E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning

Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning
Talk about driveline improvements, NA tuning and DME tuning your E46 BMW here. This includes diffs, intakes, exhausts, chips, software and OBD tuning.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 AM   #261
serdar255
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,163
My Ride: '01 325ci / '90 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post

8 month bump
Very curious too.

Though, I probably wont be doing headers like i planned. Going custom turbo with 8 psi(should give me solid and safe numbers considering its supercharger territory) until i get to do internals. Then the real power comes. Building a shifter kart to practice my welding.
__________________

For coding, custom shift knobs, and vinyl stickers: PM me
serdar255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:28 AM   #262
UdubBadger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago - Missing Madison
Posts: 130
My Ride: 04 IR/IR 6MT M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post
I understand where your coming from, I was lied to. You can all see what I was promised and what I received. Facts are facts and ebays are just as good. The fact that you guys can't get a dyno sheet together after over a month is enough for most. You send me a set of headers, I'll take all the pics inside, outside, fitment around the motor mount. Then dyno it on 3 different tunes within a week with afrs logged. Why would you pick some idiots to do the work and testing if it wasn't to hide something? Or to later have a good fall guy. If I was marketing an awesome product with awesome results, I'd let the product and results do the talking. This is the same guy that said he would post up pictures of the headers he is selling now. 8 months ago in another thread, don't be a victim like me. Learn from my short comings. Furthermore, Anthony never made good on his word in the last thread I linked, how stupid would you be to believe this will be any different? Wake up people.



8 month bump
Grow the fuck up you have no idea what the circumstances here are. My issue with you is you are being the aggressor at trying to find ANY reason possible to find something wrong with these headers when you have no prior knowledge of them.

It's one thing to be skeptical because of prior experience, it's another to be an assjack and just try to stir up trouble for the sake of ruining someone's name.

I'm sorry you didn't like the old headers. I'm sorry you and BB don't get along and I'm sorry you are an over defensive, lonely internet troll but I'm sick of your incessant bitching over and over. WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME, MOVE ON.



To anyone else who has an issue with the time it's taking I will offer you this.

1. Sorry but testing and dynoing is not my full time job. I don't get paid for this so tough shit, my mortgage is more important than you seeing a graph on a product 3-5 months away from being released.

2. BB was nice enough to let me test these for them but at the same time maybe they jumped the gun releasing info before they had the info needed to release to the public. However, i fault the few guys being impatient about this stuff more than BB because the complaining is ridiculous. It'll all be available for you WAY before the time the headers will be ready for purchase.

3. Understand that circumstances beyond my control are just that. Yes the shop I went to is inefficient and run by idiots. The amount of effort needed to just get the files to me is pathetic but it is what it is. I've passed along the files to someone who is supposed to get them into graphs for me. They are taking their time too now unfortunately as the holiday had them traveling and they also recently moved. Again, people's time is more important than the few of you who can't seem to keep it in your pants getting what you want.

Pardon me for lashing out but I'm really sick of all of this BS, which is a huge reason I don't like this forum much less some of the people who frequent it.

I'm sorry if this discourages a few sales of these great headers but my intuition tells me that the ones doing all the damn complaining around here are also the ones who just want the info to poo poo it and wouldn't be purchasing anything anyway.
__________________
2004 E46 ///M3
Imola/Imola

3 pedals

Last edited by UdubBadger; 11-27-2012 at 12:29 AM.
UdubBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:35 AM   #263
xixixi
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 3,008
My Ride: 01 330x-xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
Grow the fuck up you have no idea what the circumstances here are. My issue with you is you are being the aggressor at trying to find ANY reason possible to find something wrong with these headers when you have no prior knowledge of them.

It's one thing to be skeptical because of prior experience, it's another to be an assjack and just try to stir up trouble for the sake of ruining someone's name.

I'm sorry you didn't like the old headers. I'm sorry you and BB don't get along and I'm sorry you are an over defensive, lonely internet troll but I'm sick of your incessant bitching over and over. WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME, MOVE ON.



To anyone else who has an issue with the time it's taking I will offer you this.

1. Sorry but testing and dynoing is not my full time job. I don't get paid for this so tough shit, my mortgage is more important than you seeing a graph on a product 3-5 months away from being released.

2. BB was nice enough to let me test these for them but at the same time maybe they jumped the gun releasing info before they had the info needed to release to the public. However, i fault the few guys being impatient about this stuff more than BB because the complaining is ridiculous. It'll all be available for you WAY before the time the headers will be ready for purchase.

3. Understand that circumstances beyond my control are just that. Yes the shop I went to is inefficient and run by idiots. The amount of effort needed to just get the files to me is pathetic but it is what it is. I've passed along the files to someone who is supposed to get them into graphs for me. They are taking their time too now unfortunately as the holiday had them traveling and they also recently moved. Again, people's time is more important than the few of you who can't seem to keep it in your pants getting what you want.

Pardon me for lashing out but I'm really sick of all of this BS, which is a huge reason I don't like this forum much less some of the people who frequent it.

I'm sorry if this discourages a few sales of these great headers but my intuition tells me that the ones doing all the damn complaining around here are also the ones who just want the info to poo poo it and wouldn't be purchasing anything anyway.
I agree with 90% of this post. Your right. I am only trying to protect this community from dishonest vendors, I'm sorry if sharing my misfortunes with the community is a disrespect to it. I have only stated facts and backed up everything I have said, with pictures. I hope you will do the same. I'm always looking for a better vendor/product/shop. I agree with you, I don't have enough information on these headers to find something wrong with them. I guess you forgot, I already paid for a set of headers from BB... You haven't. Good point!

Last edited by xixixi; 11-27-2012 at 12:47 AM.
xixixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #264
jamex
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 350
My Ride: 2005 325Ci
Lol I see what you did there. What's posted can never be unposted!!!!

Regardless, I have a mortgage as I'm sure many of you do. I have an e46 too. I've never had trouble finding time to work on my car or post on here. Guess that's why it's called e46fanatics and not e46idontlikethisforumbutshillforvendors.

I confess I've never dyno'd my ride or posted numbers. But strangely enough I thinks I would if I was donated some headers lol.

Ps. I f this thread gets locked it should at least remain available for search.

Last edited by jamex; 11-27-2012 at 12:46 AM.
jamex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:17 AM   #265
RKiepper
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Linn, Missouri
Posts: 1,571
My Ride: 1999 E46 328I x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
To anyone else who has an issue with the time it's taking I will offer you this.

1. Sorry but testing and dynoing is not my full time job. I don't get paid for this so tough shit, my mortgage is more important than you seeing a graph on a product 3-5 months away from being released.

2. BB was nice enough to let me test these for them but at the same time maybe they jumped the gun releasing info before they had the info needed to release to the public.

3. Understand that circumstances beyond my control are just that. Yes the shop I went to is inefficient and run by idiots.
Your Bimmerbrakes poster boy for this new product right?!

Man up and take responsibility for what you agreed to undertake.

For fvcks sake man, you got a set of next generation headers for free well ahead of the release date. Don't for a second think that you can slack off because you have got your headers, there's no such thing as a free lunch.

You've discredited your own motivation to handle your responsibilities, and discredited Bimmerbrakes for borderline false advertisement and then some.

You couldn't even take them to a reputable dyno, according to you, the one you went to is run by idiots. This doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in a new product by discrediting the very source that is supposed to prove their worth.

You've done a fine job of screwing this release up yourself, hell, you could quite be the reason this new product could fail since you can't hold up your end of the bargain.

Dear BimmerBrakes, pull your headers out of this guys car and find someone else. He certainly isn't getting the job done.

Last edited by RKiepper; 11-27-2012 at 01:20 AM.
RKiepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:19 AM   #266
flashmeow
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,220
My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
Grow the fuck up you have no idea what the circumstances here are. My issue with you is you are being the aggressor at trying to find ANY reason possible to find something wrong with these headers when you have no prior knowledge of them.

It's one thing to be skeptical because of prior experience, it's another to be an assjack and just try to stir up trouble for the sake of ruining someone's name.

I'm sorry you didn't like the old headers. I'm sorry you and BB don't get along and I'm sorry you are an over defensive, lonely internet troll but I'm sick of your incessant bitching over and over. WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME, MOVE ON.



To anyone else who has an issue with the time it's taking I will offer you this.

1. Sorry but testing and dynoing is not my full time job. I don't get paid for this so tough shit, my mortgage is more important than you seeing a graph on a product 3-5 months away from being released.

2. BB was nice enough to let me test these for them but at the same time maybe they jumped the gun releasing info before they had the info needed to release to the public. However, i fault the few guys being impatient about this stuff more than BB because the complaining is ridiculous. It'll all be available for you WAY before the time the headers will be ready for purchase.

3. Understand that circumstances beyond my control are just that. Yes the shop I went to is inefficient and run by idiots. The amount of effort needed to just get the files to me is pathetic but it is what it is. I've passed along the files to someone who is supposed to get them into graphs for me. They are taking their time too now unfortunately as the holiday had them traveling and they also recently moved. Again, people's time is more important than the few of you who can't seem to keep it in your pants getting what you want.

Pardon me for lashing out but I'm really sick of all of this BS, which is a huge reason I don't like this forum much less some of the people who frequent it.

I'm sorry if this discourages a few sales of these great headers but my intuition tells me that the ones doing all the damn complaining around here are also the ones who just want the info to poo poo it and wouldn't be purchasing anything anyway.
Wow. U seems to blame everyone to include BB but yourself. To pass the blame to BB after they gave u a free header is very classy.

The bottom line is if u couldn't handle the responsibility of being a beta tester then don't sign up for one.

Look in the mirror buddy before u start blaming people for your failures

sent from my dahc-6900 using Bimmer App
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:27 AM   #267
Iceman00
I screwed up and can't post
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: FLA
Posts: 2,838
My Ride: E90 6MT
Whoa...I think EVERYONE needs to calm down and back off.
Iceman00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #268
darksideracer69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 2,886
My Ride: 01 325ci
Perma ban xi and delete all this stuff.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
If she ever yells 'oh god, oh god' just say, 'no, just Doug.'


IMAG02051
darksideracer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #269
UdubBadger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago - Missing Madison
Posts: 130
My Ride: 04 IR/IR 6MT M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashtwosix View Post
Wow. U seems to blame everyone to include BB but yourself. To pass the blame to BB after they gave u a free header is very classy.

The bottom line is if u couldn't handle the responsibility of being a beta tester then don't sign up for one.

Look in the mirror buddy before u start blaming people for your failures

sent from my dahc-6900 using Bimmer App

try reading again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post

2. BB was nice enough to let me test these for them but at the same time maybe they jumped the gun releasing info before they had the info needed to release to the public. However, i fault the few guys being impatient about this stuff more than BB because the complaining is ridiculous. It'll all be available for you WAY before the time the headers will be ready for purchase.
__________________
2004 E46 ///M3
Imola/Imola

3 pedals

Last edited by UdubBadger; 11-27-2012 at 09:50 AM.
UdubBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #270
rguti153
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 335
My Ride: 2004 zhp / 2000 323i
Everybody in here is being inpatient n want results fast ...... There not gonna be available till next year .. Was the fucking rush
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
rguti153 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #271
jared_wiesner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 678
My Ride: 1999 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
To anyone else who has an issue with the time it's taking I will offer you this.

1. Sorry but testing and dynoing is not my full time job. I don't get paid for this so tough shit, my mortgage is more important than you seeing a graph on a product 3-5 months away from being released.
I had no intention of wading into this shitstorm of a thread but I just cannot believe the bullshit that you are offering as excuses. As someone who has tested products for other companies including days of staying up late into the night after working a full day job to write a 100 page DIY using said products. You are completely letting this company down and not holding up your end of the deal. If it had been me and the shop I chose to work with had not come through with graphs after weeks, I would have taken it to another shop on my dime and done it again. That's called taking responsibility for you decisions. You asked to take this on.

In xixixi's defense, I once suggested that it was possible that Bimmer Brakes headers were just rebranded Ebay's that came with a guarantee of decent fitment and he defended them up and down. I'm not saying thats what they are selling, I don't know. But, you once had a believer in him. It doesn't bode well to lose those customers.
__________________

Check out my band - The Marked

1999 BMW 328i (Daily Driver) - m54b30 intake manifold, ebay headers, Rebirth Motorsports CAI, Rogue Engineering underive pulleys, Epic Motorsports Remote Dyno Tune, Custom 3 inch exhaust with Burns Merge, Schrick 264/248 Cams
1967 Buick Skylark - 430 Buick Big Block Swap.
jared_wiesner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #272
cak323i
Modded ///Member
 
cak323i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: RI
Posts: 3,261
My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman00 View Post
Whoa...I think EVERYONE needs to calm down and back off.

+1


cut the crap guys.....this is supposed to be a forum not a place to gang up and talk crap... Comon!!! ......
__________________
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 11-27-2012 at 12:43 PM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #273
S85FTW
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Easton, CT
Posts: 511
My Ride: E60 M5 & F30 328XI
Send a message via AIM to S85FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared_wiesner View Post
I had no intention of wading into this shitstorm of a thread but I just cannot believe the bullshit that you are offering as excuses. As someone who has tested products for other companies including days of staying up late into the night after working a full day job to write a 100 page DIY using said products. You are completely letting this company down and not holding up your end of the deal. If it had been me and the shop I chose to work with had not come through with graphs after weeks, I would have taken it to another shop on my dime and done it again. That's called taking responsibility for you decisions. You asked to take this on.

In xixixi's defense, I once suggested that it was possible that Bimmer Brakes headers were just rebranded Ebay's that came with a guarantee of decent fitment and he defended them up and down. I'm not saying thats what they are selling, I don't know. But, you once had a believer in him. It doesn't bode well to lose those customers.
Back off Udub a bit and let him get the appropriate results well before the product is in your hand. What would you rather have? Innacurate figures available immediately or extremely detailed and accurate information and have to wait a little while?
__________________

Last edited by S85FTW; 11-27-2012 at 04:06 PM.
S85FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #274
Hornung418
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bel Air, MD/ WVU
Posts: 1,012
My Ride: '04 MB ZHP
...
__________________

Last edited by Hornung418; 11-30-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Hornung418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #275
HiHoBrian
OEM ///Member
 
HiHoBrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,113
My Ride: 05 M3
I have done some e46 header testing my self also. For e46 m and non m. I'm not sure why some are freaking out about dyno numbers. It's the same header upgrade that people have been doing for 10 years. You are looking at 10-20 hp depending on the condition of your own vehical. If you are promised more than that there is likely some fine print because this is reality. The choke point is the merge and the cat. You eliminate those obstructions and you get your gain. Fitment is the only issue worth being concerned about. If you can accurately sense 3hp plus or minus then quit your job and become a live in car horse power moniter yourself.

sent from my ATARI sc1224
__________________
HiHoBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #276
jared_wiesner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 678
My Ride: 1999 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by S85FTW View Post
Guy has a 99 328 here in 2012 and is trying to tell us how his glorious 328 was utilized for testing purposes. Only testing I would do with that vehicle is testing out a new vehicle crusher at your local salvage yard.

Back off Udub a bit and let him get the appropriate results well before the product is in your hand. What would you rather have? Innacurate figures available immediately or extremely detailed and accurate information and have to wait a little while?
Haha wow, last I heard this was an E46 forum. I appologize that I didn't buy this car for status and instead bought it to flog on it at the track. Never did I describe the 328 as glorious.

Just a note, since you seem by your statements to feel superiour in your M5. While it is an expensive car and a marvel of engineering, It's far from glorious. It's a high horsepower business sedan. Glorious is a Porsche 911 Cup Car or a GT1/2 M3, Hell I'd rather just have an M3.
__________________

Check out my band - The Marked

1999 BMW 328i (Daily Driver) - m54b30 intake manifold, ebay headers, Rebirth Motorsports CAI, Rogue Engineering underive pulleys, Epic Motorsports Remote Dyno Tune, Custom 3 inch exhaust with Burns Merge, Schrick 264/248 Cams
1967 Buick Skylark - 430 Buick Big Block Swap.

Last edited by jared_wiesner; 11-27-2012 at 02:13 PM.
jared_wiesner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:09 PM   #277
yoshii
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Posts: 157
My Ride: 323i 2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by cak323i View Post
+1


cut the crap guys.....this is supposed to be a forum not a place to gang up and talk crap... Comon!!! ......
++1
__________________
///UNDER CONSTRUCTION 323i///
18X9.5 Et33 V710
yoshii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #278
UdubBadger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago - Missing Madison
Posts: 130
My Ride: 04 IR/IR 6MT M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared_wiesner View Post
I had no intention of wading into this shitstorm of a thread but I just cannot believe the bullshit that you are offering as excuses. As someone who has tested products for other companies including days of staying up late into the night after working a full day job to write a 100 page DIY using said products. You are completely letting this company down and not holding up your end of the deal. If it had been me and the shop I chose to work with had not come through with graphs after weeks, I would have taken it to another shop on my dime and done it again. That's called taking responsibility for you decisions. You asked to take this on.
Well you can have any opinion you'd like to about me, my car, this thread or whatever you like. My point is that you have no idea of my situation, finances, time, ect... therefor any opinion made on your part is an assumption. Unfortunately for you, the assumption is wrong and thus your argument is invalid here. I'm glad you are able to invest so much time into your car and write ups, but in my case that is just not possible. My end of the deal was met up between me and BB - you (and others) are assuming that I needed to post graphs up in this thread to make good on something.

Like I said twice before, BB has seen dynos, photos, fitment and everything they needed to put these into production so they could be released ASAP which was the original point of me testing them out for them. Anything else beyond that has 3-4 MONTHS to get tied up before they hit the market. The problem is that people here expect things and then make assumptions when their demands aren't met. That isn't fair nor is it a mature adult way of thinking.
__________________
2004 E46 ///M3
Imola/Imola

3 pedals
UdubBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #279
jared_wiesner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 678
My Ride: 1999 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
Well you can have any opinion you'd like to about me, my car, this thread or whatever you like. My point is that you have no idea of my situation, finances, time, ect... therefor any opinion made on your part is an assumption. Unfortunately for you, the assumption is wrong and thus your argument is invalid here. I'm glad you are able to invest so much time into your car and write ups, but in my case that is just not possible. My end of the deal was met up between me and BB - you (and others) are assuming that I needed to post graphs up in this thread to make good on something.

Like I said twice before, BB has seen dynos, photos, fitment and everything they needed to put these into production so they could be released ASAP which was the original point of me testing them out for them. Anything else beyond that has 3-4 MONTHS to get tied up before they hit the market. The problem is that people here expect things and then make assumptions when their demands aren't met. That isn't fair nor is it a mature adult way of thinking.
Fair enough, if BimmerBrakes is ok with the situation, so am I. I am in no rush to see the graphs, I'd only be purchasing these in the future if they show significant gains under peak (as thats the only place I expect them to gain) it just looked like you were unloading all blame and that pissed me off.

If you had just posted in the first place that you had met your obligations and that the graphs were just a extra you were doing as a favour, I wouldn't have posted. What you did post just looked like a list of pretty bad excuses.
__________________

Check out my band - The Marked

1999 BMW 328i (Daily Driver) - m54b30 intake manifold, ebay headers, Rebirth Motorsports CAI, Rogue Engineering underive pulleys, Epic Motorsports Remote Dyno Tune, Custom 3 inch exhaust with Burns Merge, Schrick 264/248 Cams
1967 Buick Skylark - 430 Buick Big Block Swap.
jared_wiesner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #280
UdubBadger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago - Missing Madison
Posts: 130
My Ride: 04 IR/IR 6MT M3
Well just understand that everyone wants an explanation as to why I'm not all over this. I got mainly fed up with the drama xixixi is bringing to this thread and also freaked out on the general crappiness I've been met with in expectations of members around here. I just want others to realize that they aren't owed anything here. The only one owed anything was BB and since I know on a personal level they got everything they were promised and actually a little more - that I've done pretty much all I needed to in a timely manner. Yes I want this dyno thing figured out and its a joke that even the reading software from Mustang won't load properly on my or the computer of the other person trying to help. I just don't have hours to spend dedicating myself to this right now so I'm leaving it in someone else's hands to get done when they have time. If they were being released next week for sale sure, that would be a big priority but right now thats not the case so to be pushed around like I owe it to the "community" (i use that term VERY lightly here) to spend every last minute of my day figuring it out... that's not gonna fly with me.
__________________
2004 E46 ///M3
Imola/Imola

3 pedals

Last edited by UdubBadger; 11-27-2012 at 02:52 PM.
UdubBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use