E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 05:48 AM   #1
Nait Sirhc

My Ride: 92 GSX, 01 330i
WTB: e46 M3 w/ 6MT, or 330i/ci/vert near UT! Selling 04 Mercedes E55 AMG.

TLDR: Looking for M3 or 330i/ci/vert w/ 6MT near Salt Lake City, UT.

So I'm downgrading from my 2004 Mercedes E55 AMG into my original fun German car, an e46. The E55 is an absolute BLAST to drive but I'm going to go the route of having a slower DD and a fast weekend car (probably a C6Z).

My first BMW was a gorgeous Alpine White sedan w/ black leather & aluminum trim. I'd love another white car. Summer's coming up, too, so a convertible would be nice. The 325s are too slow and a 330i would be the minimum power level I could live with for daily driving. I'd prefer the M3, to be honest. Or possibly an e60 530i if I could find one in a 6MT.

Color choice in order of preference, exterior: Alpine White and Steel Gray. Blues and blacks after that, everything else afterwards.

Interior: saddle brown first, the more exotic colors (LSB and Imola), black, and then beige or gray.

MUST be a manual row-your-own. I don't like the SMGs. I'm okay with an M3 coupe or convertible, with preference probably towards the convertible. (I drove an M3 vert w/ SMG and it felt sluggish, are the 6MTs a lot more responsive or is that just the way the vert feels in general?) Same with a 330i. I'd prefer a sedan if I got a 330, but I'd be open to a convertible as well. MAYBE a coupe.

Let me know what you have and/or what's out there. I'm not opposed to traveling to the neighboring states, with CA being about as far as I'd like to go (I picked up my E55 from Los Angeles). The closer to Salt Lake City, UT the better.

I'm also selling my E55 if anyone's interested or wanted to do a trade+cash. It's a 2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG in Tectite Gray with 62.5k miles and every single option except Distronic (pano roof, electronic trunk open/close, dynamic seating package, lighting package w/ active bixenon option, ventilated/heated seating package, Parktronic, navigation, 19" AMG dual-spoke wheels). Dealer-maintained from day 1, with maintenance records in hand. Lots of new wear items replaced in the last year (brakes, etc)

Pic for reference:

This thread is more to find a suitable e46 than to sell my E55, but hey, whatever works.
Nait Sirhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
bignickmetro

My Ride: 2002 330ci TiAg
I have a 2002 330ci 5spd located in New Mexico. Dealer serviced, including Inspection II w/plugs ($1400!), new FCABS, new tires.

TiAg on Dove with M-tech II front. 72000 miles. Only mods are BMW Performance shifter, khoalty angel eyes.

I have BMW Performance floating rotors waiting to go on it, as well as bimmerbrakes.com headers. I also have a full working GT1/DIS setup for diagnostics, coding, programming.

PM me if interested. I am not 100% about selling it, but I am enjoying my new miata a lot and kinda looking at moving from the 330ci to a 4-door so we have a big cruiser.

$13k
bignickmetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
AbesE46

My Ride: ToPl355 M VerT
intersted i have an m3 vert call or text 9739309334

Flash M3 :boobs:
AbesE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:03 AM   #4
Nait Sirhc

My Ride: 92 GSX, 01 330i
Is your M3 vert located in New Jersey?