E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 03:54 AM   #21
TArse

My Ride: 03 330xi, 87 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplayer69 View Post
in for pics of the table
This.

aaaaand piitb.
TArse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:07 AM   #22
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Willing to wager 75 internets that OP is B-Cyrus
Old 11-11-2012, 05:32 AM   #23
TArse

My Ride: 03 330xi, 87 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Willing to wager 75 internets that OP is B-Cyrus
I hope he's not jacking it to the SS lever I have him......
TArse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #24
1982dieselrabbit
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab rat View Post
While I think it's perfectly normal, I also think this can not be explained to women. It also kinda depend on how often you do it with her.
The easiest way out of this would be:
Repeat again that it's not the same thing as having sex. Maybe try the itch analogy - hey if your head is itching you scratch it. Guy has a boner he rubs it.
Then saying that giving her one of those three is a good idea. (If she has a sense of humour you can present her with a boner and demand a HJ )
I did not realize this. I'm very liberal and dated very open minded women most of my life and could talk with them very openly about sex. Her reaction to this seemed more like something I would get from a girl who was much younger.

EDIT: I wouldn't worry about this being first post. Likely a member here just didn't want to post under his real name
Oh no. I just picked some random web site that i figured would have a bunch of random men on it. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart Taylor View Post
pics of her for reference please.
I aint doing that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowspoo View Post
Your girl sounds like an idiot, i feel you why you dont want to fk her.
I do want to **** her. I love her very much. One of the reason we are in counseling is because 90% of the time that we have been living here (about a year) she has been sleeping on the couch for reasons she nor I can explain. She also has a child which makes non bedroom sex more difficult. Did i mention she is bipolar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikhkd View Post
This is why you can't always be honest to them, they always see things with a different perspective
I hate lying, then lying some more to cover up past lies. I have been down that road. I end up not being able to keep my lies straight. But I think you are correct in this case. A little lie here and there to keep this kind or drama out of my life would be OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
Go fvck your gf before someone else does. Ghey thread.
Post gf nudes
What no GIF? you have never been one to disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
This gotta be a joke.. Class of Nov 2012 and this is a 1st post?
You stil got those ipad seats?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post
Based on that exchange, it's a good thing you're in couples therapy. You need it. You guys SUCK at communicating.
No ****. I have pointed this out many times. It does not help that she lies to me a lot for no reason. Shes the type that tells me what I want to hear insted of just telling me the truth.

Quit texting about subjects like this and talk face to face about them instead.
I agree. I tried to end the text before they started but I guess it was eating her up so much she just had to keep on. We have our next therapy appointment monday at 7:00pm tomorrow. I hope something gets accomplised.

She's saying that her perception is that you don't desire her/aren't sexually satisfied by her. Now, either thats true, or its not true but she genuinely thinks its true, or she doesn't really think that and she's saying it just to dig at you. No matter which of those 3 it is, you defending your fapping habits doesn't do a damn bit of good. You need to address her perception, not where your hand goes occasionally.
I'm trying. I had jealous girlfriends in the past but having a girlfriend that is jealous of my hand is new to me.

Lastly, if she's right, and you dont desire to have sex with her, or when you do, you can't orgasm, maybe you should exercise a little hand restraint and see what the impact on your sex life with her is. It would only take a few weeks of abstaining to find out if it helps, and if it doesnt, there's nothing stopping you from going right back to thrice weekly.
I'm gonna give that a try.

We're also gonna need pics of the table she's talking about. You can't leave us hangin like that.
Sorry I deleted that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantine View Post
Fvck. It is this sort of juvenile post makes me hate what has become of this forum.
1982dieselrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #25
lab rat

My Ride: '02 330iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1982dieselrabbit View Post
Did i mention she is bipolar?
You posted her texts, we got the idea
Old 11-11-2012, 10:02 AM   #26
pancakes

My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE
3 times a week? I fapped 3 times since clicking this thread
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:07 AM   #27
1982dieselrabbit
Banned User

Another side note. I actually stopped jerking it for six months or so from March-Aug this year (maybe not completely but no more then once a month) and had no sex drive. This has never happened to me before. So I went to the doctor because I knew something was wrong. I had blood work done and guess what?? I had low T. I was prescribed AndroGel 1.6% Only in the last two months or so was I able to get back to my regular routine. I also explained this to her but she never believes me. Which I could never explain because I rarely lie.
From the beginning she has been the sexual aggressor in our relationship and that was fine. She at some point wanted for me to be more aggressive which is fine I because I can be sexually aggressive I just never had the need to be in our relationship. So I went that way and guess what rejection after rejection to the point I stopped trying. I felt like I was 16 again trying to deflower a chick.
1982dieselrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #28
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by broey v View Post
3 times a week? I fapped 3 times since clicking this thread
if your friends found out you're only jerking it 3 times a week they'll be sending you upset text messages why the number is so low.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #29
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
I do want to **** her. I love her very much. One of the reason we are in counseling is because 90% of the time that we have been living here (about a year) she has been sleeping on the couch for reasons she nor I can explain. She also has a child which makes non bedroom sex more difficult. Did i mention she is bipolar?

THIS is the disease. Your fapping is a mild symptom. Getting into slugfests over your fapping and defending it based on what the therapist or a bunch of random dudes on a car forum consider "normal" is a waste of energy and a distraction. Unless the fapping discussion is held in direct context to the larger issue, its pointless to argue about it.

I hate lying, then lying some more to cover up past lies. I have been down that road. I end up not being able to keep my lies straight. But I think you are correct in this case. A little lie here and there to keep this kind or drama out of my life would be OK.

If everything else is great, you can probably get away with a little lying about fapping. Even if you get caught in a lie, its probably not that big a deal.

But if she thinks you don't desire her, and she attributes it to just a general lack of desire on your part (age, medical, stress, whatever), and later finds out you DO have desire (enough to fap, anyway) that isn't created by/directed at her, having lied to her about it is going to blow up in your face. See the exchange in your first post for reference.

No ****. I have pointed this out many times. It does not help that she lies to me a lot for no reason. Shes the type that tells me what I want to hear insted of just telling me the truth.

Well, if you're hearing some truth now, listen carefully. And see your preceding comment about lying.

I'm trying. I had jealous girlfriends in the past but having a girlfriend that is jealous of my hand is new to me.

She's probably only jealous of your hand because it's the sole owner of the sexual aspect of your relationship. It's giving you what she wants to be giving you, and getting from you what she wants to be getting from you.

I think most mature adults understand that their SO is sometimes gonna do self-serve. No biggie. But everyone needs to feel that they're desirable, and if your GF feels that she's NOT desirable, but your hand IS, can you blame her for being jealous of your hand?

I'm gonna give that a try.

It may be the issues are much deeper. But at least with respect to fapping, if you're banging her on the regular, and you're doing it in such a way (remember that for women, the quality of sex is in the details) that she's secure with the thought that you desire her and she satisfies you, I'd bet your fapping becomes a non-issue.

So thats a "no" on the table pics?

- Bestop briefcase

----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #30
Act of God
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Oh no. I just picked some random web site that i figured would have a bunch of random men on it. lol
and

Quote:
What no GIF? you have never been one to disappoint.

You stil got those ipad seats?
Don't post from a dummy account, lame.

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president." October 23, 2010, not January 20, 2009
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #31
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #32
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
Where is jj or Russ or B to tell us who this is?

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #33
hotcarl01

My Ride: facelifted
No wonder you need couples counselling, posting her texts as an introduction to the forum. You obviously have no clue.
hotcarl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #34
pancakes

My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcarl01 View Post
No wonder you need couples counselling, posting her texts as an introduction to the forum. You obviously have no clue.
psh, we can counsel him better than any phony-baloney "therapist."

or were you saying he needs counseling for not including a pic of said girl? In that case, I agree.

Last edited by pancakes; 11-11-2012 at 12:02 PM.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #35
cd330
ModZombie Moderator

My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MpoweredM View Post
Where is jj or Russ or B to tell us who this is?
obviously another memeber that created an account because he was embarrassed to post under his real username
Old 11-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #36
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd330 View Post
obviously another memeber that created an account because he was embarrassed to post under his real username
Chad. Your car looks nice.

I knew it wouldn't be you. I'd hope you have left Rosie Palms the minute you met Tiff.

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #37
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
op you seem so tense. Go crank one out. It'll help you feel better, i always do my best thinkin once i crank one out and take a good dump.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #38
cd330
ModZombie Moderator

My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MpoweredM View Post
Chad. Your car looks nice.

I knew it wouldn't be you. I'd hope you have left Rosie Palms the minute you met Tiff.
thanks my man....

Old 11-12-2012, 01:13 PM   #39
kyle808

My Ride: 00 328CI
buy the table she likes and fvck her on it. That table will save your relationship.

"I'm gonna die! Jesus, Allah, Buddha - I love you all!
-Homer Simpson
kyle808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #40
HaloArchive

My Ride: My Office Chair
This relationship wont last. Go get a new girl.
HaloArchive is offline   Reply With Quote