E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
k Khoalty - Re-evaluation, company status, and the BMW E46.

So - we've been MIA from the forums for quite a few months now. Sorry in advance for not assisting on threads where we should be, or answering service and product questions when they are asked. We've been adding products, and trying to pack our warehouse full of everything and anything you could want for your BMW E46's.

As you've probably noticed, other vendors are opening up wholesale accounts left and right with some big names, wheel companies, suspension companies, and performance companies, and are very quickly dropping all E46 products. Some of the biggest names around on this forum only 12 months ago have either went under, or went somewhere else with their 'dedication' to the community. They aren't dedicated to anything, they will move and blend in where they can, we see a company who swears by the BMW community opening up to Scion and Toyota markets (which is only because the FR-S is a hot selling car this year, not because of any other reason, just trying to make a buck where they feel they can by drop shipping products from all over the country and raping your wallets with excessive margin)

We are still here, stronger than ever, and busier than ever, getting orders out timely, getting new products in every quarter, and completely leveling the field when it comes to pricing and shipping costs, you can't beat our pricing, and you can't beat free shipping.

We compare our pricing often, and size up our competition almost constantly, without us doing that we would not have brought the products we have, at the prices we have, to you, the E46 community. We started with you, and we don't plan on leaving. I can't name names, but look at those other guys who force fed their products everywhere they could, they don't even list E46 products on their sites anymore, whereas we feature them. Obviously they are in markets they are in to make a quick buck, we have ALWAYS been about the community, our pricing has always been killer, and it's only gone down from years ago when we started, not up.

There are few, if any at all, who offer the product lines we do today, they feel the newer cars have more money and higher margins, that may be true, but we aren't going anywhere. The newer cars are neat, yes, but do they have the community and customizable chassis that the E46 has? We don't feel they do.

Grilles, corner lights, side markers, bumpers, lips, splitters, spoilers (soon), and resistor packs for the EE and DEPO tails (incase yours are years old and are having issues), headlights, interior and exterior LED's, CREE quality bulbs when necessary, etc etc etc. All for the E46, I don't see a single vendor on this forum still offering all the goodies you want at any affordable cost, if at all. They've all jumped ship into the new 3er's, some even skipping the E9X and jumping right to the new F series.

We're here to stay, and if there's anything you feel we should be carrying or doing differently, let us know, because we will not be removing any products off our site, we don't care if we make nothing on them (corners, for example), we keep them because we know your options of where to buy are running slim, and it looks like it's getting more and more narrow over time.

Look forward to our christmas specials, as always they will be relevant to what this forum and community wants, no random exhausts and /still/ overpriced and dropshipped suspension items. Let us know what you want to see, I'll see if we can offer it at a discounted price. New shipping rates are being worked out with a few of the shipping companies, hoping it's locked in soon so we can get you what you want, for the car you love, cheap and quick.

Thanks for reading my little rant, back to work I go!

Any other questions or comments? sales@khoalty.com

Khoalty BMW Accessories
www.khoalty.com
sales@khoalty.com

By Apointment
925 Hale Place, Suite B3
Chula Vista, CA 91914

Availability
Monday - Friday 9a - 5p PST

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
ikeupinya
Stay modded my friends!!!

My Ride: shalt not be riced!!
Best forum sponsor, hands down!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
the xecutionr

My Ride: Imola M3 Vert
I had an issue with some push in corners that I bought for my m3. I sent in a message from the website and never got a reply.

Sent from my EVO using Bimmer App

THE ONLY THING I FEAR IS FAILURE, AND FAILURE IS NEVER AN OPTION. GO HARD OR GO HOME.
the xecutionr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
NightRaider93

My Ride: 2007 Z4 Coupe
You guys are great! Thanks for everything!

NightRaider93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #5
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the xecutionr View Post
I had an issue with some push in corners that I bought for my m3. I sent in a message from the website and never got a reply.

Send me an email whenever you have a chance to sales@khoalty.com - attention Dean, and I will look at it first thing - sorry for not getting to or seeing the first inquiry
Old 11-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Oh - and, although we can't quite yet take inbound calls, we just bought handsets at the office, and re-opened live chat, you can see it on the top left of every page on the site, and we will be on it pretty much 14 hours a day, considering that's what we've accustomed ourselves to working. The phone we will start taking voicemails and figuring out who and how we need to adjust things to get inbound calls up and running.

Honestly we feel as customers and employees that livechat is the fastest and best way to handle business, we both get a record of the chat, we can send links and make sure you're on the right pages that we are discussing, and can help more than one person at a time. Look at zappos and other 'big' ecommerce sites, if you've ever needed assistance, the livechat button is there, and as long as the employee (which we hope to be!) is competent, your issue is handled faster than the hold time on the lines
Old 11-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #7
ExcelonGT

My Ride: 04 330ci ZHP 6-speed
its great to hear a vendor sticking by the e46. I plan on keeping my 04 ZHP for at least a couple more years. Just put in a new clutch at 125k and overhauled the whole suspension. My baby is still awesome to drive and I look forward to continue pampering her with 'goodies' from Khoalty.com keep up the good work!
ExcelonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #8
Cscat87

My Ride: 03 M3 / 97 M3
Love you guys. Ordered my grilles for the E46 and headlights/taillights/HIDs for the E36 from you. Best service ever.
Cscat87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #9
CoupeMagic323ci

My Ride: 00 323ci
Had push in corner problems. (DUE to BAD instructions provided by KHOALTY) got shooed away because my order didnt have a high enough value it seemed like. thats my experience.

Products are pretty good tho.

Last edited by CoupeMagic323ci; 11-07-2012 at 05:27 PM.
CoupeMagic323ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
JakStraw

My Ride: 635,M3,323ic,Mini
Have ordered from you guys a few times and will continue to do so in the future.

Still loving these...

Old 11-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #11
zooswanko

My Ride: 328i
Send a message via AIM to zooswanko
A phone line and quicker shipping options would definitely be good improvements and is why I had to go with umnitza for many orders. Umnitza also offers pre painting for body parts which is something you dont offer. Just my input.
zooswanko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #12
Retrax

My Ride: 2004 325CI vert
Glad you are making strides to be reached by chat and phone Dean. That is a huge factor for me when deciding where to take my business and spend my money.
Retrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:08 AM   #13
0-60motorsports

My Ride: E30 325ic & E46 M3
Send a message via MSN to 0-60motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60motorsports
Guys, Love your service and parts BUT you really need to add more parts to your site
EURO 04 M3: GC Coils, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Trunk + CF Rear Diffusor + CSL center console, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS Stepped Headers, SS Catless S & Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL Steering + CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R 3.0's, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace, BW Oil Cooler, 3.91 gears
0-60motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
HardPark'd TT

My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
I've bough a few cars since my e46's but I still turn to you guys for lighting needs and recommend anyone I come across with an e46 to you guys. I've always been happy with the service

No if you just carried e85 Z4 parts...

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
alpine003

My Ride: BMW
Thanks for continuing to support the e46 community.

Any ETA on the switchback 1156 LED's? They've been out of stock for quite awhile and wondering if you still plan on carrying them?
Old 11-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #16
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
Guys, Love your service and parts BUT you really need to add more parts to your site
Hopefully soon! We prefer to have parts on hand instead of going to dropshippers, so buying suspension or performance parts for all the cars and models would be quite a big chunk of change, something we don't quite have yet !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrax View Post
Glad you are making strides to be reached by chat and phone Dean. That is a huge factor for me when deciding where to take my business and spend my money.
We agree with you that it should help out the business, but more importantly help out customers get answers quickly, and cut down on email conversations which if we could talk 'live' would only take a few minutes instead of days and hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeMagic323ci View Post
Had push in corner problems. (DUE to BAD instructions provided by KHOALTY) got shooed away because my order didnt have a high enough value it seemed like. thats my experience.
http://www.khoalty.com/blog/e46-corn...ement-install/ - let us know where you experienced an issue and we will be sure to adjust the guide, most of our guides are actually from BMW's own TIS manuals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscat87 View Post
Love you guys. Ordered my grilles for the E46 and headlights/taillights/HIDs for the E36 from you. Best service ever.
Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelonGT View Post
its great to hear a vendor sticking by the e46. I plan on keeping my 04 ZHP for at least a couple more years. Just put in a new clutch at 125k and overhauled the whole suspension. My baby is still awesome to drive and I look forward to continue pampering her with 'goodies' from Khoalty.com keep up the good work!
The ZHP is a great car, and we aren't going anywhere in the years to come on your car, we will be adding more OEM parts in the future which should benefit you more than all the aftermarket pieces especially on a facelift coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakStraw View Post
Have ordered from you guys a few times and will continue to do so in the future.
Nice and thanks for the support

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooswanko View Post
A phone line and quicker shipping options would definitely be good improvements and is why I had to go with umnitza for many orders. Umnitza also offers pre painting for body parts which is something you dont offer. Just my input.
Phone line is soon, we hope, just hard with so few employees and so many customers and orders, especially when we do our best to get everything out ASAP - the faster we ship, the less build up of things we have to do, really increasing and maintaining quick shipping times helps us out more than it helps out you (or so i'm told while i'm packing boxes!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardPark'd TT View Post
I've bough a few cars since my e46's but I still turn to you guys for lighting needs and recommend anyone I come across with an e46 to you guys. I've always been happy with the service

No if you just carried e85 Z4 parts...
Z4 would be quite the excursion as there's not many parts, but we are always looking to add products, considering the Z is in close relation to the 3ers, it might come sooner than later

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine003 View Post
Thanks for continuing to support the e46 community.

Any ETA on the switchback 1156 LED's? They've been out of stock for quite awhile and wondering if you still plan on carrying them?
Those switchbacks we had issues with, even with resistors, we tried a few other ones as well and just had problems, not sure if you remember the threads about them but we offered refunds to most customers and didn't take the bulbs back, we want to make sure they work 100% of the time, on our cars tey worked, out in the wild, not so well, so we aren't exactly sure where the bumps were. but it is a great product and really one of the last pieces we could sell for the E46
Old 11-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #17
the xecutionr

My Ride: Imola M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
Send me an email whenever you have a chance to sales@khoalty.com - attention Dean, and I will look at it first thing - sorry for not getting to or seeing the first inquiry
Email sent

THE ONLY THING I FEAR IS FAILURE, AND FAILURE IS NEVER AN OPTION. GO HARD OR GO HOME.
the xecutionr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #18
threetwentyfizzle

My Ride: '00 323i
Hey man bump for a very good vendor, I've purchased things from you guys before and am very pleased with your prices. I just purchased some replacement kidney grilles earlier this week, and I am anxiously awaiting them!

But Dean, anyway you can pm me for my email, I haven't recieved a tracking number to track my shipment and haven't gotten any reply emails from you guys I emailed you guys a couple times this week.

Sent from my HTC One X using Bimmer App
threetwentyfizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #19
Custom3

My Ride: HellRot 330CI
Discount on the E46 rear coupe mtech 2 bumper for christmas??

Last edited by Custom3; 11-12-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Custom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #20
alpine003

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
Those switchbacks we had issues with, even with resistors, we tried a few other ones as well and just had problems, not sure if you remember the threads about them but we offered refunds to most customers and didn't take the bulbs back, we want to make sure they work 100% of the time, on our cars tey worked, out in the wild, not so well, so we aren't exactly sure where the bumps were. but it is a great product and really one of the last pieces we could sell for the E46
So bottom line, are you going to be carrying them again? If not, you should take them off your site IMO.

I'm trying to source these. Please let me know if you know of any sources. Thanks.

Tags
khoalty, rant, whats up