E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
m3freak86

My Ride: 04 CB/Cin e46 M3
FS: M3freak86's 2004 Carbon Black M3, 44k Miles, Nicely Modded.

Hey guys, my name is Chris and I am currently 26 years old. The time has come for me to let go of my meticulously cared and beloved BMW e46 m3. Over the short few years I have owned this car, it has brought nothing but smiles during my ownership. Not a day has gone by where I have walked out to the garage where it has not put a smile on my face. The sheer enjoyment I got out of caring and driving this car reached a level that only a true car enthusiast would understand. The BMW e46 M3 is an exceptional all around car that can handle anything you throw at it. As much as it pains me to let this car go, it is just time for me to move up to something a bit newer and let someone else take over the ownership and care for it just the way I have. I have just bought my first home and looking to get into something with 4 doors that is more accommodating to my lifestyle.

I bought the car when I was 23 on December 13, 2009 as an early Christmas present to myself. I bought it with 26,250 miles on the odometer from the second owner down in South NJ. The car was extremely well cared for and very well maintained prior to my ownership as well and has received the utmost care its whole life. Not one thing went unnoticed or uncared for. The previous owner drove it only 5000 mile a year and stored it every winter from November-April during his ownership. All the maintenance was done at a local well known BMW dealership where it got the appropriate maintenance. CAR EVEN HAS HAD THE 1200 MILE BREAK IN SERIVCE!!! Recently passed NJ inspection so it is good for another 2 years. Subframe is constantly monitored and has been checked (by Circle BMW under the free inspection period) and approved for a clean bill of health every time I check it. No abnormal rattles or noises from the vanos unit. No SMG issues EVER. A PPI is always encouraged, so don't hesitate to ask to get it done. I will even go with you to your PPI place you choose.

I have done most of, if not all of the work myself. If something was not done by me, it was done by two extremely, well known M guru's; Don at Mr. M Car or Jon (tonggi) on here. Oil changes were done every 6500-7000k miles by me with the recommended Castrol TWS 10w-60 Oil and Mann oil filters. Every oil change I replaced the oil drain plug with an OEM plug to ensure a good seal as well as all gaskets and washers. Replaced all exhaust gaskets and hardware during each install. Coolant flush was done a few hundred miles ago. I also replaced the coolant temperature sensor while I was at it. Just replaced the belts and tensioner pulley a few hundred miles ago with OEM parts as well. I have been a detailer for many years and have kept the paint in immaculate condition. Cleaned and washed once, sometimes twice a week, while being waxed every 3 weeks. All products used are high quality detailing products and not your typical off the shelf cleaners. Did 2 full details a year (November and April), which included full paint corrections. I also had the car coded by a friend for windows up/down with keyfob, Auto door lock at 8mph, Fog lights stay on with high beams, And 1 touch close rear windows.

I have become a pretty well known member on here over the years offering many reviews, DIY, opinions, and advice to the community. I am fairly certain that many can attest to my attention to detail I took on the maintenance and modifications to this car. It has been a huge passion of mine and became quite the hobby. An absolutely amazing car to drive that any car enthusiast should own sometime in their life.

I have used Shell 93 Octane V-Power Gasoline throughout my entire ownership, every fill up. The car was never abused, launched, or beaten on. 1 key fob and 1 valet key will be included with sale of the car. When I bought the car, it only came with 1 key fob (PO only had 1), so I got a spare valet key made by BMW just incase. Car was ALWAYS warmed up properly. Never taken above 3000k on cold starts. Always waited until oil and water temp were up to normal operating temperatures before it went past 3000k.

The bad: Not many bad things to really list here, but I should list them so all interested parties are informed. The sunroof is not working. It has been broken since the day I bought it. I have unplugged the switch since day one and have not tried to fix it. Although, I can say I have never, ever had the urge to use it. There is 1 small patch in the passenger rear tire. Got a screw stuck in the tire not too long ago. It was patched up professionally and have not had one issue with it. Holds air perfectly and no adverse affects. Few nics and scrapes on the front bumper and some small rock chips hood, but nothing substantial especially for the miles it has on the car. I made sure I stayed up on the touch ups with any nics from the road.

Specs on the car

Year: 2004 (May/04 build)
Color: Carbon Black/Black (originally cinnamon but traded for oem black when I got race seats)
Mileage: 45,xxx
Options: SMG, Navigation, Homelink, Heated/Lumbar/Power/Memory Seats, Bixenon headlights, Autodim rear view mirror, basically has every option available accept rear window shade.
Title: CLEAN and title in hand. No accidents at all, ever.
Records: ALL records are in a folder which include dealer maintenance records from previous owners, all modification receipts from me, and paperwork from every single thing done to this car.
Excel Spreadsheets: Every 1000 miles were recorded when I took ownership (from 26k on). Includes the mileage and date. Maintenance and modification spreadsheet were also documented by me. Everything includes extensive detail of what was done, pricing, and mileage on the car. All of which will be included to the new owner so they know everything that was done to their car. All manuals, pamphlets, and even original window sticker are included.

The modifications I have done are all top quality and no expense was spared. I paid top dollar for everything and made sure I was doing it right. I had spent well over 15k (and I am being conservative) on mods over the years to get it to where it is now. Here is a list of everything I can think of at the moment that is on the car. I am sure I am missing some things here and there, but this is most of it. Car will come with OEM 18's, but apex arc8's are available for an added cost.

Performance/Exterior:

KW V2 Coilovers
Rogue Engineering RSM's
Powerflex RTABS
Macht Schnell 5mm Spacers
H&R 10mm Spacer
K&N Drop In Filter
Agency Power V2 Headers
Custom Performance RT3 Section 1 (s pipe)
Evolve-R Tune Stage 1 (Dyno mode, Top Speed Removed, Catless Ready, 93 Octane)

Cosmetic:
Invisibulbs in clear corners
Painted Reflectors
OEM 18's painted with black plasti-dip

Interior:
Arm Rest Delete Center Console
Euro Tray
Carbon fiber/black 3m DiNoc wrapped trim and SMG dome
Custom SMG knob and ring
All Weather OEM BMW Front Floor Mats
OEM BMW Homelink
OEM Black Steering Wheel Trim

OEM /Aftermarket parts that come with the sale:
- Gills/grills, orange reflectors, and a few other odds and ends.
- Evolve-R Cable, CD with Evolve program and tunes,
- Also have a set of Apex ARC8's that can be included in the sale for an added price.

If you want some parts removed, I can certainly do that for you. Price will be adjusted accordingly.

I absolutely will NOT entertain ANY tire kickers or people who will waste my time. I do NOT need to sell this car at all, so I will not waste your time and hoping not to have my own wasted. Serious inquires will only be accepted and entertained. Preferably looking for someone who has the same mindset on taking care of it the way I did and willing to pay a bit more for a well maintained e46 m3. Reasonable offers will be considered, but if it's anything below the price in my mind, I won't even answer, call, or PM back. I am sorry to be so blunt, but I am pretty confident I can get what I am looking for with the right buyer. Again, I am in no rush to sell, so if your buying tactic is "I have X amount and can pay you cash today...." that won't work. Certified bank check will ONLY be accepted. Car will only be released to the new owner once the check clears through my bank.

I assure you, that this car is worth every, single penny. Come take a look at it and take it for a test drive. I am fairly certain you won't want to leave without driving this car home in your name. It has been truly a pleasure to own this car over the past 3 years and has been the most fun and reliable car I have ever owned, ever. Just looking for the right buyer to continue the care the car deserves.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this. If you have absolutely answer issues with my price or anything else, please send a PM. I would like to keep this thread on track. Thank you.

Car is located in NJ. It is a daily driven car, so miles will move up. Lucikly, I only work 7 miles from home, so the miles won't go up too much. You can reach me on here via PM or through email at crvuono at gmail dot com

Price: 26,500

Journal I have kept since the beginning of my ownership: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=303023

Pictures (taken 1/11/13 w/ iphone):

Walk around video of how it used to look. Shows how great of condition the car is in.

This is my youtube channel where you can see how it sounds
http://www.youtube.com/user/m3freak86?feature=mhee

Thanks for looking

Last edited by m3freak86; 01-11-2013 at 03:01 PM.
m3freak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
matteblack

My Ride: 2004 325i steel blue
32k that's it? I'm sure you can get more for this. What an unbelievable car. Wow.
matteblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #3
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Absolutely beautiful... GLWS

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
m3freak86

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteblack View Post
32k that's it? I'm sure you can get more for this. What an unbelievable car. Wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Absolutely beautiful... GLWS
Thanks fellas. I appreciate the kind remarks
Old 11-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
m3freak86

Trunk, diffuser, steering wheel, SMG paddles, e-brake boot, and SMG boot are all off the car and sold. Will update with new pictures as soon as I can. Price updated

Last edited by m3freak86; 11-14-2012 at 02:35 PM.
m3freak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
eson

My Ride: E46 M3, Porsche 911
You finalized my decision to put clear corners on my CB M3. beautiful car, GLWS

Last edited by eson; 11-14-2012 at 09:12 PM.
eson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #7
m3freak86

Quote:
Originally Posted by eson View Post
You finalized my decision to put clear corners on my CB M3. beautiful car, GLWS
Thanks
Old 11-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
m3freak86

Bump it up
Old 11-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #9
[USMC]Skywalker

My Ride: 2006 330CI ZHP
Thats one gorgeous driving machine, very tempted as a second car hmmm....

Last edited by [USMC]Skywalker; 11-18-2012 at 09:15 PM.
[USMC]Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #10
m3freak86

Quote:
Originally Posted by [USMC]Skywalker View Post
Thats one gorgeous driving machine, very tempted as a second car hmmm....
Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:59 AM   #11
m3freak86

All PM's replied
Old 11-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #12
m3freak86

Tuesday bump
Old 11-20-2012, 09:53 AM   #13
alwaysbored786

My Ride: Noble|M3|XJ
sex sex sex sex!! Love the apex wheels!

*NO F-BOMBS IN SIGS*
How to refinish rims
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldintake View Post
I am proposing opening up a Paypal fund for OP. The funds will directly be used in purchasing a farm so that OP can grow some balls.
alwaysbored786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:20 AM   #14
m3freak86

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbored786 View Post
sex sex sex sex!! Love the apex wheels!
Thank you
Old 11-22-2012, 10:12 AM   #15
m3freak86

Turkey Day bump
Old 11-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #16
m3freak86

Bump it up!
Old 11-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #17
nike001

My Ride: Fergo
Gorgeous car man! Love the stance with the ARC8's.

Bump for you

330i ZHP 6MT | H&R Sport Cup | BMW Performance | OEM Clears | Coby Wheel
nike001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #18
m3freak86

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
Gorgeous car man! Love the stance with the ARC8's.

Bump for you
Thank you sir
Old 11-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #19
m3freak86

Bump it up
Old 11-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #20
m3freak86

PMs replied