E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.38 average. Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 03:30 AM   #61
jetblackmaverick

My Ride: parting out...=(
:Thumbs up:
jetblackmaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:47 AM   #62
///Mvious

My Ride: E46 330
Inspiring feature!...Quality and unique...I'm certainly a fan of your story and 323!
///Mvious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #63
e46swaggn

My Ride: '01 325ci
i remember you from bimmerfest!!
e46swaggn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #64
E46er75

My Ride: 323i Vert, 330xi
Inspirational stories are something that should make us all think how lucky we do have it. To have a outlet such as this forum and the many others out there is something we all should be greatful for. Everyone has had some struggles in life some greater than others, but sharing common interest and seeing a story, a man and a car presevere through all that has been dealt to him is awesome. The bottom line is your car is great looking and it makes you happy, and that's all it's about PERIOD. I wish you continued good health and happiness!

Last edited by E46er75; 11-14-2012 at 01:43 AM.
E46er75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:09 AM   #65
Bandit4077

My Ride: 330i SuperVeloce
WOW! just wow, We've all seen heavily modified e46s here and elsewhere, though, mainly for fun/recreation/vanity, but rarely done for a cause. that's really cool and your use of the sixth element is very impressive, not too flashy, but not subtle either, I'm a fan!
not only is your car modded but you are as well! that's cool.
modded car+modded driver= win!

Check out my interior: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1055263
Bandit4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #66
Canuck604

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Truly inspiring man. Some cars have high miles and have never truly been anywhere. You on the other hand have been through it all and back. great story bro. live strong.
Canuck604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:00 AM   #67
rosenrot88

My Ride: E63 M6
wow

Navin, I've been on this forum for a while but have never heard of you or your story till recently. A fact I do regret as your story is absolutely stunning and truly a miracle. I am glad to gear you have been blessed with such a lovely family and community to support you. You are an inspiration, keep at it. I would like to support your cause by adding as a smoker of 8 years, I have recently kicked the habit. Although I never considered my self a serious smoker, I was surprisingly awakened when I added up the numbers. I smoked a pack in 3 days for 8 years which came out to 973 packs +/- a few. That is nearly 300 cigarets which I multiplied by the amount of tar, CO2, and other chemicals to figure out that I had smoked enough cigarets with chemicals totaling an amount able to kill over 500 men if administered at once. I worked this out a family health counselor. I have been smoke free for a little over a year. I feel great and I strongly recommend all smokers to add their own numbers. Life is to precious to waste one puff at a time. Since then I have detected the amount of money I would have wasted on cigarets to fund charities assisting kids quit smoking. Again, God bless and truly blessed to hear of your case. Hope your CF heart keeps on beating along with those to whom you cherish.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #68
djnekkon

My Ride: MB3ci & z33 HR
Great story and well deserved. Navin is a great friend and an awesome fanatic. God bless you man!

djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #69
wshgrntd

My Ride: 2007 335i m-sport
Navin... dont know you but inspiring story.... and car. I am in maryland too and like you work the gov(who doesnt in the md va dc area). If your having issues finding a job still let me know.... I might be able to help. However I think you might have found a job by now, they are definitely in abundance in this area....especially for IT.
wshgrntd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #70
ECSTuning
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
Amazing story Navin, you're an inspiration to many.

Also Atlantis Metallic

Have questions? Need answers? Live Chat us! 8:30am to 12:00am Midnight EST
sales@ecstuning.com | customerservice@ecstuning.com
Customer Service Hours: M - F 8:00am - 8:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sales Team Hours: M - F 8:00am - 11:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST | 800.924.5172
Do you love surveys? Click HERE to take our Customer Satisfaction Survey!
ECSTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #71
BMWNTHZST

My Ride: '11 E70 X5M & E46 M3
What a great story. It was very inspirational. You car is sweet too!

2011 E70 X5 ///M Black Sapphire Metallic / Black
2008 E93 335i Convertible Black Sapphire Metallic / Saddle Brown
2004 E46 ///M3 Laguna Seca Blue / Black
1997 E31 840CI Jet Black / Black
2011 E92 ///M3 Apline White / Black (gone but no forgotten)
BMWNTHZST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #72
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Thank you all!!

I want to first off thank you ALL for the wonderful feedback I received from you. It's truly an honor and privilege for me to be a fellow member here with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wshgrntd View Post
Navin... dont know you but inspiring story.... and car. I am in maryland too and like you work the gov(who doesnt in the md va dc area). If your having issues finding a job still let me know.... I might be able to help. However I think you might have found a job by now, they are definitely in abundance in this area....especially for IT.
Thanks John! I did get re-employed with the gov and down the street from Pat's so it all worked out well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSTuning View Post
Amazing story Navin, you're an inspiration to many.

Also Atlantis Metallic
Thank you so much! Your Customer Service is top notch and appreciate my new lug socket set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWNTHZST View Post
What a great story. It was very inspirational. You car is sweet too!
Thank you so much! I am very interested in your front seats by the way... I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Navin

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:10 PM   #73
Patton323I

My Ride: R1100GS E46 E53
Question... Where the hell do I get that steering wheel for my 323? I love it!

Tags
ac schnitzer, atlantis metallic, bimmerfest east, brembo, carbon fiber, e46, e46 forum, e46fanatics, europrojektz, navin323i, vorsteiner