E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 11-16-2012, 05:03 AM   #13761
325inthe510
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 6,315
My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
all the late night asian spots are in the hood

might get car jacked

rip v8 5
__________________

325inthe510 is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:09 AM   #13762
mkodama
Registered User
 
mkodama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 33,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
all the late night asian spots are in the hood

might get car jacked

rip v8 5
lol, somebody trying to jack an e39 owner. You'd probably get more money jacking the tip pan from a homeless.
__________________

mkodama is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #13763
mkodama
Registered User
 
mkodama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 33,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
it is a great game. Best story in all the cod series, some of the best game play, and cool/realistic weapons.
It had just the right balance of realism, with "I can run 20mph, change direction mid air, and take multiple gunshots without dying" to keep it fun.
__________________

mkodama is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:13 AM   #13764
325inthe510
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 6,315
My Ride: 152ci of madness
WAW was still pretty fun though. Can't think of another game where I could style on niggas with my Mosin-Nagant
__________________

325inthe510 is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:14 AM   #13765
mkodama
Registered User
 
mkodama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 33,172
lol, I've decided you have no sense of style if you have any set of wheels sold by modbargains.

I just gave some noob asking for mod advice two paragraphs of what I consider a culmination of many years of modding knowledge. After posting, I realized if the guy had to ask, he's probably never going to learn what looks good and has no creativity or imagination.
__________________

mkodama is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:17 AM   #13766
325inthe510
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 6,315
My Ride: 152ci of madness
I had to look up what an e64 was

Why even bother going in general anymore, it's filled with newfags and stancefags
__________________

325inthe510 is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 05:42 AM   #13767
v8 5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: New Jarzy, New Jarzy
Posts: 343
My Ride: 6 speed BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
lol, somebody trying to jack an e39 owner. You'd probably get more money jacking the tip pan from a homeless.
wat

yea because I'm rocking a 528i with grey leather interior that's beat to hell and back, DEPO headlights, 15" basket weaves on grandma suspension, with replica M bumpers with no aero tray / liners, etc
__________________
Gutted with a Getrag



We have 4 websites within the family.
v8 5 is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 07:23 AM   #13768
king kong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: socal
Posts: 5,948
My Ride: mid-engine


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App
king kong is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #13769
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
It had just the right balance of realism, with "I can run 20mph, change direction mid air, and take multiple gunshots without dying" to keep it fun.
I think the only thing I really hated about cod4 was the m16 fags that would getting stopping power and kill in 1 burst, and how adding the ACOG scope on the m40a3 (sniper) would add damage, enough damage that one shot anywhere would kill you
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:04 PM   #13770
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
WAW was still pretty fun though. Can't think of another game where I could style on niggas with my Mosin-Nagant
that was cool

but I mean, why can't I ever fight for the glorious German Army? I think it's racist
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #13771
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,629
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
lol, I've decided you have no sense of style if you have any set of wheels sold by modbargains.

I just gave some noob asking for mod advice two paragraphs of what I consider a culmination of many years of modding knowledge. After posting, I realized if the guy had to ask, he's probably never going to learn what looks good and has no creativity or imagination.
Don't give advice to new people. They're just going to go slam their car on racelands and the cheapest set of giant wheels they can find.
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #13772
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
morning pirate hookers
__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #13773
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,276
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
Don't give advice to new people. They're just going to go slam their car on racelands and the cheapest set of giant wheels they can find.
Or you know, buy m3 body panels, get race seats, get a roll cage, and a CB radio

__________________
323ci newbie is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #13774
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
lol, I've decided you have no sense of style if you have any set of wheels sold by modbargains.

I just gave some noob asking for mod advice two paragraphs of what I consider a culmination of many years of modding knowledge. After posting, I realized if the guy had to ask, he's probably never going to learn what looks good and has no creativity or imagination.
Modbargains has a few nice wheels.

You don't even have a car, so I wouldn't be talking
Wes is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:14 PM   #13775
Wes
Registered User
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,307
por ejemplo:

http://www.modbargains.com/_e/E36_Wh...6_3_Series.htm
Wes is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #13776
mkodama
Registered User
 
mkodama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 33,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
wat

yea because I'm rocking a 528i with grey leather interior that's beat to hell and back, DEPO headlights, 15" basket weaves on grandma suspension, with replica M bumpers with no aero tray / liners, etc
__________________

mkodama is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #13777
mkodama
Registered User
 
mkodama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 33,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
I think the only thing I really hated about cod4 was the m16 fags that would getting stopping power and kill in 1 burst, and how adding the ACOG scope on the m40a3 (sniper) would add damage, enough damage that one shot anywhere would kill you
I don't remember the guns being that strong.
__________________

mkodama is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #13778
mtnbound
Town Clown
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Yay Area
Posts: 15,079
My Ride: 330Ci Vert, 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
Or you know, buy m3 body panels, get race seats, get a roll cage, and a CB radio

iseewhatyoudidthar

__________________
**********************
Bay Area Top Dropper
Orient Blue 330 Ci Vert
**********************
mtnbound is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #13779
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: los angeles
Posts: 10,618
My Ride: is totaled
miles
wanna go play with kalim after the oil change tomorrow?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #13780
mkodama
Registered User
 
mkodama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 33,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
Don't give advice to new people. They're just going to go slam their car on racelands and the cheapest set of giant wheels they can find.
Yeah, he wanted to put 20's on his car.
__________________

mkodama is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use