E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT

NY / NJ / CT
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
NY NJ CT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #21
DontWriteGraff

My Ride: E36///M.TchnoHrdtop
Fanatics has gone down the drain. Every thread turns into an arguement and everybody is an e-thug i know acouple of guys here that talk alot of unnesasery smack on the forum but are a bunch of wussys in person. Cant see not one thread go by without one of these kids ruining it....

Sorry im just mad
DontWriteGraff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:21 AM   #22
Bake

My Ride: AW F10 535 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontWriteGraff View Post
Fanatics has gone down the drain. Every thread turns into an arguement and everybody is an e-thug i know acouple of guys here that talk alot of unnesasery smack on the forum but are a bunch of wussys in person. Cant see not one thread go by without one of these kids ruining it....

Sorry im just mad
Old 10-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #23
LittleBear

My Ride: 2001 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontWriteGraff View Post

Sorry im just mad
& the biggest e-thug, the biggest crybaby, the most infantile little chit I now see is...Lemon31987. He sounds like his mommy just weaned him.

Sorry, but this brat needs to grow up, man up, & look in the mirror. I feel sorry for any shop that has to deal with a pink-pants narcissist like him.

Murf
Old 10-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #24
JiMMyM3

My Ride: e46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
& the biggest e-thug, the biggest crybaby, the most infantile little chit I now see is...Lemon31987. He sounds like his mommy just weaned him.

Sorry, but this brat needs to grow up, man up, & look in the mirror. I feel sorry for any shop that has to deal with a pink-pants narcissist like him.

Murf
Your funny. I love how a person pays for something and in the end they dont get what was promised. Its kinda like getting robbed, but your right hes a cry baby.
JiMMyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #25
04yfz

My Ride: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post

Murf
Pot meet kettle.

Who are you to say what Lennon31987's experience was like? I don't recall him ever mentioning you tet you attack him because you're a fanboy of the shop he had a bad experience with.

YOU are the one that needs to grow up. I've been to impressive myself and was less than impressed, by both the customer service and what I saw at the shop. But let me guess, you had a couple spark plugs changed or a water pump and impressive is amazing right? I read his post, and Lennon was having serious engine work that requires skill, knowledge, and being meticulous and bottom line is not only did they fail to deliver but they didn't make things right.

Last edited by 04yfz; 10-24-2012 at 05:23 PM.
04yfz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #26
LittleBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04yfz View Post
Pot meet kettle.

Who are you to say what Lennon31987's experience was like? I don't recall him ever mentioning you tet you attack him because you're a fanboy of the shop he had a bad experience with.

YOU are the one that needs to grow up. I've been to impressive myself and was less than impressed, by both the customer service and what I saw at the shop. But let me guess, you had a couple spark plugs changed or a water pump and impressive is amazing right? I read his post, and Lennon was having serious engine work that requires skill, knowledge, and being meticulous and bottom line is not only did they fail to deliver but they didn't make things right.
I'm not saying what lemon's experience was like. What I am saying is that the boy should get a life & realize that there is more to the story than his self centered opinion.
Go on Yelp & see if you can find a shop without some detractors. Seems Impressive has pleased many people on this forum, and gone above & beyond in helping folks. My opinion is that lemon is very hard to please, maybe impossible to please when he gets a chip on his shoulder. Maybe lemon reaps what he sows. He made his point long ago, and is now acting like a little jerk. I would show him the door if I had a shop, and someday you might see that his behavior is excessive.
FWIW, I change my own spark plugs, water pumps, tie rods, RTAB, FCAB, etc, so guess again. I can do more than just whine. I have brought my car to Impressive when I don't have the time or inclination to do the job. They are the best shop I have had the pleasure to deal with, period. I have never gone to one of their 'Fanboy" functions, or posted 'Fanboy" junk. But I know a good mechanic when I see him, and will stick up for such a person.
I've been rebuilding BMWs, engine hop-ups included, dealing with mechanics & machine shops since 1974. Were you children born by then? It doesn't sound like it.

Murf

Last edited by LittleBear; 01-31-2014 at 11:00 AM.
LittleBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #27
Barbaros

My Ride: 02 TIAG M5
Can't we guys just fu*king get along lol! Everybody on this damn forum is an e-thug man. I have had so many mature conversations over deciding on what shop to go with so many people I met at the meets and car shows but on this forum...you better shut your mouth or you are into serious trouble. Come on guys... Act up.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #28
zhenkaaaM3

My Ride: Fst'r then your e46

Sometimes people should mind their own business and leave sh!t alone.

I used to be an e46 owner. I love this one more.

zhenkaaaM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #29
LittleBear

I agree with the two posts above. Seems Lemon has made a career of slandering Impressive. His point was made long ago, now he is just out to damage them.
'nuf said.

Murf
Old 10-26-2012, 07:38 PM   #30
Driiven

My Ride: bimmers
Easy question to answer ... Bimmerclinic Done And Done. No bullshit from them EVER.

I had to edit this thread to concur with a previous poster. Most forums create an enviornment for 'know it all' types and fanboys that have no idea how their car even works but have plenty of time to post useless drivel all day long. They then spew about places that did some minor work for them and treat the place like its some sort of second ****in coming. So I'm suppose to spend thousands on a build at location xyz based on a referall of yours from an angel eyes install done for you for 50 bucks... This kind of mentality is what steered me wrong some 5 years ago with motorsport recycling.

Last edited by Driiven; 10-26-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Driiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:43 AM   #31
eeeforty6

My Ride: M3,porsche 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Flash View Post
MNC Performance is going to be the choice...thank you 02LSBVert for the recommendation and PM....fantastic shop - great guy - great pricing.
I second that. Honest guy. Great work. No bs..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Bimmer App
eeeforty6 is offline   Reply With Quote