E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #161
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
oh i thought you guys meant the map, not the playlist lol that was just or the double xp weekend. it's going to be in the regular playlist
Yeah. That's dumb. I want it all the time.

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #162
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
I'm surprised by the MW3...

Near 2 in black ops sounds right though (didn't play it as much)

But MW2, my KDR was pretty godlike because I camped like a mofo and was just a nuke hunter who irritated the fuk out of everyone with OMA, danger close, and noob tubes.
but i liked it when you did that and i was on the other team. it was quite fun to kill you before you got the nuke. it also gave me a lot of points for destroying your air support. plus the satisfaction of having never been nuked by you was sweet lol

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #163
sillieidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpoweredM View Post
Yeah. That's dumb. I want it all the time.
yea i liked that map. but i've been playing gun game a lot lol pistols are so deadly in this game again

Old 11-19-2012, 06:00 PM   #164
M3_POWER

My Ride: 2005 M3
I suck so bad at this game.... Destroyed another controller....

Yeah Imad......
Old 11-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #165
sillieidiot

lol it's a lot harder that's for sure. but i do pretty well. it's just that now that you can get into a game. i have the lagging problems like in all the other games. sometimes i get the connection interrupted thing at the beginning.

also, combat training doesn't work. me and my friends tried 2 vs. 9, but the max bots is always 3.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #166
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
Quote:
lol it's a lot harder that's for sure. but i do pretty well. it's just that now that you can get into a game. i have the lagging problems like in all the other games. sometimes i get the connection interrupted thing at the beginning.

also, combat training doesn't work. me and my friends tried 2 vs. 9, but the max bots is always 3.
Do you ever have other internet/router problems? Trying to figure out how to fix this for my GFs brother as well. He gets kicked/connection interrupted multiple times a night and have no idea whats causing it.
Adam@Euro-Spec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #167
sillieidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam@Euro-Spec View Post
Do you ever have other internet/router problems? Trying to figure out how to fix this for my GFs brother as well. He gets kicked/connection interrupted multiple times a night and have no idea whats causing it.
nope. everything is fine as far as internet/router goes. i'm hardwired as well. i never get kicked though. worst is that the game freezes on me. otherwise, i just get lag (2-3 bars) or the connection interrupted (which usually happens at the beginning of the game when i usually go like 0-6).

pretty much when it took forever to get into a game, the connection was perfect. now when you can get into a game all the time, the connection sucks. it's like a lose-lose situation lol

Old 11-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #168
triniboy18

My Ride: 2000 323 Ci
try out the M8A1 or either AN-94, been dropping kids left and right with these guns. started off using the sub machine guns but when rushing I ran into numerous occasions where i started shooting first and the guy drops me randomly spraying.
triniboy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:43 AM   #169
sillieidiot

just use pistols. 3 shots and they are dead as long as it's chest up lol

Old 11-20-2012, 01:02 AM   #170
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
Luckily I'm almost always host when I play as of late. Unless playing with Adam and he gets host.

I'm seriously upset about the nuketown not being 24/7. Really don't feel like playing too much just because it.

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:03 AM   #171
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
got my ass kicked by a level 52 from russia yesterday. im a level 1 and have never played COD multiplayer online before. i usually am on with my cousin and brother only

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #172
The Chosen One

My Ride: E46
what's up with Nuketown? couldn't play it anymore yesterday?
Old 11-20-2012, 07:15 AM   #173
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_POWER View Post
I suck so bad at this game.... Destroyed another controller....

Yeah Imad......
Yeah - You like to suck alright.

Should I go out and get this?
Old 11-20-2012, 08:39 AM   #174
bon3z
OEM ///Member

My Ride: '02 330ci
I've been lliking the MSMC alot.

Also, as hated as Ghost was in BO1, I feel like it's a necessity in BO2. UAVs seem really easy to get, and are up all the time.

Finally starting to get the feel for this one, KD is headed back up to 2.0.
bon3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:40 AM   #175
bon3z
OEM ///Member

also for those with connection issues, make sure you go to search preferences (you can access it right before you click find match) and set it to "Best".

Also make sure your NAT is open, not moderate.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:42 AM   #176
bon3z
OEM ///Member

Quote:
nope. everything is fine as far as internet/router goes. i'm hardwired as well. i never get kicked though. worst is that the game freezes on me. otherwise, i just get lag (2-3 bars) or the connection interrupted (which usually happens at the beginning of the game when i usually go like 0-6).

pretty much when it took forever to get into a game, the connection was perfect. now when you can get into a game all the time, the connection sucks. it's like a lose-lose situation lol
watched a youtube vid that said main cause of game freezing is if you are looking at people's barracks and emblems when the match countdown starts.

i haven't had problems with game freezing since they fixed all the server stuff, however.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:04 AM   #177
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
but i liked it when you did that and i was on the other team. it was quite fun to kill you before you got the nuke. it also gave me a lot of points for destroying your air support. plus the satisfaction of having never been nuked by you was sweet lol
Hahahahaha.. I remember that. You knew all my hiding spots

My favorite was the one with the sheet metal buildings and the downed airplane running through the middle of the map. I could sit up on either side in the second floor (or catwalk) of the building and just tube across the map. Was glorious. Also, when I would get the chopper, hiding behind the rocks at the bottom of the hill (on one side) or in the building behind the gas tanks (in the bigger building) you'd never get found.

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:29 AM   #178
bon3z
OEM ///Member

^lol, so you were one of THOSE guys...
Old 11-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #179
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by bon3z View Post
^lol, so you were one of THOSE guys...
Oh I was THAT guy.. I was the king of "THOSE guys". I had spots on every map where I could aim straight up at the stars and shoot a noob tube that would fly through the air and land precisely dead center of the Domination flag on the opposite side of the map. Every custom class I had ran OMA and had different specialties. Most ran an ACR with noob tubes and claymore, some with danger close and others with invisibility perks to hide from radar and air support. I had some with Hardline so I would get my 6th kill for the harrier, would immediately switch to one of my invisible classes, than would call in the harrier. It would get close to enough kills for the chopper gunner and i woudl switch back to the class with hardline... it would get the last kill for the chopper and iw ould switch back to invisibility class... would go and hide in the waist high grass (which was on most maps in the very outskirts) and would run chopper gunner in hopes of getting enough for the nuke. In most cases I would get close and then would only need a few last tube kills.

I specifically remember one game on Rundown, where I got the nuke within maybe a minute of the game starting. Aimed my tube straight into the air as soon as we started a game of ground war domination... the tube landed right on the flag killing 7 guys and getting me my harrier... since the game had just begun, I knew where they would respawn and put my harrier there.... came in and got another 5 or 6 kills which earned me the chopper gunner... knowing that they would continue spawning there (since they didn't even have a first flag), I went right into chopper gunner which, with the harrier, got me the nuke... I had it within the first 30 seconds or so and, were it not for being in the chopper gunner till it was over, we wouldn't have even gotten 60 seconds into the game

(We all know how good Curtis mpoweredm is in this game so the fact that he only had time to get 2 kills should say something)... also the commentary is hysterical "awwwww f*CK DAT!!!"

I got the double nuke a few time and one time was two kills shy of the triple nuke on scrapyard.

Couple others

66-8-3

35-5-1 (within a minute or two of the game starting)

63-11-4

Had something like 150 nukes during my time playing and LOVED it. Made the game so intense.

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 11-20-2012 at 09:58 AM.
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #180
iverson2k10

My Ride: 2000 323i
Send a message via AIM to iverson2k10 Send a message via MSN to iverson2k10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Oh I was THAT guy.. I was the king of "THOSE guys". I had spots on every map where I could aim straight up at the stars and shoot a noob tube that would fly through the air and land precisely dead center of the Domination flag on the opposite side of the map. Every custom class I had ran OMA and had different specialties. Most ran an ACR with noob tubes and claymore, some with danger close and others with invisibility perks to hide from radar and air support. I had some with Hardline so I would get my 6th kill for the harrier, would immediately switch to one of my invisible classes, than would call in the harrier. It would get close to enough kills for the chopper gunner and i woudl switch back to the class with hardline... it would get the last kill for the chopper and iw ould switch back to invisibility class... would go and hide in the waist high grass (which was on most maps in the very outskirts) and would run chopper gunner in hopes of getting enough for the nuke. In most cases I would get close and then would only need a few last tube kills.

I specifically remember one game on Rundown, where I got the nuke within maybe a minute of the game starting. Aimed my tube straight into the air as soon as we started a game of ground war domination... the tube landed right on the flag killing 7 guys and getting me my harrier... since the game had just begun, I knew where they would respawn and put my harrier there.... came in and got another 5 or 6 kills which earned me the chopper gunner... knowing that they would continue spawning there (since they didn't even have a first flag), I went right into chopper gunner which, with the harrier, got me the nuke... I had it within the first 30 seconds or so and, were it not for being in the chopper gunner till it was over, we wouldn't have even gotten 60 seconds into the game

(We all know how good Curtis mpoweredm is in this game so the fact that he only had time to get 2 kills should say something)... also the commentary is hysterical "awwwww f*CK DAT!!!"

I got the double nuke a few time and one time was two kills shy of the triple nuke on scrapyard.

Couple others

66-8-3

35-5-1 (within a minute or two of the game starting)

63-11-4

Had something like 150 nukes during my time playing and LOVED it. Made the game so intense.

I miss Mw2 its bar far my favorite one! I never got bored of it