E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Specials and Sales

Site Sponsor Specials and Sales
Find out about the latest specials and sales from our site sponsors here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
UmnitzaSupport
Sponsor

My Ride: 1995 m3
upgrades by Umnitza

Hi Fanatics members,
My name is Tim K. with Umnitza sales. We offer many upgrades for your BMW. We have LED interior v4 license,side markers bulbs amber or 6k,front turn kit amber or 6k. We also HID light kits including 3k,4300k,5k,6k,and 8k for most applications. We also have front corners,side markers,and tails all in both smoked and clear.We have projector headlamps (FXR BI-ZENON available) with options installed for complete plug and play install. We also have bumpers,exhausts,wheels,grills, and many other upgrades for your vehicle.

e46 m3 front bumper with fogs and Super slim HID system shipped GPX for $230.00

E46 projector headlamps push in type coupe or sedan
with canbus hid system,xenix highs Orion v4 packed and shipped for $600.00*

Screw in coupe or sedan premium headlamps with canbus hid system,xenix highs Orion v4 packed and shipped for $650.00*

add FXR W/pre install for $200.00 add.

front smoked face lifted sedan corners and smoked side markers with V4 led (6k or amber) front turn kit and v4 side marker led(6k or amber) combo pack shipped for $120.00*

clear front face lifted sedan corners and clear side markers with V4 led (6k or amber) front turn kit and v4 side marker led(6k or amber) combo pack shipped for $130.00*

coupe push in smoked front corners and smoked side markers with V4 led (6k or amber) front turn kit and v4 side marker led(6k or amber) combo pack shipped for $145.00*

coupe screw in smoked or clear front corners and smoked or clear side markers with V4 led (6k or amber) front turn kit and v4 side marker led(6k or amber) combo pack shipped for $135.00*

M3 side and front grill combo $80.00 shipped*

Orion v4 kit w/harness $240.00 shipped*

Radiance interior kit w/ v4 license combo $105.00 shipped*

front LED kit and v4 side led (6k or amber) $60.00 shipped*

super slim hid systems for $47.00 shipped*
w/ choice of color temp.

can bus 35 watt Hid system $95.00 shipped*
w/choice of color temp.

canbus 50 watt Hid system $110.00 shipped*

pre-order for front multi color turn kit 3157 and 1157 only (illuminates 6k blinks amber) $95.00 shipped*

* = additional shipping for outside cont. US.

E46 fanatics members get additional savings on most products.

bundling packages gets additional savings.

If you have any questions you can reach me at 925-521-0577
Thank you Tim K. Umnitza sales

I am doing a Exhaust blowout!

http://www.umnitza.com/e46-3series-q...ust-p-190.html

$600.00 shipped (GPX) OR
$840.00 shipped (GPX)Exhaust w/ Rear M3 bumper OR
$1000.00 shipped (GPX) Exhaust w/ Rear M3 bumper PRE-PAINTED OR
$1290.00 shipped(GPX) Exhaust w/ Rear AND FRONT M3 bumpers PRE-PAINTED with fogs.

Thanks again Tim K. Umnitza sales

Call Tim K. 877 486 6489
Email Konstantin D. umnitzaship@gmail.com
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
UmnitzaSupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
Retrax

My Ride: 2004 325CI vert
Two questions for you Tim.

I have a 2004 325Ci Convertible. Do you have any angel eye setups for facelift coupes/verts that are not a full 360 degree round rings? I'd prefer to buy a complete replacement headlight setup with clear corners and "partial" rings. All the Umnitza pics I have seen of facelift coupes have full round rings and I'm not sure I care for the look.

My second question is if I decided to polish my 8 year old headlights up, bake them open, and install some angel eyes are there any options to get rid of the ugly yellow built in side reflectors?
Retrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:46 PM   #3
umnitza

My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
Send a message via Yahoo to umnitza
The partial rings are lower quality rings, we don't recommend them.
If you decide to bake open your headlights you can easily remove or black our your reflectors and then polish up your covers.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
Nice prices.
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #5
snitzl3

My Ride: e60 LCI
Send a message via AIM to snitzl3
shouldn't this be in the sponsor section?....