E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
MattJason92

My Ride: '01 330ci Tit. Slvr.
Send a message via AIM to MattJason92 Send a message via Skype™ to MattJason92
330ci Parts - a whole bunch of different stuff...+ whatever else you may need (req's)

Hey Everyone

So after years of fun with my 2001 Titanium Silver (Black Dakota Leather Interior) 330ci...it has passed on. Hurricane Sandy decided the it, amongst all of our other vehicles, should no longer be on the road (flooded engine) as my hometown of Long Beach, NY was devastated. All that being said, I have a ton of parts from the car; some didn't see salt water at all and some were never even put on the car as I bought them as replacements. I'm in the process of taking pics and will get them up soon..things just are a bit crazy right now.

I'll put prices on these later and accept some offers, but I'm trying to make up as much as possible since Geico hosed me on the total loss value. Parts include:

1) M sport 17" Style 68 Rims and Tires - these did not see salt water as I just put my winter rims and tires on; I have 2 17 x7.5 for the fronts and 2 17 x 8.5's for the rear (sport coupe), as well as a full size style 68 matching for the spare. All have almost brand new tires on them.

2) C Pillars - fabric is pulling off, but plastic fine - gray

3) Full trunk tool kit and tool box

4) Smoked rear lenses

5) Smoked side markers

6) Stock rear amber lenses

7) Stock side markers

8) Front dome light assembly

9) BMW home link button

10) Panel that houses the home link, sunroof button and microphone

12) Front and rear ashtrays

13) Bought by mistake - 2 titanium silver side view mirrors (passenger has small chip); heated...but I believe no memory

13b) I could remove mine which have all options and sell those too I'm sure (maybe switch them since the yard would never realize it)

14) Driver's side blue tinted OEM heated mirror glass - I have two of these

15) Passenger side glass (same blue, heated) - small chip

16) Spare tire bracket/nut and the plastic insert

17) Trunk lid carpet/liner - gray

18) Various pieces of wood grain trim - no cracks

19) Those easily lost plastic inserts for the "oh-****" handle (covers screws) as well as the driver's side

20) Trunk lid handle - the screw holes need some fixing...but if you're handy...

21) Rear overhead dome lights/reading lights

22) The plastic caps that set into the rear fold down seat (I believe they hide the hinges) - black

23) Center console cup holders

24) Rechargeable flash light

25) Floor mat Velcro tie downs - they look like little plastic discs that screw into the floor to hold your mats down

26) Trunk storage trays

27) Roof interior vent (gray); pops into the headliner - I believe for interior air circulation

28) Vehicle jack - trunk jack

Off the top of my head...these are the items I quickly grabbed off my car. The car is still sitting there...and probably will be for a while since they have thousands of vehicles to tow here. Finally moving back last night, I now have to see it just mocking me, stuck up on a center median.

Note: the car did start and even drive....but I don't know how safe it would be - I could possibly do a buy back if someone wanted the entire vehicle for a decent price.

Anyway, all that being said, while I'm still getting my thoughts and prices together, please feel free to pm or email me at MattJason92@gmail.com (email is best) if you want to make any offers in advance.
MattJason92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Noreaster33

My Ride: 2001 330ci
interested in the trunk stuff do you have the carpet and the other parts my trunk has nothing in it no carpet nothin so the batter is exposed.
Noreaster33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
flashmeow
Banned User

My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
do you have the manual shift boot?
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:04 AM   #4
Nickvjr

My Ride: 2004 330Ci Conv.
Sorry for your loss & pray your family & friends are well.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
nepiman

My Ride: BMW E46
Do you have a Air Duct Cover and distributer- Radiator to Air Filter Housing?
nepiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:07 AM   #6
JTripper
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 325ci
Don't need anything much, at most the jack pads. Sorry to hear about Sandy wrecking your town BUT I'm from Brooklyn.... and you don't have to know me- WE'RE New Yorkers!!- anything that i Might be able to help with i'll be happy to (volunteer cleanup, food delivery for a day). PM me if needed.
You guys got rocked out there, my family in freeport just lost power, they're lucky!
I hope all turns out well, realllllly soon!

Ride or DIE! #BavarianBeast #Gertrude is her name.
Fav car quote: "Maintenance before Mods"!

Trying to do this MOD asaphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-_o...rT_5bRlRc6GfPA

My lil Beast http://youtu.be/DT6FzACDskM
JTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #7
3bananas

My Ride: 1998 328is
Do you have the driver's side front fender?
Also, how much for the driver's side mirror w/glass?

Last edited by 3bananas; 11-20-2012 at 10:07 AM.
3bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #8
nepiman

My Ride: BMW E46
Air Duct Cover and distributer- Radiator to Air Filter Housing PM!!
nepiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:17 AM   #9
three30cic

My Ride: 330ci/m3
Send a message via ICQ to three30cic
"13) Bought by mistake - 2 titanium silver side view mirrors (passenger has small chip); heated...but I believe no memory"

sent you an email and a message, never replied......

How much and what do you mean bought by mistake? can I get a photo of each along with the connector type please?
three30cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:30 AM   #10
Camjus

My Ride: 08 x5. 01 330ci
hello

sandy was a bitch for us here in CT also.. sorry bout the bimmer do u have headlights?
Camjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #11
MattJason92

My Ride: '01 330ci Tit. Slvr.
Send a message via AIM to MattJason92 Send a message via Skype™ to MattJason92
Hey Everyone

Sorry its taking me a little to get back to all of you; things are a bit chaotic. I'm going to have pictures of all of the parts I have available and will post them by tomorrow or Friday the latest along with my asking prices.

And to three33cic - what is on the car now are the mirrors with heat and memory capabilities. Mine are a bit faded and scuffed up, so I purchased all new ones along with the glass from someone...only to realize after that the ones I purchased were not for memory, only heated. So now they are sitting there. I don't believe they were ever used as the person I had bought them from immediately replaced his with M style. The passenger side did get dropped however, so there is a tiny (and I mean super tiny, less than half a centimeter) chip on the plastic cover where it meets the black part; and the glass has a small chip as well (all related to passenger side).
MattJason92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #12
Leogon13

My Ride: 2001 330ci
Mass air flow sensor 20176
Leogon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #13
three30cic

Quote:
Originally Posted by three30cic View Post
"13) Bought by mistake - 2 titanium silver side view mirrors (passenger has small chip); heated...but I believe no memory"

sent you an email and a message, never replied......

How much and what do you mean bought by mistake? can I get a photo of each along with the connector type please?
Are you really selling? If so price and pics please......
Old 11-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #14
asma123

My Ride: 330ci
what bumper do you have?
If you have m-tech, I'd want your fog lights, front passenger side splash guard, the heatable spraying nozzle (sensor that fits in the splash guard)
let me know.
asma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #15
junklar

My Ride: 2002 325ci
I emailed you and pmed you
junklar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #16
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
brand new cup holders ? how much shipped to 92859
Old 11-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #17
three30cic

I think this is just another one of those threads where the seller doesn't really want to sell anything
Old 11-25-2012, 12:39 AM   #18
jmillsner

My Ride: 330Ci 6 Spd, 335Cic
Interested in items 4, 5 and 23. If you could inbox me with photos perhaps, and pricing I would greatly appreciate it
jmillsner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #19
three30cic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJason92 View Post
Hey Everyone

Sorry its taking me a little to get back to all of you; things are a bit chaotic. I'm going to have pictures of all of the parts I have available and will post them by tomorrow or Friday the latest along with my asking prices.

And to three33cic - what is on the car now are the mirrors with heat and memory capabilities. Mine are a bit faded and scuffed up, so I purchased all new ones along with the glass from someone...only to realize after that the ones I purchased were not for memory, only heated. So now they are sitting there. I don't believe they were ever used as the person I had bought them from immediately replaced his with M style. The passenger side did get dropped however, so there is a tiny (and I mean super tiny, less than half a centimeter) chip on the plastic cover where it meets the black part; and the glass has a small chip as well (all related to passenger side).
Friday of THIS week or next week or was it last week?

Price and pics of mirrors please?
Old 11-28-2012, 09:39 AM   #20
Hennessye46

My Ride: 2003 330i
I emailed hand no response back are you selling stuff or just playing games ?
Hennessye46 is offline   Reply With Quote