E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #21
Redryan98

My Ride: 07 Legacy GT 5MT
I'm jealous of you guys that got a good bumper. Guess I got one of those 'bad eggs' and have to send it back.

To be fair they did offer to ship me a new one to try but I can't wait another week and a half for it to arrive. My cars in the body shop now due to an accident and I'll have to settle for the oe bumper style
Redryan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #22
umnitza
877•486•6489

My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
Send a message via Yahoo to umnitza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
Looks gorgeous! Umnitza is the best bargain for M-Tech II. Can't even tell the rep from the real thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallSkinnyMatt View Post
Exactly!! Bought my rear from umnitza and had perfect fitment! As long as you are patient and do the installation correctly, there are no issues with fitment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8URDEAD View Post
i purchashed a full MTech II kit from them over a year ago for a great price. beat everyone else's and got it painted the following week and mounted. No Complaints from myself but here are some pics to see my car with their kit.

(ewww nasty old rims...)

next thing on the list to order are M3 Mirrors and coils to finally lower my ride. but coils ill have to maybe search else where.
PS look at ma sig

We have the mirrors, still working on our suspensions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Moonlight View Post
I've had my ümnitza for over 3 years now. No problems what so ever! No fitment issues either. It's all in the installation do it right or take it to a good shop and it will fit like a glove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redryan98 View Post
I'm jealous of you guys that got a good bumper. Guess I got one of those 'bad eggs' and have to send it back.

To be fair they did offer to ship me a new one to try but I can't wait another week and a half for it to arrive. My cars in the body shop now due to an accident and I'll have to settle for the oe bumper style
If you want, we can even work out a prepainted bumper for you now. So maybe you can even put on a 'cheap' bumper now to get the car on the road then install your own at a later date. We do everything we can to make people happy.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:18 PM   #23
NewDriver

My Ride: 2004 325i
I'm very glad that I found these posts. Today I had one of the worst New Year eve ever. I was hit by a car while exiting the gas station. My car lost the front bumper. Thanks god nothing else got damaged and most important: no life issues either side of the accident. But I'm really amazed that the bumper of my car totally ripped off the metal of the back door and the trunk of that car, which hit me (Mitsubishi). Cannot quite understand how it happened. Anyway, I see here that folks believe that umnitza is reasonable place to get the front bumper. My fog lights are broken too and also that plastic part in front of the wheel shielding it (I don't know how to call it in English). No idea what else might be there broken. I would appreciate your suggestions and advices. It's not easy to have BMW with a basic insurance, especially for a female driver who just started driving.
NewDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #24
RaVeON0319

My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i
Perfect fit with my mtech 2 kit from Umnitza!
RaVeON0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #25
jcallanan

My Ride: 2000 328Ci
I bought the M3 replica and the fit is perfect, but the fog light trim rings just do not go in. The tabs that are supposed to match up to hold them in simply do not fit at all. I'm in the process of sending the trim rings back.
jcallanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #26
mightyjc21

My Ride: 05 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
We're not the ones you're calling, you're calling pat from Greyhound. Don't worry, you ordered on the 12th, it shipped on the 14th, it's on the way.
so considering of buying a front bumper from you guys and i also am a local in your are Vallejo, Ca to be exact. I was wondering since most of the bumpers that I see on your online store doesn't have the same color as my body will you guys be able to provide the right color? my e46 is gun metal colored and if so will you guys be able to install it there? if there's an extra charge how much will it be?
mightyjc21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:54 PM   #27
umnitza
877•486•6489

mighty:
We don't sell painted bumpers. We sell bumpers and offer a painting service next to our shop that will do that work for you. You need to give us the paint code which you can give us when you drop by with your car.
We're in Concord. The charge to paint a front bumper through our partner is $195 for the front. This is the lowest price for a booth-painted, PPG, factory quality paint around.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:07 PM   #28
mightyjc21

My Ride: 05 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
mighty:
We don't sell painted bumpers. We sell bumpers and offer a painting service next to our shop that will do that work for you. You need to give us the paint code which you can give us when you drop by with your car.
We're in Concord. The charge to paint a front bumper through our partner is $195 for the front. This is the lowest price for a booth-painted, PPG, factory quality paint around.
That's great thank you I'll be dropping around sometime next month!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
mightyjc21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:46 PM   #29
PhEnX

My Ride: 01 330CI
The M3 bumper I bought from them fit well, very happy with purchase.
PhEnX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:24 PM   #30
umnitza
877•486•6489

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhEnX View Post
The M3 bumper I bought from them fit well, very happy with purchase.