E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT

NY / NJ / CT
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
NY NJ CT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #161
Custom3

My Ride: HellRot 330CI
if your car leaves the shop worse then it was when it first when in then no matter what the stories are, its never a good thing.
Custom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:20 PM   #162
nikzbord

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John@Impressive AutoWerk View Post
......pay for its repairs, as a professional curtesy.

I mean...

courtesy.
nikzbord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #163
325guy
Banned User

My Ride: 2003 325i stick
I'm totally on the side of the OP. it's the customers fuking car so it should be treated so by the shop. Also this impressive auto is in fuking Queens New York. Those people are rip off sneeze bags who are in Queens! Get you car serviced in NJ!

**** you impressive Auto!!!
325guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:21 AM   #164
lennon31987

My Ride: imolarot II M
Send a message via AIM to lennon31987
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikzbord View Post
I mean...

courtesy.
yep, the level of those involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325guy View Post
I'm totally on the side of the OP. it's the customers fuking car so it should be treated so by the shop. Also this impressive auto is in fuking Queens New York. Those people are rip off sneeze bags who are in Queens! Get you car serviced in NJ!

**** you impressive Auto!!!
thanks for the shootout friend, I appreciate the support!

ILLm3 hates me cause im GGGOOODLOOKIIINN

seeking detailing perfection?
lennon31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #165
lennon31987

mid summer day BUMP

Old 08-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #166
3bananas

My Ride: 1998 328is
I've worked with Impressive many times in the past (including S54 swap) and have always had good experiences. From prices to hard-to-find parts, they take care of me and give me good advice. OP I understand you didn't have a good experience, just wanted to share my perspective. Sorry for the issues you faced

Old 10-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #167
lennon31987

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bananas View Post
I've worked with Impressive many times in the past (including S54 swap) and have always had good experiences. From prices to hard-to-find parts, they take care of me and give me good advice. OP I understand you didn't have a good experience, just wanted to share my perspective. Sorry for the issues you faced
glad to hear about your positive experiences, I was no where nearly as lucky as you.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:52 AM   #168
erod225

My Ride: 2003 M3XI
Winter bump
Old 11-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #169
JTripper
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 325ci
LMAO... OP I feel you're pain. I'm not taking sides though, don't know what really went on. However, I too have had more bad experiences with "shops" than good ones. I'm getting flash backs, lol. They, Imp. auto werks, have been around for a while from what I hear, they cant be too bad? (not slandering or implying this about john/IAW but >>) I have a few friends that have shops (2 legitimate shops and 1 "uncertified" shop) and I see the slickness and slackness they do sometimes, due to being overwhelmed. That's why I try to drop in and learn random things while they work as often as possible. SOLUTION: I say the 2 of you need to get a couple drinks and rehash things if it's not too late!

Oh yeah.......... As a professional/ business one should strongly seek to utilize proper grammar, usage and spelling too. [ie Accept= to receive, get something Except= to exclude/leave out something.] Let me shut up before one of IAW's cheerleaders hit me with a ratcheting pom pom or line me up for another infraction for me using the 1st amendment LOL

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FORUM WHERE YOU GET TO VOICE YOUR OPINIONS (as long as its not obscene or false), COMMENTS, ADVICE AND OCCASIONAL SLANDER LOL?
This is a site that's geared towards men generally, but I've been noticing that it has many women-like members, when they don't like something someone says they complain to the moderators, try to get "cyber- gangster" and/or d*@k ride WITH THE MAJORITY and make people feel bad about posting/discussing what they feel or experienced. (#IJS)

EVERYTHING IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL OR ANNOYING.
ANNNND @ THE END OF THE DAY WE'RE ALL HUMAN>>>> we're bound to screw up! [To err is to be human]

Ride or DIE! #BavarianBeast #Gertrude is her name.
Fav car quote: "Maintenance before Mods"!

Trying to do this MOD asaphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-_o...rT_5bRlRc6GfPA

My lil Beast http://youtu.be/DT6FzACDskM
JTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:10 AM   #170
LittleBear

My Ride: 2001 330i
Lemon is just a pink-pants little brat. He made his point long ago, and is now just slandering a very good shop, stroking his...ego.

If he ever had any, his credibility is long gone. He obviously has a personal agenda which he shouldn't foul this forum with.

Lemon, grow up, move on.

Murf
Old 11-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #171
lennon31987

Quote:
Originally Posted by erod225 View Post
Winter bump
there he is!

Old 11-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #172
lennon31987

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
Lemon is just a pink-pants little brat. He made his point long ago, and is now just slandering a very good shop, stroking his...ego.

If he ever had any, his credibility is long gone. He obviously has a personal agenda which he shouldn't foul this forum with.

Lemon, grow up, move on.

Murf
thanks for bumping my thread pal

Old 11-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #173
LittleBear

I only bumped it up 2 hours, jerky boy. You have been shoveling this sheet for how long?

Get a life, grow up. Do something besides trying to destroy a great shop. No wonder this shop had problems with you. It is obvious that you were the problem, not them. Your refusal to drop it proves the point. The shop has acted in a proffesional & mature way by ignoring a whining ignoramous like you.
Does your mummy change your oil in addition to your diaper?

Murf
Old 11-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #174
lennon31987

Quote:
I only bumped it up 2 hours, jerky boy. You have been shoveling this sheet for how long?

Get a life, grow up. Do something besides trying to destroy a great shop. No wonder this shop had problems with you. It is obvious that you were the problem, not them. Your refusal to drop it proves the point. The shop has acted in a proffesional & mature way by ignoring a whining ignoramous like you.
Does your mummy change your oil in addition to your diaper?

Murf
thanks Murf, wont bother past your response of 'destroy a great shop'.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #175
LittleBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennon31987 View Post
thanks Murf, wont bother past your response of 'destroy a great shop'.
Because you can't. You are just an imature, childish twit looking for your 15 minutes of fame. You had your say & now are just acting out, trying to destroy & destruct.
Stand down, Margret, stand down.

Murf
Old 11-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #176
erod225

My Ride: 2003 M3XI
Quote:
Because you can't. You are just an imature, childish twit looking for your 15 minutes of fame. You had your say & now are just acting out, trying to destroy & destruct.
Stand down, Margret, stand down.

Murf
Seriously get a life dude, this is lennon's thread & he can say whatever he wants. It's well within the guide lines...
Old 11-07-2012, 09:46 AM   #177
LittleBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by erod225 View Post
Seriously get a life dude, this is lennon's thread & he can say whatever he wants. It's well within the guide lines...
As can I. I'll quit when Lemon quits (I see you felt free to bump it up).
You don't think he has cried for long enough?

Murf

ps: Lemon obviously wouldn't know a good shop if it smacked him upside his thick head.

Last edited by LittleBear; 11-07-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: because Lemon is a jerk
LittleBear is offline   Reply With Quote