E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #21
christiandflores

My Ride: BMW M3 E46
San Diego North County Monthly BMW Meet

DETAILS/INFO
Last Saturday of Every Month
7:00pm-9:00pm
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

Our next meet is on November 24, 2012

This is a monthly BMW meet for San Diego North County. All BMW Enthusiasts are welcome regardless of what car you drive old, new, modded, stock, or non-BMW. This meet takes place from 7Pm to 9PM every last saturday of the month at In-N-Out San Marcos. It is easily located off the 78 on San Marcos Blvd. Please feel free to share this event to friends and fellow BMW enthusiasts. Questions and suggestions are always welcome.

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future:
https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoNor...MonthlyBmwMeet
https://www.facebook.com/events/4371...context=create

Last edited by christiandflores; 11-17-2012 at 12:21 PM.
christiandflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #22
christiandflores

just a bump for next week

DETAILS/INFO
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

Our next meet is on November 24, 2012

This is a monthly BMW meet for San Diego North County. All BMW Enthusiasts are welcome regardless of what car you drive old, new, modded, stock, or non-BMW. This meet takes place from 7Pm to 9PM every last saturday of the month at In-N-Out San Marcos. It is easily located off the 78 on San Marcos Blvd. Please feel free to share this event to friends and fellow BMW enthusiasts. Questions and suggestions are always welcome.

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future:
https://www.facebook.com/events/437114006338398/
Old 11-19-2012, 02:07 PM   #23
Edgar3498

My Ride: 330CI
Ill be there
Edgar3498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #24
christiandflores

just a bump for tonight's meet, posted a map and where we park to make it easier. see you tonight
Old 12-23-2012, 02:10 PM   #25
christiandflores

just a bump for this Saturday the 29th

DETAILS/INFO
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

Our next meet is on December 29, 2012

https://www.facebook.com/events/437114006338398/
Old 12-29-2012, 04:46 PM   #26
christiandflores

Just a bump to remind you guys that the meet will go on tonight rain or shine as planned.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #27
xpme46m3

My Ride: 01 325i
LOL rain or shine eh..... got family comin so i cant make it.... BTW Christian do u have a spot where i can do an oil change and check where my coolant is leaking from? cant do maintenance in my apt...
xpme46m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:42 PM   #28
christiandflores

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpme46m3 View Post
LOL rain or shine eh..... got family comin so i cant make it.... BTW Christian do u have a spot where i can do an oil change and check where my coolant is leaking from? cant do maintenance in my apt...
ah sorry bro, i do most of my stuff outside on the street. banned from the garage. try to check the expansion tank and temperature sensor/hose, thats where i found mine
Old 01-19-2013, 10:31 PM   #29
christiandflores

That time of the month again. Mark your calendars for next saturday, and hope to see you all there!

DETAILS/INFO
February 23, 2013
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

Need immediate directions or meet info? Call or text 7602744229.

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future, check out this month's event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/153994531422733

Last edited by christiandflores; 02-16-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #30
christiandflores

Bump for the Meet!

Good News! Just looked at the weather forecast it appears there will be 0% chance of "rain" from 7 to 9 PM tonight, no moisture tonight. Make sure to dress warm and we should be good to go. Cya in a bit!
Old 01-29-2013, 11:30 PM   #31
christiandflores

Old 02-16-2013, 11:14 PM   #32
christiandflores

That time of the month again. Mark your calendars for next saturday, and hope to see you all there!

DETAILS/INFO
February 23, 2013
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

Need immediate directions or meet info? Call or text 7602744229.

If you use facebook please "like" us so we can better communicate with you in the future, check out this month's event page:
Old 02-16-2013, 11:18 PM   #33
christiandflores

DETAILS/INFO
February 23, 2013
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

Need immediate directions or meet info? Call or text 7602744229. Map and location details are on post #1.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #34
christiandflores

Tomorrow's meet is starting to get close. If you're split on deciding to come, the headcount for attending is looking good for this weekend. Don't forget to bring your BMW buddies.

DETAILS/INFO
February 23, 2013
In-N-Out
583 Grand Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92078

https://www.facebook.com/events/153994531422733/
Old 02-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #35
christiandflores

Bump for the meet tonight.

Tonight's weather forecast is looking good. We already have over 16 enthusiasts planning to attend on our facebook page, not to mention a few more from the forums. See you guys there!
Old 02-24-2013, 12:00 AM   #36
SK8URDEAD

My Ride: TopazBlu 325I
<------ This guy was there and i liked the turn out and people that went. great amount of good people and fellow enthusiast. Looking forward to next months and we should plan a little cruise one weekend.
Umnitza MTech II Body Kit, ZHP Weighted Shift Knob, Muffler Delete, Resonator Delete, Khoalty LED Tail lights/Clear Front Turn Signals + Sidemarkers, Long CAI, Koni FSD's + B&G Lowering Springs, CF Fabric Trim, Black Suede Headliner + Pillars, Thule 753 Roof Rack n Fairing, 5% Rear 20% Front Tint, DDM Led license plate lights. No such thing as DONE lol.
SK8URDEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #37
christiandflores

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8URDEAD View Post
<------ This guy was there and i liked the turn out and people that went. great amount of good people and fellow enthusiast. Looking forward to next months and we should plan a little cruise one weekend.
haha, thanks for coming. i was wondering what color your car was. A cruise is definitely in order. dont know if you use facebook, but i asked for cruise route opinions a couple months ago in a poll.

https://www.facebook.com/questions/537718156247288/
Old 02-26-2013, 12:24 AM   #38
PETERfromSD

My Ride: 04 M3
Good turn out. Cruise? I'm down (taking the M3)

*ESS Supercharged*SGT Equipped*
PETERfromSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:53 AM   #39
christiandflores

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERfromSD View Post
Good turn out. Cruise? I'm down (taking the M3)
same here, i know others are too. we just need more people to pitch in on what road to take and when

https://www.facebook.com/questions/537718156247288/ feel free to vote and share
Old 02-26-2013, 12:56 AM   #40
PETERfromSD

My Ride: 04 M3
Saturday, 11 cruise through poway rd to julian for lunch. My 2 cents

*ESS Supercharged*SGT Equipped*
PETERfromSD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meet, north county, san diego