E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #61
Rubenk

My Ride: M35A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence View Post
you say stuff like this all the time...and it makes sense.....but OP is talking about gas....your telling me you have stockpiles of gas saved up?
My Multifuel will run on anything flammable. So when the highway becomes a parking lot due to no gas, I can use all their motor/gear oil and atf to keep me going!
Rubenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:51 AM   #62
clk500

My Ride: 2010 Acura TSX
So ended up going to New Rochelle NY. Only about 20 minutes from me, just had to pay for the Throgs Neck Bridge (round trip toll $13).
Got to the gas station and saw a line of about 8 cars. So only had to wait 15 minutes or so. Luckily they allow you to filler up without that
BS 10 gallon rule. Felt so good to fill my car all the way past F. I should be good for another 10 days or more.
NYC is going to enforce the license plate last digit odd/even rule starting tomorrow. So this shortage is not going to end anytime soon.
Bloomberg is saying another 2 weeks of this BS.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:24 AM   #63
914kid

My Ride: many
Hey man where are you located I got some gas I don't mind giving out, its 93 premium I filled up a bunch of canisters..... I got 3 gallons I can give you no problem I am in westchester county. Don't worry about paying me or anything, can't believe people on CL.... I am flagging all the posts. Bunch of scum.

Oops realized you got gas. I am not far from new rochelle maybe another 15 min, next time you need some and everyone is out feel free to PM me.

Last edited by 914kid; 11-09-2012 at 01:26 AM.
914kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:31 AM   #64
914kid

My Ride: many
Flagged a bunch of ads on CL....funny how some gas stations are selling "privately" to "high end" car owners. As if they don't make enough money. This gas station near me was charging $4.98 for regular and $5.40 for 93 a week ago, I quickly reported them and two days later the prices went "back to normal".

Last edited by 914kid; 11-09-2012 at 01:31 AM.
914kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:36 PM   #65
adamdifilippo

My Ride: The M
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
What are the prices up north like? Gas is about $3.25 for regular here in VA.
$4.09/gal for 93 octane. About $3.75 usually for regular. In Boston

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App
adamdifilippo is offline   Reply With Quote