E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
At what age did you start thinking girls your age are too old for you?

I just turned 27 and im starting to think 24 is the oldest Id go when it comes to a serious relationship. Maybe its because I look young but Ive noticed most girls my age are starting to look terrible......unless they take care of themselves.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose

Last edited by Sneaky; 10-22-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
USCTrojanMan29

My Ride: Beauty & The Beater
Send a message via AIM to USCTrojanMan29 Send a message via Yahoo to USCTrojanMan29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
I just turned 27 and I dont think im starting to think 24 is the oldest Id go when it comes to a serious relationship. Maybe its because I look young but Ive noticed most girls my age are starting to look terrible......unless they take care of themselves.
Once I hit 30, a lot of women go down hill fast once they hit the big 30.
USCTrojanMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
B_Cyrus
Banned User

My Ride: Malfouf
For me it is the complete opposite.. girls my age are too young for me. I am interested in the responses of this thread... subbed.

Last edited by B_Cyrus; 10-21-2012 at 10:06 PM.
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
Ynot

My Ride: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29 View Post
Once I hit 30, a lot of women go down hill fast once they hit the big 30.
True for white chicks, Asian chicks don't age until they get to 60. Never, always thought girls my age are more mature by at least 3 to 4 years. I find younger girls physically attractive but not mentality so never been into girls a lot younger than me.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:27 AM   #5
RIMZ-2DI4

My Ride: BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
I just turned 27 and I dont think im starting to think 24 is the oldest Id go when it comes to a serious relationship. Maybe its because I look young but Ive noticed most girls my age are starting to look terrible......unless they take care of themselves.
There just ain't no age that's perfect you no. Just when them bitchez be lovin your rimz you gotta show them bitchez some lovin
RIMZ-2DI4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #6
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
good thread idea. I'd say when I was around 26 or so. Now since turning 30 I think a 30 year old woman is way too old for me. I have my eye on a 26 year old but she's so god damn shy it probably wont work out. My ideal range would probably be between 24-28 but that 28 year old better be aware that I will still make fart jokes with my friends.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
Hockeyman17

My Ride: 2005 E46 M3 SMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
good thread idea. I'd say when I was around 26 or so. Now since turning 30 I think a 30 year old woman is way too old for me. I have my eye on a 26 year old but she's so god damn shy it probably wont work out. My ideal range would probably be between 24-28 but that 28 year old better be aware that I will still make fart jokes with my friends.
What do you mean she's too shy it won't work out? If you have your eye on her just go for it.

As for me obviously my bare minimum age is 18. I'm 27. Would I do it again? No. Too much drama and immaturity.

Last edited by Hockeyman17; 10-22-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Hockeyman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #8
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyman17 View Post
What do you mean she's too shy it won't work out? If you have your eye on her just go for it.

As for me obviously my bare minimum age is 18. I'm 27. Would I do it again? No. Too much drama and immaturity.
We talk a lot and actually have a dinner date set up for wednesday but she is not like the typical girl I go for. She is very reserved. Not very flirty in her texts or anything. I may be wrong but I think I need a girl that is more outgoing like myself. I'll see how it goes after wednesday and see how she is. Hopefully I get a little more out of her.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #9
Hockeyman17

My Ride: 2005 E46 M3 SMG
Quote:
We talk a lot and actually have a dinner date set up for wednesday but she is not like the typical girl I go for. She is very reserved. Not very flirty in her texts or anything. I may be wrong but I think I need a girl that is more outgoing like myself. I'll see how it goes after wednesday and see how she is. Hopefully I get a little more out of her.
I wouldn't worry about that. She might just have a defence wall up. Feed her some liquor at dinner and she will be pole vaulting in no time
Hockeyman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #10
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyman17 View Post
I wouldn't worry about that. She might just have a defence wall up. Feed her some liquor at dinner and she will be pole vaulting in no time
maybe. We met through mutual friends and fb chatted and text a lot over the last few weeks. Both of us were super busy and I hinted at hanging out but never set anything definite up until the other day. My one friend said dude maybe she wants an official date so I just went for it and texted her "dinner next wed, lets do it" she replied with "in" within a minute. I was actually with her and some of our friends a little earlier that night and was trying to read her. she seemed into it and I didnt want to waste anymore time so I just asked her lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she cancels though lol. I'm not the "dating" type. Most girls I hang out with come out with me and my friends and just end up back at my house. I guess it's a good thing she isn't moving too fast.

Last edited by DylloS; 10-22-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #11
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
I'm 29 and my limit would be 23. Crazy because a lot of the girls that come out to these venues I play at are under 21 but bodies like grown ass women. ****in bullshit.

Last edited by huyner328; 10-22-2012 at 03:16 PM.
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #12
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyner328 View Post
I'm 29 and my limit would be 23. Crazy because a lot of the girls that come out to these venues I play at are under 21 but bodies like grown ass women. ****in bullshit.
I would have no problem giving it to a younger chick but dating is a different story. They are just stupid fuucks. No pun intended lol.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #13
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
I can't remember the last time i dated a girl younger than me...
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #14
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreyF1 View Post
ohh man, that's so cool.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #15
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreyF1 View Post
Perhaps you need to update your wardrobe.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #16
jlaroc1990

My Ride: 13 WRX Hatch
Subbed for when I get outta class
Old 10-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #17
calialx1

My Ride: FL 330i, 3000GT
Im dating someone my age and i like it. 21 bare min i would say, neef to be able to take here to a bar..... Im 25 fyi

Sent from my C771 using Bimmer App
Old 10-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #18
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
4-6 years my junior is preferred.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:43 AM   #19
USCTrojanMan29

Send a message via AIM to USCTrojanMan29 Send a message via Yahoo to USCTrojanMan29
Quote:
maybe. We met through mutual friends and fb chatted and text a lot over the last few weeks. Both of us were super busy and I hinted at hanging out but never set anything definite up until the other day. My one friend said dude maybe she wants an official date so I just went for it and texted her "dinner next wed, lets do it" she replied with "in" within a minute. I was actually with her and some of our friends a little earlier that night and was trying to read her. she seemed into it and I didnt want to waste anymore time so I just asked her lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she cancels though lol. I'm not the "dating" type. Most girls I hang out with come out with me and my friends and just end up back at my house. I guess it's a good thing she isn't moving too fast.
Careful, just don't fall in the dreaded friends zone.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:44 AM   #20
USCTrojanMan29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
True for white chicks, Asian chicks don't age until they get to 60. Never, always thought girls my age are more mature by at least 3 to 4 years. I find younger girls physically attractive but not mentality so never been into girls a lot younger than me.
+100000 That is the rule (with few exceptions). My girlfriend is viet/chinese and see looks early/mid 20s depends on how she dresses and how she does her hair/make-up (she's 31).

Last edited by USCTrojanMan29; 10-23-2012 at 04:39 PM.