E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #481
rkhettry23

My Ride: Has2Turbos & X-Drive
Sh*t is about to hit the fan. Pretty good episode.

2002 325xi--Parted Out
rkhettry23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #482
M3Inline6
F82 ///M4 coming soon!

My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Deb looks super cute in this episode for some reason. I dunno what it is (..could be the striped shirt and blazer, the jeans....who knows?!?).
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #483
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Knew Isaac was gay a while ago. Only reason he took offense to the killing of "muscle," any other guy would have been a John Doe and replaced. Jennifer Carpenter acted well during the confession scene. The intern's blood may come into effect. Dex and the girl will end up running together like she did with the other dude. The girl will probably help him kill Isaac, too. Not really liking how it's going, they're starting to close it out too predictably. I imagine the last season will be more chaos, but right now it's pretty simple.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #484
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Knew Isaac was gay a while ago. Only reason he took offense to the killing of "muscle," any other guy would have been a John Doe and replaced. Jennifer Carpenter acted well during the confession scene. The intern's blood may come into effect. Dex and the girl will end up running together like she did with the other dude. The girl will probably help him kill Isaac, too. Not really liking how it's going, they're starting to close it out too predictably. I imagine the last season will be more chaos, but right now it's pretty simple.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #485
zuckuss00

My Ride: K24Z7
+1 on the acting by Hall and Carpenter. Emmy status for them.

Four episodes left, a lot is going to happen. Isaak's role is great and he's not even the main focus of the season. It's going to be great to see how Dex and Deb's relationship is altered now and what becomes of LeGurta. The finale will be great!

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:07 PM   #486
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Last episode made me wet. Aimee Garcia in a bikini on the beach saying "get it all up in there". I came.

EDIT: aside from Garcia's ass, the rest of s7 ep8 was excellent. The guy playing Isaac is awesome. That might be the best episode of this show I've seen yet.

Last edited by Bartacus; 11-19-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #487
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Send a message via AIM to bgsmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Last episode made me wet. Aimee Garcia in a bikini on the beach saying "get it all up in there". I came.

EDIT: aside from Garcia's ass, the rest of s7 ep8 was excellent. The guy playing Isaac is awesome. That might be the best episode of this show I've seen yet.
She is awesome.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #488
Top_Bunk

My Ride: Ram-Air Nylon
Lots of well written and well executed side plots. I didn't see it coming with Isaac being gay, I thought it was a father/son or mentor type relationship.

Astor is starting to look like Rebecca Black.
Top_Bunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #489
jlaroc1990

My Ride: 13 WRX Hatch
I agree with whomever said this was the best episode yet. I know im gonna get flamed for this....but probably aside from the first season, this season has been my favorite. And i swear to god if they kill Hannah off im gonna be so PISSED!!!!!
jlaroc1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:16 AM   #490
KwhyLE

My Ride: 2.5
like its been said, Hall and Carpenter's scene was amazing. I couldn't help but think their off-camera lives got thrown into the acting somehow but Carpenter DID say this episode was one of her favorites.

As for this season compared to the rest, I think Season 1 and Season 7 (current) are the best.

I hope Hannah does not die. I feel like she or Deb will kill LaGuerta and they will runaway together for the manhunt season. Then again, maybe Rita's kids will be crazy somehow. Puff puff pass.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 AM   #491
Skazzy

My Ride: 111i
Either Deb or Laguerta are going to die in the season finale. Deb knows too much and LaGuerta is putting the pieces together.

Anyone notice that the title for the season finale is "Surprise Motherfu*er), I think it will tie in with sgt. Doakes' murder

Old 11-21-2012, 04:11 AM   #492
JS330

My Ride: '01 330Ci 3 Pedals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skazzy View Post
Either Deb or Laguerta are going to die in the season finale. Deb knows too much and LaGuerta is putting the pieces together.

Anyone notice that the title for the season finale is "Surprise Motherfu*er), I think it will tie in with sgt. Doakes' murder

If anyone is to say the "Surprise Motherfu*er" line it'll be Deb

love this show
JS330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:33 AM   #493
Rubenk

My Ride: M35A2
Finally watched the new episode last night.

Looks like I was wrong on the relationship between Isaac and the guy Dexter killed. Not too much of a surprise though.

Anxious to see what is coming for sure!
Rubenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #494
Skazzy

My Ride: 111i
anyone think we'll see Lumen again this season? Im pretty sure the producers kept her alive for a reason.

Last edited by Skazzy; 11-21-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Skazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:32 AM   #495
zuckuss00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skazzy View Post
anyone think we'll see Lumen again this season? Im pretty sure the producers kept her alive for a reason.

Nope!

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
Old 11-22-2012, 09:19 AM   #496
M3_POWER

My Ride: 2005 M3
Hope not, biatch is so ugly....
Old 11-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #497
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Dexter won't kill La Guerta for sure. That's completely against his code, and he's shown no signs that he'd break the code to survive. But he did violate the code by letting Hannah live. My prediction: Hannah will kill La Guerta, Dexter will kill Hannah (unfortunately), and Deb will survive it all.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #498
zuckuss00

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_POWER View Post
Hope not, biatch is so ugly....
You think Julia Stiles is ugly...?

Old 11-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #499
M3_POWER

My Ride: 2005 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckuss00 View Post
You think Julia Stiles is ugly...?

She looks decent there, but she looked horrible on the show. Hannah is much hotter....
Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #500
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Dexter won't kill La Guerta for sure. That's completely against his code, and he's shown no signs that he'd break the code to survive. But he did violate the code by letting Hannah live. My prediction: Hannah will kill La Guerta, Dexter will kill Hannah (unfortunately), and Deb will survive it all.
Quoted for when he breaks his code this Sunday. I think Dexter's line that he holds for killing people might start to get a little blurred.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote