E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #41
BLACK E46 SMOKE

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330XI
Dealing with this company KHOALTY has been a nightmare. They sent me a receipt with a tracking number that USPS says is not in their database. Also USPS says they have no information on my product. I ordered my product on the 9 th of November express service. Today is the 17 th and I haven't received my package and do not know of its whereabouts. Also after you pay your money this company refuses to respond to your emails. I have sent numerous emails asking when I will be refunded for the express service I paid for and as of today I have not gotten any response. I emailed a guy named Kevin who emailed me about the carbon fiber trunk and he has not responded. I have emailed the sales department numerous times and they have not responded. Keep in mind that when I ordered from KHOALTY on the 9 th I also ordered from BAVAUTO on the 9th, received my product on the 12th and installed on the 13th. Here's the worst part....I ORDERED MY PART FROM BAVAUTO REGULAR GROUND SHIPPING!!!! I am totally pissed with this company. It seems like they are trying to keep my money and the product as well. I posted a previous post and KHOALTY still hasn't answered any of my emails.

Sent from my N860 using Bimmer App
Old 11-17-2012, 01:39 PM   #42
Blueandwhite85

My Ride: E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK E46 SMOKE View Post
Dealing with this company KHOALTY has been a nightmare. They sent me a receipt with a tracking number that USPS says is not in their database. Also USPS says they have no information on my product. I ordered my product on the 9 th of November express service. Today is the 17 th and I haven't received my package and do not know of its whereabouts. Also after you pay your money this company refuses to respond to your emails. I have sent numerous emails asking when I will be refunded for the express service I paid for and as of today I have not gotten any response. I emailed a guy named Kevin who emailed me about the carbon fiber trunk and he has not responded. I have emailed the sales department numerous times and they have not responded. Keep in mind that when I ordered from KHOALTY on the 9 th I also ordered from BAVAUTO on the 9th, received my product on the 12th and installed on the 13th. Here's the worst part....I ORDERED MY PART FROM BAVAUTO REGULAR GROUND SHIPPING!!!! I am totally pissed with this company. It seems like they are trying to keep my money and the product as well. I posted a previous post and KHOALTY still hasn't answered any of my emails.

I understand your anger, and I understand you want answers since you have paid money - but you seem to not be picking up on the fact that Khoalty seems to be experiencing more business than what they were originally outfitted for, thus everything is slowing down. Again, I understand that you're upset because you paid hard earned money, but from the posts that Dean has made, it seems that they are working as efficiently as possible given their circumstances.
Blueandwhite85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #43
titans99

My Ride: E46 M3
I agree. I've been one of the people waiting. I now have a tracking number, and my order is scheduled for delivery next Wednesday. I'm excited. I wish them the best , and I truly understand their issues. I will definitely give them another chance down the road to show their commitment. Lets ease up and see what they can do to make it up to the community to gain their trust again.
titans99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #44
Blueandwhite85

Quote:
Originally Posted by titans99 View Post
I agree. I've been one of the people waiting. I now have a tracking number, and my order is scheduled for delivery next Wednesday. I'm excited. I wish them the best , and I truly understand their issues. I will definitely give them another chance down the road to show their commitment. Lets ease up and see what they can do to make it up to the community to gain their trust again.
They've been great with all of my orders. I've gone through them for numerous items, interior/exterior and it's been great working with them. If appreciate your attitude, I know the guys at Khoalty will.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:25 PM   #45
BLACK E46 SMOKE

BULLSH*T!!! I don't have pity for a company making money hand over fist while most ppl in America live paycheck to paycheck. They got into business to make money now that they are making it I should feel sorry for them?! PLEASE!!! They ruined my order and the tracking number they sent me USPS says doesn't exist. Also they don't respond to emails. But they don't have a problem collecting money. They are terrible!!!!!

Old 11-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #46
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Quote:
USPS had the package yesterday, as with ordering anything from anyone online, tracking numbers don't always update immediately. It takes 12-24 hours typically for the initial scans and movement to appear. If you check your tracking number now, you will see that they had the package yesterday.

We have been responding to your emails, as well as knowing you had read these threads explaning the delay. You had chances to take a refund, we don't just hold your money prisoner. The shipping method you selected is how your order is being shipped.

Regarding your CSL bumper questions, we replied to those on October 26th when you placed your order. You ordered that order on Friday the 26th, and we shipped it the 29th (Monday), and refunded the shipping charge that same day. The other questions you had were answered promptly on the 29th, the next day after you ordered that we were in the office.

I understand BavAuto shipped their order in a timely fashion, just like we usually do, as you can see, we experienced quite the backlog and other issues which kept us from shipping same or next business day, which a lot of people will vouch is what to expect from us.

Quote:
BULLSH*T!!! I don't have pity for a company making money hand over fist while most ppl in America live paycheck to paycheck. They got into business to make money now that they are making it I should feel sorry for them?! PLEASE!!! They ruined my order and the tracking number they sent me USPS says doesn't exist. Also they don't respond to emails. But they don't have a problem collecting money. They are terrible!!!!!
I can assure you we are not making money hand over fist, check other websites and their pricing on all of the products we carry, you'll see some of the most popular companies for BMW aftermarket charge, at times, double, what we charge. They probably buy the products wholesale even less than we do, yet charge a lot more. To us, that's hand over fist wallet packing.

I don't know how you think we ruined your order, and again, tracking takes hours to first update, if you check the number, you will see that it does actually exist and the order is on it's way to you.

If you want, don't accept delivery of the product, it will be returned to sender (us), and we will give you a full refund on your order.

Sorry you feel that we are so terrible, we are truly doing everything we can.
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #47
Blueandwhite85

Quote:

You don't represent your home state well.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:41 PM   #48
BLACK E46 SMOKE

That is a BS response to save face online. Pertaining to the corner lights no one at KOHALTY has responded to my emails. If you did then post them online showing date and time. That's #1. #2 I called USPS today and they said the tracking number doesn't exist. #3 if you don't have the right tracking number to begin with you cant see a update. # 4 It shouldn't take someone to go on a public forum before you respond.

Even if it is in the mail it is not what I paid for. I paid for express service and 8 days later I still do not have my item. Are you going to refund my express money or are you going to keep it? Are you going to say oh well we did the best we can? It should have been YOUR decision to refund the express money as soon as you could not make the express deadline.

Have you notice there is another gentleman that posted KHOALTY did not respond to his email. Is he lying as well????

Old 11-17-2012, 04:46 PM   #49
BLACK E46 SMOKE

You can email me the tracking number you have because the one on the receipt never was valid online or when I called USPS.

Old 11-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #50
Mikedig

My Ride: 330ci
I never got a response to any of the emails or phone calls but I did just recently get a tracking number. But there is no excuse for not responding to the customers. I have been in management for 13 years now. Both commercial and retail. Good communication with all customers is a key to success....... Customer satisfaction is the other key. Customers should not have to ask for a resolution. They should be presented with an apologizing act before they have to ask. Every business has problems. But if you way to be successful you need to MAKE time to promptly respond to every question and or complaint immediately. Not days later on a public forum. It should have not been allowed to get to this level...
Mikedig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #51
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
That is a BS response to save face online. Pertaining to the corner lights no one at KOHALTY has responded to my emails. If you did then post them online showing date and time. That's #1. #2 I called USPS today and they said the tracking number doesn't exist. #3 if you don't have the right tracking number to begin with you cant see a update. # 4 It shouldn't take someone to go on a public forum before you respond.

Even if it is in the mail it is not what I paid for. I paid for express service and 8 days later I still do not have my item. Are you going to refund my express money or are you going to keep it? Are you going to say oh well we did the best we can? It should have been YOUR decision to refund the express money as soon as you could not make the express deadline.

Have you notice there is another gentleman that posted KHOALTY did not respond to his email. Is he lying as well????
I don't really know what you want us to say at this point. You've been given the explanation of the delay, as well as the tracking number, as well as replies to your questions which you claim we had not answered. You have all the information now, and we are still apologetic for the delay in your order. Are you still not clear on what's going on with your order? It's been shipped, and I don't think any of your questions have yet to be answered, in email or on this thread. I will do my best now to clear up those numbered points, and if you do have any other questions let us know.

#1 - You emailed November 13th, as well as November 15th. On November 13th we were here only to ship orders. I wrote a short explanation on this thread on the 14th explaining that. Like you said, you were upset at the shipping delay, the only way to recoup from a delay is putting 100% of our resources towards it. You obviously had read that explanation since it is in this thread (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...0&postcount=27), so to me your question was answered. If that's incorrect, on the 15th, you emailed asking when your order would ship, this is after you'd already been in this thread reading that we are knowingly delayed on shipping. Your order shipped out on the 15th, an email was sent to you containing your shipping information. It was shipped very late at night, after USPS is closed and well after the pickup time, so it started it's movement on the 16th right away in the morning.

#2 - 9471009699939252292292 is your tracking number. Here is a link to see that it is valid. You likely called USPS before the scans appeared on their system, even though the package was in their hands, like I had explained to you, typically the first scans take the longest to go through shipping companies systems.

#3 - The tracking number, on our end, is working.

#4 - We responded in a broad way to our clients on this thread, you obviously read our explanation of the delay and that we're actively working as hard as we can to minimize it and get caught up. We didn't and still don't have the time to message each customer one by one, which we are going to do, but for now we ship, we are nearly caught up, but we want to be shipping within 12-24 hours again, for us to do that we can't reply to each inquiry asking about the delay, those emails are going into a folder which we will reply to once we are caught up. Four or five hours of sending out emails is quite a lot to take away from shipping for us at this time, once we are caught up, the emails regarding shipping get replied to with the explanation. We are though, able to provide an estimated ship date for orders, in livechat and email, which we have been doing since late on the 14th when we were able to project out how many orders we can ship per hour, and how long it will take us to ship out each date of orders. Maybe not the best situation to be in for us or our customers, but I'd want to know that the business with my order and delayed shipping is doing what they can to fullfil my order, instead of them sitting on the computer.

The rest - If you ordered the incorrect corners, or we put the wrong ones in the box, you are right in saying what you paid for is not what you are getting. You selected a USPS delivery service titled 'Express Mail', and that's what shipping method we are providing to you. The money you spent on that shipping method went to us paying for that box to use that method, although there was a delay in this method being used, it's still the same shipping method. USPS provides a level of service requirement on Express shipments, they guarantee a date it's delivered by, we don't do that, we are not them. If it doesn't get to you by their guaranteed date the shipping cost is refunded to us, and passed back to you, as far as I know.

I have offered a full refund to you, meaning you would get your money back, and this order would be essentially nulled out, you wouldn't get the corners, nor would we get your money. If you want to take the refund, please decline acceptance of the package so it gets back to us, once we receive it, we will refund directly to the card you used on the order.

Like I said, sorry for the delay. We are still doing everything we can to be completely caught up, and ensure that this doesn't happen again. I feel I've answered all of your questions either in email or in this thread, and I don't know what other information to provide to you at this time, but again, sorry for the delay, we will be back to 12-24 hours for an order to ship again, if not even less time once we bring one more employee on board.

Dean
Old 11-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #52
BLACK E46 SMOKE

I got one thing out of that long drawn out explanation. UNPROFESSIONALISM. If a customer sends you a email it is very inappropriate for you to reply in a public forum. Is that your perception of service. And no I never read anything you wrote in the forum because by the time I went looking for a place to vent I wasn't interested in reading anything from KHOALTY. You should never assume someone read what you wrote in a public forum after they sent you a email. Even the thought of you thinking that customer is looking for a reply to his email in a public forum is absurd.

You keep saying you answered my email but you are yet to post them with date and time. You mentioned that I emailed your company twice when that is not the truth and you also forgot to mention the emails I sent to Kevin.

Old 11-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #53
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

The reason I believed you had read this thread, was that you replied to it... I didn't think that just because we wrote a post here that you and all of our other customers saw it, but by replying to the post, I had reason to believe you had read it, sorry if that's not the case. We are going to be emailing each customer who was effected by the delay one on one once we are caught up, as stated above. Like I said, I am unsure how else to answer your questions or provide any more information to you. We sent your tracking information directly to your inbox, and after that, you posted here. I replied to your post here, within the thread. I felt that replying on this thread to the post you made would be the best way to get information to you.

Sorry again, and if you have any other questions feel free to post, email, or live chat.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #54
E46Moonlight

My Ride: 2000 323i
E46Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #55
BLACK E46 SMOKE

If you truly believe replying to a customer in a open forum after they have sent you numerous emails is the proper way to conduct business then all I can say is its only a matter of time before the Khoalty ship sinks.

Customers like to be treated like preferred customers. They like one on one interaction and speedy response time. In the future if a customer emails you know that they will be checking their email not a public forum for a response.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #56
Bert336

My Ride: 330i ZHP 6MT
I have ordered a set of d2s bulbs and piano black grills for a facelifted sedan...both items claimed they were in stock. This was on Nov. 8 ordered and paid in full. After waiting 48hrs i had not received an email with shipping information... I went on the website and did a contact us... Explained what i was looking for but i never got a reply. On Nov 15 i received an email with a tracking # but no more info. Today its Nov 18 and my items had just left their warehouse friday Nov16.

I could had ordered a set from ebay and would already had them in. This isnt something i expected from a sponsor and their slow processing and shipping and not to mention the lack of customer service.... I will admit they have good prices but are you willing to sacrifice price vs customer service? I dont think so...so i will deff. Think again when ordering from Khoalty. /rant

Edit: order# 117439.... I am not asking for a refund or anything free... I would just like for them to reply to their customers...an email reply takes less than 2 mins.

Last edited by Bert336; 11-18-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Bert336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #57
BLACK E46 SMOKE

smdh!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:53 PM   #58
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert336 View Post
an email reply takes less than 2 mins.
After working through the weekend, we are essentially caught up on all the orders from the delay - everyone effected by the delay gets an email, as I said above.

Like I said, would you rather have us replying to emails asking about a delay, or bringing the delay to end and and being caught up? We figured you'd rather get your items ASAP than hear about the delay.

Sorry again, everyone - if anyone who reads this doesn't want to support us anymore feel free to decline acceptance of your package for a full refund
Old 11-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #59
Bert336

My Ride: 330i ZHP 6MT
No email here yet... I guess i wasn't affected by the delay?

You are right, if we would not like to support your store we can reject the items, thing is i needed the items so thats why i ordered. I could easily go else where but since the delay has happened already i guess i might as well received the package.

I also understand working through weekends but that to me sounds like you may need to hire a minimun pay employee to sit and do nothing but reply simple emails, easy fix?. I do not check the e46 site often so if i hadnt checked about it i would had never known you guys had a delay going on. Again, a simple "we are sorry for the delay we are experiencing some delays your items will be shipped as soon as possible"..or ssomething along those linea...i dont think thats asking for much?

Anyhow thank you for the prices and accessories available for the e46, i just believe your store needs better customer service.

Cheers,
Bert
Old 11-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #60
SeanC

My Ride: 330i
Dean, will you be offering some suspension items any soon?

Black Sapphire MetallicNatural BrownSilver Cube e46 330i ZHP/6MT - Sold
HellrotDove Grey e36 ///M3 - RIP
Alpine WhiteTanSand High Gloss e46 330i SlickTop/5MT
Black Sapphire MetallicNevada BrownDark Bamboo e70 X5 xDrive4.8
SeanC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
khoalty, rant, whats up