E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 05:36 PM   #121
blownE30M3

My Ride: 2004 JB M3
Send a message via AIM to blownE30M3
Hate to say it, but this game is a giant piece of sh!t.

Hardcore multiplayer is by far the worst of the franchise I have ever played. Getting flicked kills you, it seems that weapons target incredibly fast and you no longer need to aim down the sights to kill, just spray. There is also only about 1 sniper map which even still isnt really a sniping map.... again. It seems the last evenly rounded map sets we got were from Modern Warfare 1. This game they seem to throw as much sh!t in the way as possible or give you stupid angles where there is always 2 ways to get facef*cked.

The campaign mode is mediocre at best, I played about 3-4 missions and saw they were heading down the same drawn out numbers storyline again. I have problems focusing on whats actually going on and its bouncing around 50 years at a time. I can only play one mission then I just get bored and it seems forced.

Very disappointed, I'm gonna give it one more shot over the weekend, but if its still as aggravating to play, I'm trading it in for GTA.

Home Automation and A/V Programming
http://www.xsdesignstudios.com

Last edited by blownE30M3; 11-15-2012 at 05:38 PM.
blownE30M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #122
dualbob103

My Ride: Mums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom5933 View Post
On the fence between this and Halo 4...what do you guys think?
I'm waiting for halo 4 to come out with mlg playlist then going back to that
dualbob103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #123
boostedisbetter

My Ride: 03 S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownE30M3 View Post

Hardcore multiplayer is by far the worst of the franchise I have ever played. Getting flicked kills you, it seems that weapons target incredibly fast and you no longer need to aim down the sights to kill, just spray. There is also only about 1 sniper map which even still isnt really a sniping map.... again. It seems the last evenly rounded map sets we got were from Modern Warfare 1. This game they seem to throw as much sh!t in the way as possible or give you stupid angles where there is always 2 ways to get facef*cked.

The campaign mode is mediocre at best, I played about 3-4 missions and saw they were heading down the same drawn out numbers storyline again. I have problems focusing on whats actually going on and its bouncing around 50 years at a time. I can only play one mission then I just get bored and it seems forced.

Very disappointed, I'm gonna give it one more shot over the weekend, but if its still as aggravating to play, I'm trading it in for GTA.
Wow, we completely disagree... I feel like, even in hardcore, that it takes too many hit markers to kill someone...When you get hit, I feel like you have a good chance of turning and killing that player even if they have the drop on you. I like this, but it is also very annoying sometimes with longshots, I feel I get like 6 hit markers before a kill, and that's with the M27.

I don't know what you expected from the campaign, it's a connecting story and makes perfect sense to me Did you play the previous BO campaign much?

I do agree with you getting GTA V though Game is gonna be SICK!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #124
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
Quote:

You are mad because you can't camp and get high kdr :p

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #125
blownE30M3

My Ride: 2004 JB M3
Send a message via AIM to blownE30M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
You are mad because you can't camp and get high kdr :p
I'm a sniper man. I dont enjoy running around getting blasted at every turn. Why even put sniper rifles in the game if you can't use em. The only map I can legitimately snipe on is Turbine.

Home Automation and A/V Programming
http://www.xsdesignstudios.com
blownE30M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #126
ThaHooch

My Ride: e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowne30m3 View Post
i'm a sniper man. I dont enjoy running around getting blasted at every turn. Why even put sniper rifles in the game if you can't use em. The only map i can legitimately snipe on is turbine.
bf3?

** Political sig removed **
ThaHooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #127
rjskalet

My Ride: TiAg M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa02e46 View Post
LOL what did you do wrong? I'll be on tonight, passed out at 9:30 last night because I've had a slight cold... Eff colds, I'm playing.
It wasn't fitting into the space and then I realized I was spaced over I'll be playing tonight too so I'll join your game or something.
rjskalet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #128
Wraisil

My Ride: 2010 Infiniti G37
1. E46Enthusiast20 - E46Enthusiast20
2. blowne30m3 - ACURAT3
3. Rjskalet - Skalet3891
4. iwannagofast- stopthisfall
5. Erice46=lostyshank90
6. genius- anthonygenius
7. born again- ReactionsOk
8. dyllos- Sollyd23
9. bimmerfan08 - krumpetsandtea
10. 2K5 325i - E92M
11. YOLO89 - diew
12. Hockeyguy02 - l sepocson I
13. THECLEANERBEAMER - II BlackrA1N II
14. ImSoFreaknWhite - ImSoFreaknWhite
15.MrEmitter - Jax410
16. E46revspeed - E46revspeed
17. Rush4theYehO - jyeho86
18. Tampa02e46 - BOOSTED_is_BETTER
19. Jlaroc1990- btownwrestler1
20. Wraisil- jlcnuke
Wraisil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #129
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Wraisil I miss your voice. We'll have to play soon
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:03 PM   #130
dualbob103

I can't add boosted is better lol, some peeps is on playing different ****. I'll be on for the next hour or two!
Old 11-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #131
boostedisbetter

My Ride: 03 S2000
Quote:
I'm a sniper man. I dont enjoy running around getting blasted at every turn. Why even put sniper rifles in the game if you can't use em. The only map I can legitimately snipe on is Turbine.
No wonder you don't like it... I agree, completely leave the sniper out of it, run and gun is way more fun. I hate snipers soooo much lol. I'm really glad to hear that it's bad for snipers from an actual sniper. Maybe this game will be good.

Unfortunately, this cold is getting the best of me, don't know if I will be on tonight... I'll be on for double points weekend for sure. I get off work early tomorrow at 1. I'll add all you then.

Last edited by boostedisbetter; 11-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.
boostedisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #132
rjskalet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius View Post
I can't add boosted is better lol, some peeps is on playing different ****. I'll be on for the next hour or two!
No spaxes

What are you playing? I'll jump in after I get a snack. I'll be on all night.

Last edited by rjskalet; 11-15-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #133
rjskalet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa02e46 View Post
No wonder you don't like it... I agree, completely leave the sniper out of it, run and gun is way more fun. I hate snipers soooo much lol. I'm really glad to hear that it's bad for snipers from an actual sniper. Maybe this game will be good.

Unfortunately, this cold is getting the best of me, don't know if I will be on tonight... I'll be on for double points weekend for sure. I get off work early tomorrow at 1. I'll add all you then.
Lies I snipe all the time. I run around sniping and with a pistol and kill just about everyone but referring to someone who sits and snipes yea I can respect what you say.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #134
dualbob103

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjskalet View Post
No spaxes

What are you playing? I'll jump in after I get a snack. I'll be on all night.
I'll try again, I play whatever. But I got mad last game and now playing halo. I'll inv you when I go back on cod
Old 11-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #135
Crestwood1001

My Ride: 2001 325xi
Was able to grab the limited of Halo 4, and then grabbed the last Hardened Edition of BO2 I could find, I prefer black ops right now, I'm on most nights, tag: Nice2beWhite
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1353037930.606489.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	478304   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1353037945.246563.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	478305  
Crestwood1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #136
rjskalet

You can prestige weapons in call of Duty for those who didn't know.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:28 PM   #137
THECLEANERBEAMER

My Ride: 2002 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crestwood1001 View Post
Was able to grab the limited of Halo 4, and then grabbed the last Hardened Edition of BO2 I could find, I prefer black ops right now, I'm on most nights, tag: Nice2beWhite
So how much we're both those special editions? Close to 200 right? Like 165?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #138
rjskalet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crestwood1001 View Post
Let me know what extra camp comes with hardened.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #139
THECLEANERBEAMER

My Ride: 2002 325i
Genius I couldn't add you for some reason GT didn't work
Old 11-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #140
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
Is there an end to the tranzit Zombie mode or do you just try to get as many rounds as possible?

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote