E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.85 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #961
Cipri
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Romania
Posts: 209
My Ride: E46 M3 2002
Same gears? Or something custom?
Cipri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:05 PM   #962
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,366
My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipri View Post
Same gears? Or something custom?
Oem gearing
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:56 AM   #963
Think0rz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Yonkers, NY
Posts: 236
My Ride: 05 AW M3
Just wanted to state this is my favorite car on the forums and truly inspired me to continue down the path of FI even with all the trouble along the way kept positive and driven towards achieving his goals. I'm always looking for a marcus reply to FI topics because of your honesty and unbiased opinion of everything GL with MFest this year
__________________
Think0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:59 PM   #964
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,366
My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think0rz View Post
Just wanted to state this is my favorite car on the forums and truly inspired me to continue down the path of FI even with all the trouble along the way kept positive and driven towards achieving his goals. I'm always looking for a marcus reply to FI topics because of your honesty and unbiased opinion of everything GL with MFest this year
Thanks! I appreciate it,

I think most true enthusiasts would agree, half the enjoyment comes from sharing your experiences with others and 'working as a team to solve common goals/problems'. I enjoy the journey, sometimes more than the end result.

I've got some pretty cool stuff a brewin.. Stay tuned!
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #965
Think0rz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Yonkers, NY
Posts: 236
My Ride: 05 AW M3
Definitely If I'm totally inlove with my car once back from max psi I might consider the drive down to MFest I honestly havent driven my car is ages and I'm starting to miss it so maybe I can witness history in the making a MFest!! Either way I'm excited to hear you've got something in store for us all cant wait to hear about it!!
__________________
Think0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #966
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,366
My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think0rz View Post
Definitely If I'm totally inlove with my car once back from max psi I might consider the drive down to MFest I honestly havent driven my car is ages and I'm starting to miss it so maybe I can witness history in the making a MFest!! Either way I'm excited to hear you've got something in store for us all cant wait to hear about it!!
If you do come to MFest I'd like a ride in your car!
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #967
Commanderwiggin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 3,861
My Ride: 900rwhp Turbo M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
If you do come to MFest I'd like a ride in your car!
Ditto
__________________
Commanderwiggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #968
ViktorVaughn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 3
My Ride: Lotus
Hey,

Hope this isnt a bother, just have a quick question. Why are you getting rid of the ProEFI setup?

I am flying to Las Vegas next week to take a look at Rays car in hopes that its in the condition I'm looking for. He also has the same setup you had, just wondering if there are problems with the wiring/tuning of the system.

Thanks,

Andrew
ViktorVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #969
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,366
My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorVaughn View Post
Hey,

Hope this isnt a bother, just have a quick question. Why are you getting rid of the ProEFI setup?

I am flying to Las Vegas next week to take a look at Rays car in hopes that its in the condition I'm looking for. He also has the same setup you had, just wondering if there are problems with the wiring/tuning of the system.

Thanks,

Andrew
I sold my fuel system, coils, ems. I am in the process making some major changes to the car and I'm going full stand alone with no stock dme.

Nothing wrong with the ProEFI, and Rays car is rock solid.. I've spent plenty of time with him and his car and its a killer car at a killer deal!

I thought he had already sold it.
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #970
dallasberry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,167
My Ride: ///M3
You won't be disappointed with Rays car. It's well built and taken care of.
__________________
Custom Turbo Build By Lab22

815whp @ 625wtq 27psi E98

dallasberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #971
Twin_Turbo_S54
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Istanbul
Posts: 658
My Ride: M3
Marcus,

which stand alone will you get?

good luck with the new set-up.
__________________
E46 M3 Sedan All Wheel Drive Twin Turbo 1200 whp
E46 M3 Coupe Turbo 60-130 mph 4,2 seconds (2011)
E46 330 xi Mora Metallic
Twin_Turbo_S54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #972
lrinco01
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Arlington,TX -- Afghanistan
Posts: 986
My Ride: 01HPF Stg2 M3, 11'X5
Send a message via Yahoo to lrinco01 Send a message via Skype™ to lrinco01
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
I sold my fuel system, coils, ems. I am in the process making some major changes to the car and I'm going full stand alone with no stock dme.

Nothing wrong with the ProEFI, and Rays car is rock solid.. I've spent plenty of time with him and his car and its a killer car at a killer deal!

I thought he had already sold it.
Damn, I wish I knew you were seriously considering this I'm looking to go ProEFI/Flex Fuel and remove my meth kit even though it works fine when my fittings aren't leaking lol
__________________
Leonel Aka " Rico"
BMWCCA # 403748
01 BMW E46 M3 / 6 SPD / Tiag / Imola
HPF Stg.2 on the new Pt6766 Turbo/ Open Dump/ AA Lightweight flywheel/ Aggressive Tune good for 661 RWHP!

2012 X5D 3.5i - Family hauler
2000 323ci - work in progress - wife's D/D
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L LTD, Fully optioned up......soon TRD supercharged

FOR SALE:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727953
lrinco01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #973
ViktorVaughn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 3
My Ride: Lotus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
I sold my fuel system, coils, ems. I am in the process making some major changes to the car and I'm going full stand alone with no stock dme.

Nothing wrong with the ProEFI, and Rays car is rock solid.. I've spent plenty of time with him and his car and its a killer car at a killer deal!

I thought he had already sold it.
Thanks for the update, your M3 project has been great to follow!

His car seems to be priced well, hoping it meets my odd standards as I have some fun plans for it. I would build a spare 9.5:1 or 10:1 engine over the winter, and when the current block loses compression fit a ball bearing 6466 with the lovely FSR exhaust manifold along with a custom large diameter exhaust.

Excited to see the next step you take

-Andrew
ViktorVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #974
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,366
My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorVaughn View Post
Thanks for the update, your M3 project has been great to follow!

His car seems to be priced well, hoping it meets my odd standards as I have some fun plans for it. I would build a spare 9.5:1 or 10:1 engine over the winter, and when the current block loses compression fit a ball bearing 6466 with the lovely FSR exhaust manifold along with a custom large diameter exhaust.

Excited to see the next step you take

-Andrew
Thanks!

My car has definitely been through its changes. I would love a higher comp with a 6466 and a nice tubi. That would be a killer setup on flex fuel!
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #975
Dreikraft
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alaska :(
Posts: 692
My Ride: slow m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorVaughn View Post
Thanks for the update, your M3 project has been great to follow!

His car seems to be priced well, hoping it meets my odd standards as I have some fun plans for it. I would build a spare 9.5:1 or 10:1 engine over the winter, and when the current block loses compression fit a ball bearing 6466 with the lovely FSR exhaust manifold along with a custom large diameter exhaust.

Excited to see the next step you take

-Andrew
i'll have a M&B/HPF built lowcomp s54 FS in the near future if you decide to not build one.

MF DOOM FTMFW!!!
Dreikraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #976
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,366
My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreikraft View Post
i'll have a M&B/HPF built lowcomp s54 FS in the near future if you decide to not build one.

MF DOOM FTMFW!!!
I didn't get your reference until I noticed his forum name.

I'm also originally from minneapolis born and raised there. Moved to cali about 7 years ago. Listened to MF Doom and all the Rhymesayers stuff still do.
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:59 PM   #977
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,366
My Ride: BMW's
New build thread started!

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=999352
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use