E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum

Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum
Have all your A/V and electronics questions answered here. Ipods, A/V, Radar Detectors Oh My!
Sponsored by Bavarian Soundwerks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 03:05 AM   #101
DannyS26
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Doncaster East
Posts: 2
My Ride: 330Ci Convertible
Just completed the installation of my unit.

I purchased the unit with reversing camera, digital TV module and the fakra cable from incarmedia.com.au.

This was to replace the original analog tv/nav/6 stack cd units mounted in the boot. I had also added a DICE Mediabridge, but it was never all that satisfactory. (for me)

Pretty happy with the delivery, ordered Wednesday arrived Friday.

Couple of small difficulties in that the fakra cable had flat pins and my car has round pins. I sent an email to incarmedia and within 10 minutes I had a response. Not what I expected but a response nonetheless. "Replace the plug on the farkra cable with the plug from the short cable harness supplied". Hmmmm, I was hoping for a replacement fakra cable, but I was informed that was the only one available, no round pin type. Ok, so I decide to bite the bullet and swap the plugs, after about half an hour reading various posts on this forum. Not a big deal, just pushed the flat pins out of the plug and then connected the cables colour for colour and then had a couple left over! Seems the fakra and the short connector are not identical due to the setup of the original sat/nav/radio being in the boot. There is information about that elsewhere in the forum. (Hint: Connect the pink and the white wires for steering controls)

The I discovered I was missing a couple of cables! Antenna extension cable and the cable for the steering controls! I could live without the steering controls in the short term, but I wanted the radio working, so I headed off to Autobarn and grabbed a 5 metre extension cable and ran that as well.

An email to In Car Media had a quick response and a cable was soon on it's way.

Installing everything is pretty simple after following all the installation posts on here, even with the oem cd/nav.

Reversing camera is a bit of a challenge, and I looked at that over a few days trying to understand what connected to what, particularly as the cable that came with the camera wasn'r the one with the reverse cable in it, so I had to run an extra cable back to the farkra plug from the camera to get it to come on when in reverse.

Functionality:

IPOD is good except for the issue with no resume function, restarting the IPOD every time you turn the car off can be a bit annoying if you do short trips. On long trips it's fine, but not ideal.
I burnt a DVD with MP3's (4gb) and that has the resume function and will pick up where it left off even after switch functions, e.g. radio-TV-disk, etc. Too bad the IPOD won't.

BLUETOOTH is fantastic. I'm using the micrphone in the front of the unit and that works pretty well with the top up and the windows closed, but not so good with the top down. I will try the extension microphone at some point and see how that goes.

SAT/NAV. Came with IGO8 with Australian maps, completely functional but I thought there might be something better, so I looked around and downloaded a customised version of Primo from here
http://www.austech.info/igo/63330-pr...t-oz-maps.html

Nice work Bazzle01!

DTV MODULE was very disappointing to begin with. After scanning for available TV stations, I got nothing. Perhaps that was because I was sitting in my garage at the time. Took a drive to a nearby highway where I could actually see the TV transmitters and scanned again and got all the digital tv and radio stations that are available! Very happy with that. But after a few days I found that it was very intermittant and more often got no tv at all.

I had mounted one antenna vertically in the "A" pillar next to the windscreen, the second one was a challenge with a convertible, so I had it sitting under one of the rear headrests and that appears not to be the place!

The best place for any antenna is the highest possible point and cars are no different. I moved the front antenna to the centre of the windscreen behind the rain sensor attached with double sided tape, it's not visible from inside the car and the tint band hides it from outside.

The rear antenna needed to be in the soft top I decided, above the rear glass. The problem with that was the cable is about 1 metre short. I found that even though it's a thin cable, it uses the same size connectors as the cable TV in my house, so it was just a matter of getting a cable joiner and running a normal cable tv cable from the DTV box behind the glovebox, through the console and under the back seat. There I joined the new cable to the antenna cable and pushed the antenna into the soft top near the back window and secured it with duct tape. It was a bit of work, but now I have excellent reception for most TV stations, most of the time, even get one station in my garage! You need to be a bit careful how you run the cable on the roof frame, but the heated rear window cable is a good guide where it should run so it doesn't get caught when you open and close the roof.

I have to point out that I live about 10k's from the transmission towers and that obviously helps. Digital TV is either on or off, not like the analog that would give a picture of various quality depending on the strength of the signal, and was never that great while the car was moving. (not that I would ever do that!!!)
"Testing" of the new antenna set up works very well even while moving.
So, the summary of the antenna setup is:
1. As high as possible on the car
2. Mount antenna horizontal not vertical
3. Not too close together.

All in all, it has been a fun exercise, learnt a LOT about the way BM's are put together and now I have a very nice head unit that does some good things.

Thanks to all the people who contributed to the installation posts, they were a great help.
DannyS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:47 AM   #102
DannyS26
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Doncaster East
Posts: 2
My Ride: 330Ci Convertible
Installed my unit a week or so ago and thought I'd add some insights. They may have been covered previously, but too much information can't be a bad thing.

I have a 330 convertible and I replaced the oem nav/6 stack cd/radio/tv setup (4:3 screen). I also had a Dice Mediabridge with IPOD and Bluetooth, but wanted a bigger screen and digital TV.

The installation was mostly straight forward, thanks to the many posts on this forum, there were no surprises.

The difficulty was that the fakra cable supplied had flat pins and my car has round pins, a mixed marriage that was never gonna work! An email to the supplier (In Carmedia) promptly came back with the suggestion to swap the plug from the short harness onto the fakra cable. Not ideal, but as I was keen to get it installed, I pushed on after reading a post on just that process.
I just used pointy nose pliers to push the flat pins out of the plug and connected them to the fakra plug. It isn't difficult and everything was connected colour for colour, with a couple left over. The extras were for the steering controls, pink to white, was the only exception.

Reversing camera was a bit of a challenge as is seems to be a fit for the sedan and not the coupe or convertible, but with a bit of grinding it went in happily. Not a lot of information about the cabling for the camera, but again after reading a number of posts, the answers were revealed.

At this point it should be noted that the fakra cable was the wrong one, no antenna extension cable was supplied, the cable for the steering controls was also missing and the video cable for the reversing camera was without the built in cutout cable. In fairness, In Car Media did despatch the steering cable quickly, but I went to Autobarn and got a 5 metre antenna extension because I didn't want to wait.

Conclusions are as follows:

INSTALLATION:
There is sufficient information on this forum for anyone to do it themselves, even a more complex installation like this one.

DTV Module:
This was a little disappointing to begin with as repeated scans failed to find any TV stations. Probably doing it in my garage didn't help, so I took a drive to a point where I was about 5 kilometres from the transmission towers and could see them, the scan then produced all the local tv and radion stations. Over the next week or so I found that the reception was intermittant and often no tv at all.
I had mounted 1 antenna in the "A" pillar next to the windscreen and the other jammed under a rear headrest. Obviously not the best place for either. I moved the front one up to the windscreen, centered at the top behind the rain sensor. Not visible in the car and the tint band hides it outside. The rear one was going to be a challenge with the soft top, but after investigating, I found that I could mount the antenna in the roof just above the rear glass, but the cable was too short! I then discovered that even though the cable is thin, it uses the same connectors as we use for cable tv, so I bought a cable joiner and ran the extra length I needed. Just a note here on where the cable runs through the roof frame, find the heated rear window cable and run the antenna cable as near to that as you can and you won't have any problems when the roof opens and closes. Make sure it's secured as well.
Results were better than expected with this setup. All stations are mostly available most of the time, even while "testing" on the move. :-)

So here is the summary of DTV:
1. Mount the antenna as high as possible in the car.
2. Horizontal not vertical.
3. Extend the cables to get the best result.

IPOD is a bit disappointing in that it doesn't have the resume function which is a bit painful if you do short trips.
I have found that a DVD with 4gb of MP3's is a better solution as it does resume even after selecting other functions like radio, tv, etc.

BLUETOOTH is pretty good. I am using the inbuilt mic and that is excellent with the top up and the windows closed, not as good otherwise. I will try the external mic at some point to see how that goes. To be able to upload the phonebook from a phone would make a good system even better.

SAT/NAV was supplied with local maps etc on IGO8. Not bad, but I visited a few forums and found Bazzle01 had done a lot of work on a Primo setup. You can find it here:
http://www.austech.info/igo/63330-pr...t-oz-maps.html
Excellent work Bazz!

All in all, a fun project over the last few weeks, and I am very happy with the result.

Thank you to everyone who has posted solutions and tips, especially Jeff, they were just what was needed.
DannyS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #103
Gene110
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York City, NY
Posts: 53
My Ride: 2003 330i
Dynavin

This is an incredible link, I will definitely order the stereo next week. Thanks so much for the info now my Bimmer will be complete in the interior. It will compliment my carbon fiber trim (all around) and aluminum pedals.
Gene110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #104
Gene110
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York City, NY
Posts: 53
My Ride: 2003 330i
Thx so much

I'm so excited about the info, I will definitely have a rear camera installed as well during the installation, great idea. I can't wait to hear my Ipod without any challenges....Can't wait to get it done. Good luck and thx again.
Gene110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:39 PM   #105
speedypm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Jose
Posts: 7
My Ride: 2004 BMW 325i
Hey guys - I'm in the process of upgrading my OEM business CD stereo to a Dynavin clone and cannot get it to work. I have an OEM iPod interface that was installed by the BMW dealership at the time i purchased the car in 2004 when brand new. I noticed that the main stereo harness has been modified to accommodate the OEM iPod interface. Have you guys come across this and can you recommend a workaround?
speedypm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #106
Beem-me
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Miami, florida
Posts: 28
My Ride: 2006 M3 3 pedal
subbed
Beem-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #107
Silverghost123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 6
My Ride: 2001 325i
Just got the E46 Android version, lots of questions

Hi all,

Fantastic site, and loads of info on the Dynavin, I have spent 3 nights reading, and got my new unit today, it was installed by a shop so I didn't get a chance to see it out of the box.

1. When I am viewing the radio, a battery icon appears next to the clock, just wondering what this is, it has been getting progressively lower so not sure if I am about to lose some functionality?

2. When clicking the Navi button and going into the Android part of the system, I am getting a warning stating that Gmail has stopped unexpectedly, the same (At least very similar) warning is also produced when I attempt to use voice seatch in Google navigation.

3. The volume is very loud (Even on the lowest setting) in Android, for example, when I use satnav (Co-pilot or Google navigation), I can turn down the volume usign the settings that are reached by a button at the top of the screen, but the lowest volume is still very high.

4. This is very possibly a silly question, but I didn't install the unit so didn't see everything. People have been talking about a 2GB SD card (IS this SD or MicroSD) that needs to be used to upgrade the firmware, where does this actually go in the Dynavin unit, is it at the back of the unit (In which case I need to pull the unit away from the dashboard) or one of the 2 available slots at the front.

5. What is the maximum size of Micro SD card that can be used in both of the front slots, I have a couple of 64GB cards and neither of them are working.

6. The operating system membory looks like it is a few hundred megabytes (When I go into the settings and look at memory), is it possible to increase the size of this so that more apps can be installed, or would I use Apps2SD to move them to one of the front of unit MicroSD cards

Thanks all for any help, I promise that I have spent hours and hours on the site searching and have picked up lots of helpful tips already, but am really stuck on the questions above.

Cheers
Silverghost123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #108
RJDaly28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Posts: 91
My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverghost123 View Post
Hi all,

Fantastic site, and loads of info on the Dynavin, I have spent 3 nights reading, and got my new unit today, it was installed by a shop so I didn't get a chance to see it out of the box.

1. When I am viewing the radio, a battery icon appears next to the clock, just wondering what this is, it has been getting progressively lower so not sure if I am about to lose some functionality?

2. When clicking the Navi button and going into the Android part of the system, I am getting a warning stating that Gmail has stopped unexpectedly, the same (At least very similar) warning is also produced when I attempt to use voice seatch in Google navigation.

3. The volume is very loud (Even on the lowest setting) in Android, for example, when I use satnav (Co-pilot or Google navigation), I can turn down the volume usign the settings that are reached by a button at the top of the screen, but the lowest volume is still very high.

4. This is very possibly a silly question, but I didn't install the unit so didn't see everything. People have been talking about a 2GB SD card (IS this SD or MicroSD) that needs to be used to upgrade the firmware, where does this actually go in the Dynavin unit, is it at the back of the unit (In which case I need to pull the unit away from the dashboard) or one of the 2 available slots at the front.

5. What is the maximum size of Micro SD card that can be used in both of the front slots, I have a couple of 64GB cards and neither of them are working.

6. The operating system membory looks like it is a few hundred megabytes (When I go into the settings and look at memory), is it possible to increase the size of this so that more apps can be installed, or would I use Apps2SD to move them to one of the front of unit MicroSD cards

Thanks all for any help, I promise that I have spent hours and hours on the site searching and have picked up lots of helpful tips already, but am really stuck on the questions above.

Cheers

I have only had mine for about a week, but I've run into and fixed/answered all of these things. (With a little help from this forum)

1) That should be the battery status on your cell phone. I'm assuming you are using the bluetooth feature.

2) This was happening to me too on a number of apps. Once I put an SD card in for the Android side and moved some apps to the SD card that stopped happening. Why, I am not sure, but it seems to have corrected the issue.

3) This was driving me nuts until Jeff helped me with it. Go into the settings menu on the radio side (not the android side) and go into "System" and change the option for navi sound. Go back over to the android side and set the volume at about 2/3 volume. Now you can just use the volume knob to set volume for Android. Works great.

4) The card to reflash firmware would go into the front left side MicroSD slot.

5) I'm not sure what the max is, but I've used an 8GB and a 32GB with no problems. You do need to format the cards so the unit can see them.

6) You can't upgrade the memory. Unfortunately is a little limited. Move everything you can to the SD card.

Hope thats helpful.
__________________
RJDaly28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #109
Silverghost123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 6
My Ride: 2001 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJDaly28 View Post
I have only had mine for about a week, but I've run into and fixed/answered all of these things. (With a little help from this forum)

1) That should be the battery status on your cell phone. I'm assuming you are using the bluetooth feature.

2) This was happening to me too on a number of apps. Once I put an SD card in for the Android side and moved some apps to the SD card that stopped happening. Why, I am not sure, but it seems to have corrected the issue.

3) This was driving me nuts until Jeff helped me with it. Go into the settings menu on the radio side (not the android side) and go into "System" and change the option for navi sound. Go back over to the android side and set the volume at about 2/3 volume. Now you can just use the volume knob to set volume for Android. Works great.

4) The card to reflash firmware would go into the front left side MicroSD slot.

5) I'm not sure what the max is, but I've used an 8GB and a 32GB with no problems. You do need to format the cards so the unit can see them.

6) You can't upgrade the memory. Unfortunately is a little limited. Move everything you can to the SD card.

Hope thats helpful.
Thanks very much for your advice, I have just about got everything sorted out now, I reflashed the android system earlier which seemed to sort out the issue with Gmail, and then reinstalled the speech app and that was also sorted out.
Silverghost123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:24 AM   #110
Silverghost123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 6
My Ride: 2001 325i
Sorry, another question.. My touch screen appears to be very erratic, for example, when I enter text it frequently types the same letter twice, and most frustratingly of all, when I scroll up and down in the Android system (e.g albums in Winamp or email or news), it is practically impossible (either using your finger or the included stylus). Invariably the act of moving your finger up and down the screen either selects the area that you are sitting on so for example will play a song that you don't want to play, or either move the screen up and down so fast that you have no chance of selecting the area that you want to.

To be honest the touch screen is the worst I have ever used in any device, it is practically impossible to use.

Just wondering if this has been noticed by other users as I am thinking that I either have a duff unit or this is something that I just have to put up with, it's such a shame, it has so much potential, but if you are driving and want to change track or album it wouldn't be possible (or at least not safe).


Thanks all

Last edited by Silverghost123; 11-10-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Silverghost123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #111
Lilybel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8
My Ride: 320
Hi all, first post so bare with me. Firstly thanks to everyone who has posted, it's all been very helpful. My problem is the following.
The radio side works fine, my problem is the 'navi' side. When I select the Navi button the unit goes to what looks like a web page with a lot of menus. All these menus are in Chinese or Taiwanese! Can this be changed? Also, why am I not brought to the GPS screen as seen on YouTube, ie the screen with three menus, 'navigate' 'setup', and one other I forget. I have connected a broadband dongle to the GPS USB but it doesn't seem to open automatically, and since all the menus are in Chinese.....well you see my problem.
Thanks in advance
Lilybel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #112
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing
 
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,707
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverghost123 View Post
Sorry, another question.. My touch screen appears to be very erratic, for example, when I enter text it frequently types the same letter twice, and most frustratingly of all, when I scroll up and down in the Android system (e.g albums in Winamp or email or news), it is practically impossible (either using your finger or the included stylus). Invariably the act of moving your finger up and down the screen either selects the area that you are sitting on so for example will play a song that you don't want to play, or either move the screen up and down so fast that you have no chance of selecting the area that you want to.

To be honest the touch screen is the worst I have ever used in any device, it is practically impossible to use.

Just wondering if this has been noticed by other users as I am thinking that I either have a duff unit or this is something that I just have to put up with, it's such a shame, it has so much potential, but if you are driving and want to change track or album it wouldn't be possible (or at least not safe).


Thanks all

First, use your fingernail, not your fingertip, then make sure you take the protective plastic off the screen. THEN calibrate the screen, there is a hardware calibration in the radio menu, go to the radio settings, go to DISPLAY, the press the upper right of the screen and follow the onscreen prompts. THEN go to android, go into the settings menu and find the touchscreen calibration and follow the prompts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybel View Post
Hi all, first post so bare with me. Firstly thanks to everyone who has posted, it's all been very helpful. My problem is the following.
The radio side works fine, my problem is the 'navi' side. When I select the Navi button the unit goes to what looks like a web page with a lot of menus. All these menus are in Chinese or Taiwanese! Can this be changed? Also, why am I not brought to the GPS screen as seen on YouTube, ie the screen with three menus, 'navigate' 'setup', and one other I forget. I have connected a broadband dongle to the GPS USB but it doesn't seem to open automatically, and since all the menus are in Chinese.....well you see my problem.
Thanks in advance
Sounds like the unit is modded to me.....no idea what you are looking at there but you should contact your seller to find out what you have.
__________________
USE COUPON CODE FANATICS AT CHECKOUT TO GET A $50 FORUM DISCOUNT ON THE NEW DYNAVIN N6 UNITS!



LATEST DYNAVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1044105
DYNAVIN FAQ:http://www.jandtdistributing.com/pages/faq-links
///AVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1015704
TO BUY http://jandtdistributing.com
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #113
Gene110
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York City, NY
Posts: 53
My Ride: 2003 330i
I have the D99 Android and....

How can I change or upgrade the graphics software? The current one looks cheap.... I appreciate the help, thx
__________________
This is my baby, I have her 9 yrs now. Getting ready to change the front bumper and putting new CSL's and Goodyear F1 Asymetric 2 tires. I installed Dynavin D99 Android stereo this month, just received it. Looks great....
Gene110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #114
kaboo0m
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: San Luis Obispo/Fremont
Posts: 465
My Ride: 04 325xi
Send a message via AIM to kaboo0m
do any installs? coming up to norcal anytime soon? =)
kaboo0m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:02 AM   #115
e46 330ci vert
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: cov uk
Posts: 25
My Ride: e46 vert
Send a message via ICQ to e46 330ci vert
hi guys,anyone know what video files the dynavin plays?
I have some music videos I want to play on it.
avi,mp4 etc?
e46 330ci vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:03 PM   #116
e46 330ci vert
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: cov uk
Posts: 25
My Ride: e46 vert
Send a message via ICQ to e46 330ci vert
nobody?
e46 330ci vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:05 AM   #117
nojoda
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: en la puta madre
Posts: 8,477
My Ride: 06 M3Vert 6MT JB/CIN
Sup Guys,

Hope you fella's can help me as I've contributed mostly to the m3 forum with all the smg problems. This time around I have finished installing the Dynavin WinCE v5, and im amazed at how well the sound is, gui interface matches oem look & feel, and how farely simple it was to install.

Here are some pics :







The main reason I bought the dynavin was because I was sick and tired of how poor the DICE is for the e46, before my audi I had the dension usa one on my other m3, and I didn't have so many problems... so I made the switch.

I'm almost done with school in software engineering, and was exited to help fellow members with hacks, tweaks, custom themes, and even implement sounds with or after gestures. But inorder to start analzying the code, and figuring out how everything works, I need to get MY system working and trying without touching it for a while.

My issue is with igo8. When I start the navi regardless if i go through menu or hit the navi button I get stuck on this screen.


I checked my MicroSD card and it has the following as root.
1.an empty backup folder
2.a folder named igo8
3.another file which I can't remember now but I think the type was nni, something I haven't seen before.


my issue is, all the custom igo maps downloads are outdated, not available, dead links, and I just spend time reading and reading and reading with no solutions posted on my problem. I've tried searching freeze navigation dynavin, load crash igo8, blah blah blah. I know its not a dynavin issue, im pretty sure someway somehow either the ini file where ever it is got corrupt, or the I have access the .exe file but don't know how to launch winCE.

Please HELP!!

__________________


2006 BMW M3 VERT 6MT (CURRENT)
2007 B7 AUDI A4 2.0T CVT FWD (BRILLIANT BLACK) TRADED

2002 E46 BMW M3 SMG II (TIAG) RIP

INSTAGRAM : itsjorgebrah

Last edited by nojoda; 06-01-2013 at 06:45 PM.
nojoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #118
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing
 
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 2,707
My Ride: BMW
worked on this via PM and email, looks like the unit got damaged in shipping as the seller says it worked fine when it shipped out (no reason to doubt him)....sometimes that kind of thing happens with second/third hand goods....good luck, hope you get it worked out.
__________________
USE COUPON CODE FANATICS AT CHECKOUT TO GET A $50 FORUM DISCOUNT ON THE NEW DYNAVIN N6 UNITS!



LATEST DYNAVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1044105
DYNAVIN FAQ:http://www.jandtdistributing.com/pages/faq-links
///AVIN INFO: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1015704
TO BUY http://jandtdistributing.com
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #119
Alpine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 446
My Ride: 2002 E46 BMW 330Ci
Hi folks, I have the older Dynavin V5. Is there a way to set the default TV TYPE to 16:9? Every time I set it to 16:9, when I turn off and turn on again, it reverts to 4:3PS. I wish to have it set to 16:9 as default but I can't seem to get it to stay after a power cycle!! Thanks for any advice anybody can offer.

__________________

Last edited by Alpine; 09-15-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Alpine is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use