATEVER SOURCES HE GOES THROUGH.... DONT ASK ME HOW. AS I SAID ENGINE AND TRANS ARE STONG..

THE CAR HAS HAS A SMALL TITLE LOAN THROUGH SOUTHWEST TITLE LOANS THAT YOU AND I WOULD GO TO TO TAKE CARE OF. I WILL PAY FOR THE GAS EVEN, ITS RIHT OFF NORTHERN AND THE 101 ON THE WEST VALLEY SIDE,

I HAVE BEEN AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I DONT WANT THERE TO BE ANY SURPRISES WHEN YOU SEE THE CAR, INTERIOR IS DIRTY AS I JUST MOVED AND NEED TO CLEAN IT.

2800 FIRM CASH ONLY

PLEASE TEXT FIRST AT 541-601-0006 IF YOU CANT TEXT AND I DONT ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE PLASE. YUOU WILL GET A RETURNED CALL IN 5-10 MINS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebad328i View Post
you want ladys damm, get a punchin hard ass sound system
I HATE CVT'S

Last edited by xi325xi02; 10-15-2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED!!!!
xi325xi02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
You don't have ZCP. If you mean Cold Weather Package, I think it's ZCW.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
xi325xi02

My Ride: 325xi
good catch, my bad.... gotta find a buyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebad328i View Post
you want ladys damm, get a punchin hard ass sound system
I HATE CVT'S
xi325xi02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:52 AM   #4
xi325xi02