E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #121
MarcusLSB

My Ride: BMW's
So those times above were on 275 R888's on 18"s?

youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #122
M5chas

My Ride: e90 m3 + cornfed gtr
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
So those times above were on 275 R888's on 18"s?
No, on 275 hankooks.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #123
M5chas

Short update. The car has been driven a lot in the past couple weeks, daily driving duties or just back road storming and it has been totally issue free. Really can't say enough good about this whole setup. The 6766 spool range is just ridiculous, it starts so early and just seems to run forever. The car is only run on e85, and while the weather has turned cold I haven't had any problems getting the car to start in the mornings. It always fires right up. Still undecided about my tire situation. Really leaning towards just slapping some 275/35-18 r888s on my current wheels and seeing what happens. I dig the way these wheels look on the car.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #124
VicRod88

My Ride: e46m
Car looks amazing man!
Old 11-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #125
jchris

My Ride: HPF BMW M3 Stg 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5chas View Post
Short update. The car has been driven a lot in the past couple weeks, daily driving duties or just back road storming and it has been totally issue free. Really can't say enough good about this whole setup. The 6766 spool range is just ridiculous, it starts so early and just seems to run forever. The car is only run on e85, and while the weather has turned cold I haven't had any problems getting the car to start in the mornings. It always fires right up. Still undecided about my tire situation. Really leaning towards just slapping some 275/35-18 r888s on my current wheels and seeing what happens. I dig the way these wheels look on the car.
I'm 98% convinced of going 6766.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #126
lrinco01

My Ride: 01HPF Stg2 M3, 11'X5
Send a message via Yahoo to lrinco01 Send a message via Skype™ to lrinco01
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchris View Post
pm'd you jchris
HPF Stg.2 on the new Pt6766 Turbo/ Open Dump/ AA Lightweight flywheel/ Aggressive Tune good for 661 RWHP!

2012 X5D 3.5i - Family hauler
2000 323ci - work in progress - wife's D/D
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L LTD, Fully optioned up......soon TRD supercharged

FOR SALE:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727953
lrinco01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:36 AM   #127
M5chas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchris View Post
JC it would make a huge difference on your car! The spool range is ridiculous, starts early and finishes late. Does that bump you up to 99%?
Old 11-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #128
Bugermass

My Ride: ZX10R
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrinco01 View Post
Yup, I figured as much

Bret and the whole Technica Motorsports Crew are T H E E BEST!

I know what you mean when the better half (wife) is unhappy with a purchase of this magnitude. i think my wife feels threatened cause i treat the car with more interest and affection than i do her.

be careful, there both replaceable ( in the physical sense ) but only one will forgive you when you make a mistake.

Good luck and have as much FUN in this M3 as humanly possible (video recording it all of course)
We actually flew Bret down to work together on developing that flash last year when we were building "Serious M3".. There is a TON of stuff in there that really makes a huge difference when running the car on a stand alone. Bret did a great job.. I'm friends with Garth so I hooked those two up and they got busy with Jason's old car. Definitely the way to go if you want to put ProEFI on an E46.
Bugermass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:41 AM   #129
M5chas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugermass View Post
We actually flew Bret down to work together on developing that flash last year when we were building "Serious M3".. There is a TON of stuff in there that really makes a huge difference when running the car on a stand alone. Bret did a great job.. I'm friends with Garth so I hooked those two up and they got busy with Jason's old car. Definitely the way to go if you want to put ProEFI on an E46.
At the cost of the reflash it better have a ton of stuff! But seriously it did make a huggeee difference in the driveability of this car. Also, BTW Garth is an incredible guy. Anyone looking for a trustworthy shop that does impeccable work in the MD/VA/NJ/PA/NY area should definitely turn to Undercover Performance!!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #130
lrinco01

My Ride: 01HPF Stg2 M3, 11'X5
Send a message via Yahoo to lrinco01 Send a message via Skype™ to lrinco01
Quote:
I remember that.

I was just getting back from vacation(or lack of one thanks to Lutz ) but i contacted bret to apologies for "following the carrot" with Lutz instead of technica and he was down in Houston i think to train or train with Secret Service guys on re-programming the OEM DME.

i plan to visit secret services in Houston next april before Mfest VII since they will be my NEAREST ProEFI tuner!
HPF Stg.2 on the new Pt6766 Turbo/ Open Dump/ AA Lightweight flywheel/ Aggressive Tune good for 661 RWHP!

2012 X5D 3.5i - Family hauler
2000 323ci - work in progress - wife's D/D
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L LTD, Fully optioned up......soon TRD supercharged

FOR SALE:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727953
lrinco01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #131
Bugermass

My Ride: ZX10R
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrinco01 View Post
I remember that.

I was just getting back from vacation(or lack of one thanks to Lutz ) but i contacted bret to apologies for "following the carrot" with Lutz instead of technica and he was down in Houston i think to train or train with Secret Service guys on re-programming the OEM DME.

i plan to visit secret services in Houston next april before Mfest VII since they will be my NEAREST ProEFI tuner!
Yeah, He's a good guy for sure.. I no longer work at Secret Services, I have my own company now.

Oh yeah and Garth is the man!! lol.. I talk to him at least once a week, and spent some time up at his shop when I was on the east coast a few months back. Definatly a straight up do it once and do it right kind of guy.

Last edited by Bugermass; 11-12-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Bugermass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #132
02black330ci

My Ride: spaceship
6766 is where its at right now!!!!

Quote:
Yeah, He's a good guy for sure.. I no longer work at Secret Services, I have my own company now.

Oh yeah and Garth is the man!! lol.. I talk to him at least once a week, and spent some time up at his shop when I was on the east coast a few months back. Definatly a straight up do it once and do it right kind of guy.
NICE!! Congrats man and good luck!

Last edited by 02black330ci; 11-12-2012 at 11:56 AM.
02black330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #133
M5chas

Installed new 275/35-18 r888s at the rear and went out and ran a 5.63 60-130 on only the 4th attempt in this car. (Also just on iboost level 3) Nice to have a semblance of traction now and damn this car is fast!

Last edited by M5chas; 11-21-2012 at 07:53 PM.
M5chas is offline   Reply With Quote