E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 04:12 AM   #1
MR996T

My Ride: 996 911 Turbo
[Long read] I want to play a game!!

I want to try something. I know alot of you guys in here think you know what's up when it comes to 'The Game' so let's give it a test.
I'm willing to do basically exactly what you tell me to do. And I'll report back. It can become a game/bit of fun. I'll give 3 scenarios, you can pick all 3 or just focus on one.

I'm 23 years old.
I've got a few girls on the go at the moment and really havnt got it going anywhere with any of them.
I know it sounds a bit cocky that I'm saying I've got a few going but take into account that I've never been in a proper relationship so I've always been basically open to meeting girls left right and centre.
I can count about 8 girls right now that ive been in contact with .
To save confusion I've picked 3 for you guys to choose from. I believe these are the best as each "relationship" is at a different point.
Enough about that, I'll give the 3 scenarios.

Lauren: I met this girl at university back in 2010 I think? I met her through a friend, who I no longer talk to (we just didn't keep in contact after uni). Lauren and I had none of the same classes, and hardly saw each other at uni. She added me on FB after we initially met. Started talking and met up for a drink one night. She's a good looking girl. But a little f**ked in the head. Shes been with a heap of guys. A very close friend of mine is friends with her on and off again boyfriend. My close friend does not really like this girl. He also dosnt know that I know her afaik. We've been out on a couple of successful "dates". She acts like a spoiled brat sometimes and is pretty materialistic. She's into the finer things in life. Shes older than me by about 4 months. We've been intimate before. She earns more money than me (she dosnt know this)
I'm seeing her on Friday, we're going out to dinner (expensive restaurant)
We plan every single meeting. She likes order and plans like me (Im OCD). We never to anything off the cuff.

Chloe: Met this one at uni too. Through her ex boyfriend. Honestly wasn't interested in her for about the first 12 months I knew her. Again no classes together. Can't remember how we became close but we did become friends ye frien zoned. Which i was ok with. I wasnt interested remember. I've seen her go from failed relationship to another a few times. She picks the biggest idiots to go out with honestly. This is when I guess I fell for her. Seeing her go through this made me want to show her how it's done. I've told her about Dates I've taken girls on and she's seemed impressed. I asked her out once. She said yes, then changed her mind. She got into another crap relationship and broke it off. About a year passed, I've asked her out on a date again. She said yes again. I've spoken to her on the phone since then, but I didn't mention it. I want to catch up casually then ask her again.
I've never even kissed her.
Shes about 3 months younger than me. Earns less than me. Im i guess more cultured than her. She dosnt care about the material things.
I want to see her this weekend. She hates to plan things. Im OCD and have to plan everything. This is the one thing that annoys me about her. Every one of our meetings is organised on the day.

Lucy: hardly know her. Met her at a model event. I was hung over as f**k and wasn't in the mood at all to flirt with models ( unlike me lol).
Anyway she came over to a group of us boys. Stood really close to me (I've got OCD and it made me feel weird) so I backed off. She was talking to us and seemed real nice. Anyway she's still at uni and wanted me to tutor her next sem. So we part ways. End of the day comes I say good bye and she's like are you going to help me with my course work? I'm like ye here is my number. She msgd me a day later saying it was nice to meet me blah blah blah . I said add me on FB. I've sent her a msg saying "we should catch up for a coffee or something" she said after her exams which will be over 1st Nov 2012. I'm thinking of contacting her after that.
Think she's 21 .. I'm 23 remember.

Massive post I know but hopefully worth it!!

I know most of you will take the piss. But hopefully some of you give advice and I'll post up results and see how it goes.

Oh and sorry about the "fake account" I can't post under my real name. Please let it go!
Thousands of posts on here.

Also sorry guys cant post photos. Wish I could. I really do!

Cheers fellas

Joey

I used to own an E46 325Ci.. now got a 996 turbo..

Last edited by MR996T; 10-15-2012 at 05:51 AM.
MR996T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:30 AM   #3
TArse

My Ride: 03 330xi, 87 325is
Why can you use your name but not your real account?
Why can't you post pics?

1. Lauren is coming off like a hoe
2. Chloe seems like she doesn't know what's going on.
3. Lucy might be a choice

I give a hard answer without pics.
TArse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:56 AM   #4
MR996T

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfghanScarface View Post
1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by TArse View Post
Why can you use your name but not your real account?
Why can't you post pics?

1. Lauren is coming off like a hoe
2. Chloe seems like she doesn't know what's going on.
3. Lucy might be a choice

I give a hard answer without pics.
You wont know me from my real name

what i want to achieve is: Someone come tell me how to play the game. I never believed in that crap reading it in threads on here. But i want to give it a go. see what its all about.I know guys on here are all about it!
Ill give specific examples. And do what you tell me to.
Sure i can read webpages books etc.. but here It will be like that Will Smith movie. whatever its called.

Last edited by MR996T; 10-15-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:08 AM   #5
BMW E465

My Ride: 1dirty5
Chloe FTW. You can teach her a lot about life and different cultures.. and plus, girls who aren't materialistic are typically the non-stalkerish/low-maintenance type. If you're looking for something serious out of this, focus a bit more on her i reckon.

As for game plan, I'm keen to see what the crew think up of. haha gl buddy
BMW E465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #6
TArse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR996T View Post

You wont know me from my real name
Ok. I was just wondering.

Skimming back over the OP Chloe might be a good choice.
Her not being OCD could be a great thing for you.
Like myself, I like having structured plans, my girl of 4 years is pretty laid back and doesn't care for strict/structured plans and it actually works out better than you'd think. In my case I get a mix of structure and spontaneous stuff.
We really compliment each others personality.

But it also seems like Chloe might not be ready for a relationship, as you described her previous relations and her declining your date offers.

I say pursue her, who knows, it could be love.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #7
MR996T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E465 View Post
Chloe FTW. You can teach her a lot about life and different cultures.. and plus, girls who aren't materialistic are typically the non-stalkerish/low-maintenance type. If you're looking for something serious out of this, focus a bit more on her i reckon.

As for game plan, I'm keen to see what the crew think up of. haha gl buddy

Thats true she can be taught. But the thing is. Im into going to nice restaurants and things where as she isnt. Well im not sure whether she is or isnt but she dosnt . Hope that makes sense. lol
I guess I should ask her? haha

Lauren on the other hand is into all that.

Like I'd hate to take a girl (or anyone for that matter) somewhere and them not appreciating it.

Again it might sound like Im up myself a little. But im a Chef by profession, hence im into good food and drink. And really know my stuff. Its fun going to a top restaurant and playing Masterchef!

I like going on dinner dates. As i feel its more official, than say mini golf or that sort of thing. And also im in my comfort zone (all be it on the other side of the kitchen !)

Anyway i msg'd Chloe last night. Just asking if she wanted to come to a track day me and a few guys have set up on the weekend (remember in the OP i said i wanted to see her sunday) she'll know a few people there too. Shes see come along to car events and enjoyed it and always asks me if she can come "next time". She said she was busy until 4pm but can come after ..to continue we msg back and forth for about 45 mins. She was with her boyfriend. having another arguement.
Im thinking i call her at about 2-3 and see if she wants to catch up on sunday!

No contact from the other 2. But obviously will see Lauren on Friday night

Sorry for the massive posts, but i want to get as much detail in so the experts can have the most info to deal with!

Quote:
Ok. I was just wondering.

Skimming back over the OP Chloe might be a good choice.
Her not being OCD could be a great thing for you.
Like myself, I like having structured plans, my girl of 4 years is pretty laid back and doesn't care for strict/structured plans and it actually works out better than you'd think. In my case I get a mix of structure and spontaneous stuff.
We really compliment each others personality.

But it also seems like Chloe might not be ready for a relationship, as you described her previous relations and her declining your date offers.

I say pursue her, who knows, it could be love.
Ye thats what I think.
Its not really that shes declining me, i think she just get nervous. I think i intimidate women sometimes. especially her. She may feel as though shes not good enough this is where i need experts to come in!
She thinks im a player too

Last time when i asked her out. I was quite aggressive. I basically said "Let me take you out" and shes like ok. and im like "no, im serious, dont just say yes, then not do it. When can we do it" Shes all like "i dont know ill let you know" . i was just like "its really not that hard, just tell me a date, it can be like next month i dont care"
OCD i think kicking in. I hate things being up in the air like that

Last edited by MR996T; 10-15-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #8
TArse

Chloe has a BF?!

Don't pursue.
1. It'll make you look like a dickhead
2. It's not respectful
3. I don't see how a relationship could even happen.

Stay friends with her for sure, you never know what may happen, but do not, DO NOT try to convince her to leave him. That's a low blow and she will more than likely see that.

As of right now I say Lauren. It could work out? And if it doesn't, **** it.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #9
MR996T

Quote:
Chloe has a BF?!

Don't pursue.
1. It'll make you look like a dickhead
2. It's not respectful
3. I don't see how a relationship could even happen.

Stay friends with her for sure, you never know what may happen, but do not, DO NOT try to convince her to leave him. That's a low blow and she will more than likely see that.

As of right now I say Lauren. It could work out? And if it doesn't, **** it.
Ye shes been seeing this guy for maybe a year now?
Shes always complaining to me about him though. same old story.
She was telling me he broke it off Monday night. and when i was msging her she was seeing him because he wanted to "apologise"

Ye it may not be respectful. But the guy sounds like a mug to me.
I guarantee that Id treat her 100% better than this guy.

Why dont you think it could happen? If it ends with her guy, then its fair game isnt it?

Lauren.. im 100% NOT going to rush into a proper relationship. (shes got an off again on again BF) And remember a close friend of mine is not too fond of her. so i have to be sure with her.
we're going to dinner in a few days. ill let you know how it goes!

where the experts at? dont they post anymore? there was one guy in particular who used to bang on about indicators of affection and crap like that. thats what i need examples in. i need to see if it works lol

Last edited by MR996T; 10-15-2012 at 09:30 PM.