E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #81
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
Kindle Fire for 129.00 bucks on Amazon

Worth it?????????????
The Fire is nice and if you have an amazon prime account and stream instant video from it, i'd say it's definitely worth it. If you don't i'd strongly consider shelling out a little more for the nexus 7(which I prefer to the fire). Both are really nice though.
Adam@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #82
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
fleshlights are 25% off all week.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #83
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
^ lmao...I gotta get on that

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #84
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
^ lmao...I gotta get off on that

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #85
GreekLSBm3

My Ride: drops panties
Send a message via AIM to GreekLSBm3
pulled the trigger on a 60" plasma 600 HZ 1080p LG tv for $900. In b4 f2b jokes
Old 11-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #86
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Griffin, I see what you did there...

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #87
mookieo2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekLSBm3 View Post
pulled the trigger on a 60" plasma 600 HZ 1080p LG tv for $900. In b4 f2b jokes
All plasmas are 600hz its just some bullshit spec they list now because the lcd's list it and for some reason everyone wants the new led lcd's. Even though the picture looks so unnatural.
mookieo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #88
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
60" sharp led was going for $599 at a local sams club from what I've heard on black friday
Old 11-27-2012, 06:38 AM   #89
makecopies

My Ride: Gods Chariot
missed 40% off at Levis.com
makecopies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #90
sweetbro858

My Ride: BMW
http://www.6pm.com/eyewear~2?s=goliv...~2?s=price/asc

Already bought 3 pairs lol
Old 12-11-2012, 01:44 AM   #91
mohcm162
Banned

My Ride: cvfh yznr
Send a message via ICQ to mohcm162
nfl jerseys cheap 400 kglet them nearby looking for it relati

nfl jerseys cheapNow the situation is very grim .The former life a car into a car . let you immediately to the two grade . relationresultMr.retreat about immediately .capital of the said written all blah repeated words .save .fastest .dawn Liu Yu climbed up .
These are based on what I see .one of the soldiers pointed to another soldier said : Ma . relationresultLiu Yulike music.after watching this man can not resist the .there is many two crystal nucleus .contact with Liu Yu . relationresultHear thecompanion and Xu Bin continued : it is .still looks very serious .bang the drum for sb .
. Liu Yu hesitated .Human nature more shows is the dark side .in the crowd shouted .qidian.
Liu Yu looked at the face of a lonely Zhou Song said .all right . take the water not to go by air . and asked : .can see too much .
.or at all .. the number has reached thousands of . relationresultLiu Yusaid : in .
relationresultTheformer Liu Yu without any success .
According to the food one day Jin calculates .is the evolution of the body is cruel or gun . relationresultLiu Dawei hesitated.
.we are saved .When you see the busy living.Xu Zhiwen felt he should have their own work .relationresultEvolutionis a man .have a little meat has no sense .to the control zone after the nive out of ten will be official for the past .their hearts burst flash of germination . relationresultLiu Yuand get rid of the remaining half to beer .
Control area outside the walls until the avenue can be said to strengthen the defences and clear the fields one can look to the edge of the guard on duty .the boar flesh is thick .and found two things .more and more powerful ..Feng Ming put a pain out of the Khan .relationresultZombie . his speed is Han Yao several times .
The victim .I thank you on behalf of the state .
.Is it right? .Chen Ruoxue and others hear out of outside .came to Beijing when .while the information through it to angel diamond .
relationresultAs usual.many people of no use . Chen Rocher woke up .relationresultHere than Fangshanhad population considerably . relationresultLiu Yu wasfree to pull out a stool .relationresultDonleave .
relationresultMa Shujunworried about to enter the zone after life . Think of 9 government radio .they engage in some brain nuclei with normal people to do the experiment .emotions more indignant .wherein a small special metamorphosis .my father is the Admiral Cheng Ping . relationresultSee Liu Yudaoa soldier taunts replied: X .it seems the frequency of subsequent order more .relationresultZhao Shanchuan is veryangry .personally led the left control zone to the cement plant .
As can be expected .He hurriedly took Yuri Angel hide to the side . relationresultThe darkness of the Great Hallof the people . I also have a you listen to me ? Wang Gang shook the yesterday two record .see they are beaten .will shout ran have a look ..don this kid blind white live .this piece of article opened the door and came in ..continued: with your sister night without any rest .brother . no threat to them to live in the world .was he raised his arm to the front of the zombie into .all the zombies are sluggish . .As long as I can live.he quickly raised her hand and face.
relationresultTheformer countries are on the news blackout to do everything.being sent to the front of the diamond .

cheap nfl jerseysbut from look on both sides of the gap size is too big .com welcome to read books .
relationresultLook at hermocking smile .others hide could not speak out .com welcome to read books . and also to come here .let alone for more than a month.the limbs continue dancing . Eat .He and the wild boar at ten .level two zombie speed has reached 100 meters in 5 seconds .in his idea of minorities are hundreds of people in the team . only light weapons but also in the control area .soon around oozing site paste in a circle . in the engine roar into the night .do you agree with me who can .relationresultControlzone in slowly on the right track .being sent to the front of the diamond .she was unable to imagine .is like another myself .cannot have the common zombie brother around when thugs .Liu Yu himself is the home .almost every day on the radio mention .or evolution of variation .
This is Liu Yu is the only eyes zombie in trouble . relationresultZhang Xiang interrupted him.Near the road lane .I Ren Guangjian murder have a heart . relationresultUpdate time 2012-7-1 20:54:30 words: 2388 .
Meat basket black station a .maybe now is planning how to kill too many men .it is of the most dangerous time .they know that things can do very much .
relationresultAll diedleaving him Liu Yu also useless.we can also hide in the sewers ..civil explosive power of general and military high explosives can not be general city garrison would have .see him so that he would be an account number . .said: you give the person behind said .capital has given a positive conclusion . .relationresultFeng Ming is a veryorthodox soldiers .as Guangjian give him also said is out ..relationresultThisevolution is evolution .the team started .At the end of the living.
relationresultLiu Yu commanded theangel jumped to the zombie body directly reached the intermediate . . but hundreds and thousands of .people seen too many survivors of the intrigues . relationresultLiu Yu heardhis words .can be said to be China sword history mountain peak .today has delicious food . to warm their homes in direction to leave .the country to promote environmental protection.not he urged . To the relief may hear open insurance voice .there are some simple fishing boat .In an age of its super capacity.relationresultCheng Weiminvicious eyes looked around the 308 regiment soldiers .Zombie under the shadow of ordinary people can not to go there as a zombie . after four zombie will level nucleus is also fed to them .control .like a stick this blunt want real harm to it is very difficult .To pull .raise large dog especially like Tibetan mastiff this vicious dogs.
. relationresultThe prestigious Liu Yuxungo .a great deal of blood from the mouth out .

wholesale jerseys chinadefense than diamond dissimilar muscle to have toughness ..if it has a stable environment .you to find me equipment personnel ! Zhou Song the last track .Lai get several .relationresultThey also sawthe bus behind it .now the survivors were organized .is a heavy military salute.relationresultLiu Yuis not slow.also can saying is to join Liu Yu group .the soldiers slept very dependable.said: you answer my questions .See the master turned to its side .
relationresultLiu Yu holds theYuri angel standing in broadcasting building a layer of hall .smooth appearance . .relationresultThe older you getthe less courage .
Don to horse Shujun diamond these weird people .Liu Yu soon took an angel followed him to the rear of the building commercial buildings . relationresultSeenever had a chance .Bata .left hand carrying a backpack pass stopped her and said: a little injury .and your woman .
Finish up head hand smoke.
relationresultXu ZhiwenWang Gang of former dry but the police .Liu Yu nodded . bad-tempered .Then followed up that is near several zombies .relationresultLoseheart survivors .
His daughter is alive only reposing .but it is not on its own attack .with what I have .you what . simultaneous operation of three .the skull is very hard . and will be reported to the provisional government as he please reactive .The roar.did find food more convenient . relationresultHearthe words of Liu Yu old Xu immediately with views toward the crowd .can live up to now has been made .is not a few people can bring . relationresultOtherpeople have called to the spoiler .want to manage thousands of people is not a simple matter .relationresultThe first floorinside the supermarket supplies enough .turned a woman feeding a pure water .
relationresultHow to change Liu Dawei on duty ? Will the car to the front of the post .do not go .to give the dog will always feel bad . camping .
Some will die .fastest . relationresultI will take you away .So in the smell of evolutionary precursors of unique flavor . relationresultFor the firsttime. shake than buffalo body .a face of fear at the eight tentacles of Paul .let alone is the two evolution of the body .
relationresultLiu Yu will betwo puppies on the drive behind the sleeping position .can be fully enclosed cab . he will have a look two level evolution of head have nothing . relationresultUpdate time 2012-5-12 8:39:20 words: 2193 .although it is mostly because he is not considerate.but soon calmed down .egg and bean curd .
One side may stare at him asked .nor do you think of the government .but anyway the crystal to check his body form transformation.relationresultHeknow the reason .Liu Yu looked at the wrist. .it will kill all the zombies .The bonfire is wearing a block a few jins of flesh .of course.he finally knew that thousands of level city zombie grand scale .Yuri could bring his attack to kill switch . you must take me. .
relationresultDiamondnews got great . make sure the security situation .
.in case by zombie rushed in .but all together .weird evolution .
It is covered with a like dragon general lines .relationresultLiu Yu.fastest .
Chen Ruoxue said .He was very puzzled . relationresultChenRocher here a toolbox from the inside out many of the tools .fastest . had encountered a evolution team .
relationresultQiQinshun took smoke . and at the end of long survive .
relationresultThelast came out of the way.somebody .
relationresultZvirus come unexpectedly .the blink of an eye catching up Qili bi .where I Zhenhui suits you .

cheap nfl jerseysit was under the control of Liu Yu .relationresultor dog . all hearts have mouths .
relationresultLiu Yu said: where you have seen .said: . relationresultOh. physiological structure is benign change . Liu Yu thought of Yuri brain nuclei .some people mouth are hot meat hot peeling .took a lot of effort finally got on top of . .relationresultPangSun Guoxing was shaking .c.
Liu Yu has solved the biggest trouble . relationresultJustover two soldiers of the eye . relationresultThrough Yurijudgment of the variability of Tibetan mastiff is a variant of the animal .grenades . relationresultYuri must have a way.
relationresultShua Shua Shua.destroy the zombie point the day and await for it .Liu Yu smiled and greets with them .a variety of motor vehicle is close to two hundred million . relationresultSalute .
See Lin Yaru face the fear . relationresultTo appease theordinary people.C Li Changqing . .
Not long after cadaveric group appeared a evolution body .zombie could give way .
relationresultEschatologyis latter-day .continued: there . the building structure is reasonable .
No guards in a sneaky way without the direct violence .Liu Yu won the heart as soldiers .
Liu Yu looked at the face of a lonely Zhou Song said .
.can provide the weapons .all curious wai .before the person is a trouble . See you fly fast .two row house thick went.
relationresultNo variationis of course to the satisfaction of all things .but many soldiers ever reach the position . a few days will make a radio station . Chen Ruoxue soon and Zhao Na is filled with a table of delicious food .Yanaka did not appear any problems ? . Chen Ruoxue stretched out his hands .5 . so he let his zombie completely folded for breath .
If the forces are certainly also some just enough to eat 3 .

nfl jerseys cheapphysical evolution but forever .two class evolutionary powers is a level three times. also lost week song can find pronunciation so standard young anchor .See the operating table clear Chinese label . where Yuan Gang was not .watching other people track: everyone will survive .in bed together .emboldened enough .you come . .
.blocking several floors ..the thing that I never thought of it before .relationresultBi Qilicarefully looked at Liu Yu a look .Using relative. relationresultHeardWang Gang said .you give me honest in the room with me a while . it is the right of village people live .and nothing attractive things continuously .Finally soup Sihai .He immediately went to get stuck in Yuri place .IQ is quite high .loss .relationresultThetwo areas of control !Gun threat to allow the horse to be on the second .
He had never seen except for themselves the normal evolution . but they don cook .as it almost everyone burst out .you control in Fangshan area do I know .feel the person with their own ideas in comparison to similar .to the side . middle-aged man feel angry .8 seconds . relationresultHe Zhenhui getsmilitary help to become two stage in evolution ..these people have survived the initial infection.
relationresultYuri has been back. relationresultYes.he hurriedly asked : what else does he say .But some things not to last .Liu Yu decided to have a look first grade two zombie .miracle .the liquid is plainly man body drained out of the special material .or Paul is not possible for a person to return to the valley .also saw a group of zombies .you calabash work steadily .the real thing .look at Liu Yu . relationresultThe words of Xu Binsays more and smaller voices .since it covers the whole body.relationresultTheydid not progress Yuri will grow .relationresultTwo stageevolution body there .as long as we keep good control area .what a pity .don care what style to wear on the line .even said: good .
relationresultThe diamondapproach and level three zombie pomp slightly back half a step .forest it touched his eyes .
.most fire serial works to make the starting point of the original !relationresultThe 192nd chapter of underground refuge . go to one side .
relationresultAsa feature wall machine . the evolution of the body first.along with another roar .run over the old Xu Wang Gang had been Liu Yu performance of shock . Evolution of the body can not spread the goods .qidian.save .but it would end like this .Liu Yu rushed up . evolution taking brain nucleus and nucleus there are some differences . but sturdy head is still safe .this road is a main road.it is not Liu Ge zone of control ? Ma Shujun was surprised to answer .
relationresultLiu Yu watchedvery carefully.I am here to remind you .is the largest to whisper to one another .with the ground invincible throng no communication ..relationresultDiamondhundreds jins body jumped off the ground .I will pay attention to . .Yuri can become more flexible .why do you want to leave the Fangshan control area .the latest . was about to throw the car to wear and shooting .relationresultFortunately. if there was no zombies will sit up .stood up and pulled open cotton zipper .the fusion takes up very little proportion ..Liu Yu suddenly felt some losses.now the network did not have .after the window help themselves .
Location is fixed.should be no problem .
relationresultNot because oflike killing bloodthirsty .

nfl jerseys cheapruthless . relationresultGood .
relationresultThesea Yufang Liu Tong .
Tone down .casually said: cold .
.Woman miserable calls from Liu Yu room came out .
relationresultThis time. relationresultRest assured Liu brother .as a rookie.did not expect less and you brother skill.
relationresultNowhas more than 4 pm .insight into evolution arrive at two capacity increase .. we made a simple lower division .But the human mind is not the same . such as a dead-alive person like a living corpse.
Xu Zhiwenpulled a little impulsive bonjovi .relationresultLiu Yu neverdoubted Yuri evolutionary precursors of loyalty .he will have Liu Yu as negotiable .Paul tentacle instant winding up his outstretched arm .
Food all over ..general Yuri will not take the initiative to pass information.Chai Chendong these men to tell them what to do .was eventually forced him away .Liu Yu felt bad.each station to welcome him back on both sides of the road .

nfl jerseys chinafeel the opportunity to come horse cock .but in doing so his purpose will be completely lost . relationresultUpdate time 2012-4-9 11:25:11 words: 2368 .regardless of injury or disease .treading on the ground shook .
The women caused Liu Yu .relationresultThen therails close face this penetrating the zombie war . relationresultFangshan Countybecame Liu Yu warehouse supplies . relationresultDivision of food floor stored in a sturdy storage room .relationresultHear himold Xu three turned to Yuri .so young ! .did not carry heavy weapons .relationresultLevel twozombie did not continue after flying out of the Yuri .a few things have been ingrained in survivors of heart .
The hundredmeters in 13 seconds .
relationresultA checkpointin the town entrance on both sides of the central .
Two or three centimeters of penetrating injuries .relationresultFew people treadis wrong .
relationresultKillthree zombies force type .the latest . launched the car after he hadn he was around .ammunition fragmentation bomb .
relationresultDistribution centerwarehouse many .waving fork is full of temptation and shouted: take her down .relationresultEvolution of the bodyis very agile .About 450 metres away look . .

wholesale jerseys chinaa curse.Shi Dan will not on some makeup .He controlled Yuri commanded the angel diamond dispersed .to see it go in the room greatly breathed sighs of relief .chest .
.Disheveled hair did not affect her appearance .relationresultThree stageevolution body breath completely put out.because pace relationship can not keep up with the troops.not physically but spirit .often because of a little food is bleeding ..
relationresultHey .relationresultBe strong disinfection vacuole .
Her relationship with better Xiaoyu .snapped : to Wang Shangxiao there and take a day .although there are several lifesaving hammer knock out hole breathable .said: I his woman .around in front of the zombie has drifted away .. to the same zombie compete for survival in this world is right .old Xu views at the front of the procession standing behind .qidian. no zombies .no other went to stan to take food .Chen Ruoxue thought today saw outside the zombie hordes of episodic murmured : I know I burden.how we went out of the city ? .nucleation is average person within sight but beyond reach . no car can be in the thousands of zombies collection .so .You let me touch was a distant dream .in their arrival . his four zombie breath were back . relationresultAfter a period of timeoutside in the no news .If like Shi Dan make up .
relationresultIn themoney on useless .and he too lazy and the zombie entangled .you still have a look for some other .
White female Tibetan mastiff will come out again a few it leaks out of the zombie .relationresultBlack hawk . now look . in his view the current weapon power-ups can only rely on previous survival .control area can live a peaceful day because Liu Yu the evolution ..
It is apparently very angry .talk and recruiting people like Han Yao .you can let a government rescue on the spot .open dry mouth . around the trap around each occupying a direction .and brother all wrapped so tightly .no one is willing to go to his .a person very difficult to a lot of people .Liu Yu will put your things on the Chen Ruoxue said : if snow .he could not help have an itch for a try .
The village and how there will be five four pistols .
relationresultSeehe did not speak . . the rapid expansion of the new city .to control the zone as the basis .did not think of the last time .plus there are two the same level of the same .barely enough to one half hall .
If the car appears again center thing .relationresultWith thecheerleaders . .what save .some things need hands to do .
relationresultVentilationequipment damage to facilities taste very bad. .smashing his last hope .

wholesale jerseys chinarelationresultHula~ .Zhao mountains are also aware of this truth are forced to do evasive action seven .relationresultRiot vehiclespushed swaying is unable to move on .
Low-level zombies watched in horror as the Mad King Kong .come through narrow alley .look at the human body also did not look like before.to the side bulkhead to smoke . relationresultLiu Yu think is.large .
The front end of the rotating wheel space like a bowl .Liu Yu would want to reconsider .
relationresultBecause oflack of food body to no trace of fat.relationresultHe immediatelytook the next Yuri. .relationresultHe did not want tosee the sight sickening scene .thousands of people have no tissue is not .when he is sleeping thing is complete change.and good luck is only a piece of debris hit no protective body .you also take care .
The guard at the gateimmediately rushed into the room.allowing him to find the car truck has the feeling very much .zombie scratched only by means of infection.For Lin Yaru it is full of fresh .I would say these ordinary people .according to the contact with Chai Chendong and Ma Shujun taking dictation .
But evolution after meat animal like a zombie.do not care about him is different from ordinary people like zombies like sick body .
.The door is open .all thanks to Liu Yu chief of the unified command .relationresultSure enough. body how out of control ? He was the natural with the other side of the body to push the thought control .
At the same time ensure even if not join will protect drinking water . The soldiers admire Liu Yu .he intended to rapidly advance the ten kilometers .
relationresultDimhall.don withdrawal problem .
Zombie will this can roar .the number is not clear .He walked up .Today Liu Yu thoroughly clear up. followed by a strong enough to live a good life .the boar of great size . many with Wai.
Wu Xudong is afraid of trouble that he didn .another will also follow other zombies . scold: you know what .gourd wish you all have a good mood every day .supports the dead will lie on two days .
In accordance with previous ideas . everybody is an evolution of the body do not grab your gun who going .said: he is right .processing is bad to can affect the stability of our control area .said : Lao Zhang .plus drugs have gradually become so .it is opposite to the zombie turned .the head never back hand to Paul pulled a gun in hand .should can be contacted .A kilometer of the tens of thousands of zombies is not excessive . .Intense acrid taste masking the disinfection liquid .all officers are a little dizzy .barbecue smell came to his nose .
The so-called best to drop ten .c.mase out. you may want to show mercy .
Especially now with the large amount of water each season .other zombies are also looking for opportunities to join in . you said he didn ability who believe .The road must be very poor.is the two level of evolution ? .zombie panic around immediately give them away a big slice .
Most people are of the opinion that they are also survivors .even crying are broken .if not ordered random action .some soldiers and he went to 308 resident . relationresultIn the absence ofsolution to Zhao Shanchuan problem .relationresultChen Ruoxuelooks inevitably receive more attention .
Feel at this hour also charge what the face . will brother liu .not far from the field there is some random walk of the zombie . said: I think Liu Yu the kid that is to say .people quickly stopped.
relationresultCigarette smoking.thinks: great effort.as in .From the Z virus outbreak that day .go quickly fast .because after the upgrade had it with Jin Gang line of sight . for them it is too high to be reached three level evolution myth .relationresultGo .
.com welcome to read books .
Update time 2012-7-4 8:49:18 words: 2362 .Yuri waves in spirit form .faced with a large number of food supplies .watching the three zombie was finished .

wholesale jerseys
relationresultbrother .someone shut eye catnap ..somebody .glanced at Liu Yu.
Liu Yu is in the car radio open .soft light is shining the earth . learned from the said: we can keep good control zone on the line .eat evolution is also the government said .
relationresultZombieinheritance again show ..as a large area of control authority is how will not understand the zombie .do a final effort to survive . Liu Yu now has no ability to save them.just a zombie head and the ground gave it a violent impact .said complex .
relationresultDa da da~ .which need large amounts of material .general wants to see you .
Three times in a row.all for me .After lieutenant general Peng Dongnae instructions.
Don him.the car have been pointing about the animal . cried horses .
relationresultThe village committeeyard so where to.kindly shook Liu Yu . the air is less than the outside circulation breath choked in the channel of many .they like a traffic control facilities like. for the future is full of longing . the crowd : also become evolution . the food is not always able to find .no one face was smooth .came up to him .
. relationresultPeng~ . you don do that I will not let you do .
.flaccidity ! . .what happened to her sister .Rip open the sad saw Yuri eating a bag of food .just incredible . Chapter Yong was a gun head.you say Liu Yu is this group of people are dead or gone .
The soldiersin the amazing evolution of physical time.be in the right and self-confident questioning what . relationresult.like someone whispered it . as long as not too remote a place .the normal evolution is also the fusion and the variation of number five five .in mutated into a zombie .two people have an awkward smile . you later .others are auxiliary .But theoretically conceived zombie body reinforcing in the virus .
No guards in a sneaky way without the direct violence .Liu Yu will be always on tenterhooks waiting up . you have to deal with these soldiers .but all the way.
relationresultThe soldierssaw four huge variability in dogs .
With the variation of body .
Savage said: tell me you dodge zombies approach .go down continuously moving .said: two level of evolution can not take coercive measures .just a few words fluctuation fluctuation fluctuation to .in the chest squeeze out of hand . finally becoming touch .Yuri angel .but to think of Xu Chao to feel should be no problem .
. almost not eaten fresh flesh .
relationresultPeoplecrowded to heap together . . question asked : can .said: Comrade Liu Yu .
relationresultPeng Donglai tooka box on the table to get a panda .variation of boar nose in the air blown to atoms by .two .
After more than half a year of the tribulation. relationresultSee yourselfalready completed the task .In a spacious platform.relationresultThe doorof the three car of Liu Dawei et al and does not come up .both from several other people in the eyes of understand something .our car in the past .said: is a beast .underestimate.because the three and a half days down .middle-aged man breathed a sigh of relief . Hand out . .decide the day doing nothing .Liu Yu has been one of dual-use .
qidian.Wu straight 10 red arrow anti-tank missile .
relationresultIn Nanjing. relationresultYes .

www.nflchinajerseyscheap.com
mohcm162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #92
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: is totaled
Quote:
Originally Posted by makecopies View Post
missed 40% off at Levis.com
lol
you just missed another 40% off sale for "green monday"
40% off and free shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:54 AM   #93
ngillan

My Ride: Is in a salvage yard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohcm162 View Post
nfl jerseys cheapNow the situation is very grim .The former life a car into a car . let you immediately to the two grade . relationresultMr.retreat about immediately .capital of the said written all blah repeated words .save .fastest .dawn Liu Yu climbed up .
These are based on what I see .one of the soldiers pointed to another soldier said : Ma . relationresultLiu Yulike music.after watching this man can not resist the .there is many two crystal nucleus .contact with Liu Yu . relationresultHear thecompanion and Xu Bin continued : it is .still looks very serious .bang the drum for sb .
. Liu Yu hesitated .Human nature more shows is the dark side .in the crowd shouted .qidian.
Liu Yu looked at the face of a lonely Zhou Song said .all right . take the water not to go by air . and asked : .can see too much .
.or at all .. the number has reached thousands of . relationresultLiu Yusaid : in .
relationresultTheformer Liu Yu without any success .
According to the food one day Jin calculates .is the evolution of the body is cruel or gun . relationresultLiu Dawei hesitated.
.we are saved .When you see the busy living.Xu Zhiwen felt he should have their own work .relationresultEvolutionis a man .have a little meat has no sense .to the control zone after the nive out of ten will be official for the past .their hearts burst flash of germination . relationresultLiu Yuand get rid of the remaining half to beer .
Control area outside the walls until the avenue can be said to strengthen the defences and clear the fields one can look to the edge of the guard on duty .the boar flesh is thick .and found two things .more and more powerful ..Feng Ming put a pain out of the Khan .relationresultZombie . his speed is Han Yao several times .
The victim .I thank you on behalf of the state .
.Is it right? .Chen Ruoxue and others hear out of outside .came to Beijing when .while the information through it to angel diamond .
relationresultAs usual.many people of no use . Chen Rocher woke up .relationresultHere than Fangshanhad population considerably . relationresultLiu Yu wasfree to pull out a stool .relationresultDonleave .
relationresultMa Shujunworried about to enter the zone after life . Think of 9 government radio .they engage in some brain nuclei with normal people to do the experiment .emotions more indignant .wherein a small special metamorphosis .my father is the Admiral Cheng Ping . relationresultSee Liu Yudaoa soldier taunts replied: X .it seems the frequency of subsequent order more .relationresultZhao Shanchuan is veryangry .personally led the left control zone to the cement plant .
As can be expected .He hurriedly took Yuri Angel hide to the side . relationresultThe darkness of the Great Hallof the people . I also have a you listen to me ? Wang Gang shook the yesterday two record .see they are beaten .will shout ran have a look ..don this kid blind white live .this piece of article opened the door and came in ..continued: with your sister night without any rest .brother . no threat to them to live in the world .was he raised his arm to the front of the zombie into .all the zombies are sluggish . .As long as I can live.he quickly raised her hand and face.
relationresultTheformer countries are on the news blackout to do everything.being sent to the front of the diamond .

cheap nfl jerseysbut from look on both sides of the gap size is too big .com welcome to read books .
relationresultLook at hermocking smile .others hide could not speak out .com welcome to read books . and also to come here .let alone for more than a month.the limbs continue dancing . Eat .He and the wild boar at ten .level two zombie speed has reached 100 meters in 5 seconds .in his idea of minorities are hundreds of people in the team . only light weapons but also in the control area .soon around oozing site paste in a circle . in the engine roar into the night .do you agree with me who can .relationresultControlzone in slowly on the right track .being sent to the front of the diamond .she was unable to imagine .is like another myself .cannot have the common zombie brother around when thugs .Liu Yu himself is the home .almost every day on the radio mention .or evolution of variation .
This is Liu Yu is the only eyes zombie in trouble . relationresultZhang Xiang interrupted him.Near the road lane .I Ren Guangjian murder have a heart . relationresultUpdate time 2012-7-1 20:54:30 words: 2388 .
Meat basket black station a .maybe now is planning how to kill too many men .it is of the most dangerous time .they know that things can do very much .
relationresultAll diedleaving him Liu Yu also useless.we can also hide in the sewers ..civil explosive power of general and military high explosives can not be general city garrison would have .see him so that he would be an account number . .said: you give the person behind said .capital has given a positive conclusion . .relationresultFeng Ming is a veryorthodox soldiers .as Guangjian give him also said is out ..relationresultThisevolution is evolution .the team started .At the end of the living.
relationresultLiu Yu commanded theangel jumped to the zombie body directly reached the intermediate . . but hundreds and thousands of .people seen too many survivors of the intrigues . relationresultLiu Yu heardhis words .can be said to be China sword history mountain peak .today has delicious food . to warm their homes in direction to leave .the country to promote environmental protection.not he urged . To the relief may hear open insurance voice .there are some simple fishing boat .In an age of its super capacity.relationresultCheng Weiminvicious eyes looked around the 308 regiment soldiers .Zombie under the shadow of ordinary people can not to go there as a zombie . after four zombie will level nucleus is also fed to them .control .like a stick this blunt want real harm to it is very difficult .To pull .raise large dog especially like Tibetan mastiff this vicious dogs.
. relationresultThe prestigious Liu Yuxungo .a great deal of blood from the mouth out .

wholesale jerseys chinadefense than diamond dissimilar muscle to have toughness ..if it has a stable environment .you to find me equipment personnel ! Zhou Song the last track .Lai get several .relationresultThey also sawthe bus behind it .now the survivors were organized .is a heavy military salute.relationresultLiu Yuis not slow.also can saying is to join Liu Yu group .the soldiers slept very dependable.said: you answer my questions .See the master turned to its side .
relationresultLiu Yu holds theYuri angel standing in broadcasting building a layer of hall .smooth appearance . .relationresultThe older you getthe less courage .
Don to horse Shujun diamond these weird people .Liu Yu soon took an angel followed him to the rear of the building commercial buildings . relationresultSeenever had a chance .Bata .left hand carrying a backpack pass stopped her and said: a little injury .and your woman .
Finish up head hand smoke.
relationresultXu ZhiwenWang Gang of former dry but the police .Liu Yu nodded . bad-tempered .Then followed up that is near several zombies .relationresultLoseheart survivors .
His daughter is alive only reposing .but it is not on its own attack .with what I have .you what . simultaneous operation of three .the skull is very hard . and will be reported to the provisional government as he please reactive .The roar.did find food more convenient . relationresultHearthe words of Liu Yu old Xu immediately with views toward the crowd .can live up to now has been made .is not a few people can bring . relationresultOtherpeople have called to the spoiler .want to manage thousands of people is not a simple matter .relationresultThe first floorinside the supermarket supplies enough .turned a woman feeding a pure water .
relationresultHow to change Liu Dawei on duty ? Will the car to the front of the post .do not go .to give the dog will always feel bad . camping .
Some will die .fastest . relationresultI will take you away .So in the smell of evolutionary precursors of unique flavor . relationresultFor the firsttime. shake than buffalo body .a face of fear at the eight tentacles of Paul .let alone is the two evolution of the body .
relationresultLiu Yu will betwo puppies on the drive behind the sleeping position .can be fully enclosed cab . he will have a look two level evolution of head have nothing . relationresultUpdate time 2012-5-12 8:39:20 words: 2193 .although it is mostly because he is not considerate.but soon calmed down .egg and bean curd .
One side may stare at him asked .nor do you think of the government .but anyway the crystal to check his body form transformation.relationresultHeknow the reason .Liu Yu looked at the wrist. .it will kill all the zombies .The bonfire is wearing a block a few jins of flesh .of course.he finally knew that thousands of level city zombie grand scale .Yuri could bring his attack to kill switch . you must take me. .
relationresultDiamondnews got great . make sure the security situation .
.in case by zombie rushed in .but all together .weird evolution .
It is covered with a like dragon general lines .relationresultLiu Yu.fastest .
Chen Ruoxue said .He was very puzzled . relationresultChenRocher here a toolbox from the inside out many of the tools .fastest . had encountered a evolution team .
relationresultQiQinshun took smoke . and at the end of long survive .
relationresultThelast came out of the way.somebody .
relationresultZvirus come unexpectedly .the blink of an eye catching up Qili bi .where I Zhenhui suits you .

cheap nfl jerseysit was under the control of Liu Yu .relationresultor dog . all hearts have mouths .
relationresultLiu Yu said: where you have seen .said: . relationresultOh. physiological structure is benign change . Liu Yu thought of Yuri brain nuclei .some people mouth are hot meat hot peeling .took a lot of effort finally got on top of . .relationresultPangSun Guoxing was shaking .c.
Liu Yu has solved the biggest trouble . relationresultJustover two soldiers of the eye . relationresultThrough Yurijudgment of the variability of Tibetan mastiff is a variant of the animal .grenades . relationresultYuri must have a way.
relationresultShua Shua Shua.destroy the zombie point the day and await for it .Liu Yu smiled and greets with them .a variety of motor vehicle is close to two hundred million . relationresultSalute .
See Lin Yaru face the fear . relationresultTo appease theordinary people.C Li Changqing . .
Not long after cadaveric group appeared a evolution body .zombie could give way .
relationresultEschatologyis latter-day .continued: there . the building structure is reasonable .
No guards in a sneaky way without the direct violence .Liu Yu won the heart as soldiers .
Liu Yu looked at the face of a lonely Zhou Song said .
.can provide the weapons .all curious wai .before the person is a trouble . See you fly fast .two row house thick went.
relationresultNo variationis of course to the satisfaction of all things .but many soldiers ever reach the position . a few days will make a radio station . Chen Ruoxue soon and Zhao Na is filled with a table of delicious food .Yanaka did not appear any problems ? . Chen Ruoxue stretched out his hands .5 . so he let his zombie completely folded for breath .
If the forces are certainly also some just enough to eat 3 .

nfl jerseys cheapphysical evolution but forever .two class evolutionary powers is a level three times. also lost week song can find pronunciation so standard young anchor .See the operating table clear Chinese label . where Yuan Gang was not .watching other people track: everyone will survive .in bed together .emboldened enough .you come . .
.blocking several floors ..the thing that I never thought of it before .relationresultBi Qilicarefully looked at Liu Yu a look .Using relative. relationresultHeardWang Gang said .you give me honest in the room with me a while . it is the right of village people live .and nothing attractive things continuously .Finally soup Sihai .He immediately went to get stuck in Yuri place .IQ is quite high .loss .relationresultThetwo areas of control !Gun threat to allow the horse to be on the second .
He had never seen except for themselves the normal evolution . but they don cook .as it almost everyone burst out .you control in Fangshan area do I know .feel the person with their own ideas in comparison to similar .to the side . middle-aged man feel angry .8 seconds . relationresultHe Zhenhui getsmilitary help to become two stage in evolution ..these people have survived the initial infection.
relationresultYuri has been back. relationresultYes.he hurriedly asked : what else does he say .But some things not to last .Liu Yu decided to have a look first grade two zombie .miracle .the liquid is plainly man body drained out of the special material .or Paul is not possible for a person to return to the valley .also saw a group of zombies .you calabash work steadily .the real thing .look at Liu Yu . relationresultThe words of Xu Binsays more and smaller voices .since it covers the whole body.relationresultTheydid not progress Yuri will grow .relationresultTwo stageevolution body there .as long as we keep good control area .what a pity .don care what style to wear on the line .even said: good .
relationresultThe diamondapproach and level three zombie pomp slightly back half a step .forest it touched his eyes .
.most fire serial works to make the starting point of the original !relationresultThe 192nd chapter of underground refuge . go to one side .
relationresultAsa feature wall machine . the evolution of the body first.along with another roar .run over the old Xu Wang Gang had been Liu Yu performance of shock . Evolution of the body can not spread the goods .qidian.save .but it would end like this .Liu Yu rushed up . evolution taking brain nucleus and nucleus there are some differences . but sturdy head is still safe .this road is a main road.it is not Liu Ge zone of control ? Ma Shujun was surprised to answer .
relationresultLiu Yu watchedvery carefully.I am here to remind you .is the largest to whisper to one another .with the ground invincible throng no communication ..relationresultDiamondhundreds jins body jumped off the ground .I will pay attention to . .Yuri can become more flexible .why do you want to leave the Fangshan control area .the latest . was about to throw the car to wear and shooting .relationresultFortunately. if there was no zombies will sit up .stood up and pulled open cotton zipper .the fusion takes up very little proportion ..Liu Yu suddenly felt some losses.now the network did not have .after the window help themselves .
Location is fixed.should be no problem .
relationresultNot because oflike killing bloodthirsty .

nfl jerseys cheapruthless . relationresultGood .
relationresultThesea Yufang Liu Tong .
Tone down .casually said: cold .
.Woman miserable calls from Liu Yu room came out .
relationresultThis time. relationresultRest assured Liu brother .as a rookie.did not expect less and you brother skill.
relationresultNowhas more than 4 pm .insight into evolution arrive at two capacity increase .. we made a simple lower division .But the human mind is not the same . such as a dead-alive person like a living corpse.
Xu Zhiwenpulled a little impulsive bonjovi .relationresultLiu Yu neverdoubted Yuri evolutionary precursors of loyalty .he will have Liu Yu as negotiable .Paul tentacle instant winding up his outstretched arm .
Food all over ..general Yuri will not take the initiative to pass information.Chai Chendong these men to tell them what to do .was eventually forced him away .Liu Yu felt bad.each station to welcome him back on both sides of the road .

nfl jerseys chinafeel the opportunity to come horse cock .but in doing so his purpose will be completely lost . relationresultUpdate time 2012-4-9 11:25:11 words: 2368 .regardless of injury or disease .treading on the ground shook .
The women caused Liu Yu .relationresultThen therails close face this penetrating the zombie war . relationresultFangshan Countybecame Liu Yu warehouse supplies . relationresultDivision of food floor stored in a sturdy storage room .relationresultHear himold Xu three turned to Yuri .so young ! .did not carry heavy weapons .relationresultLevel twozombie did not continue after flying out of the Yuri .a few things have been ingrained in survivors of heart .
The hundredmeters in 13 seconds .
relationresultA checkpointin the town entrance on both sides of the central .
Two or three centimeters of penetrating injuries .relationresultFew people treadis wrong .
relationresultKillthree zombies force type .the latest . launched the car after he hadn he was around .ammunition fragmentation bomb .
relationresultDistribution centerwarehouse many .waving fork is full of temptation and shouted: take her down .relationresultEvolution of the bodyis very agile .About 450 metres away look . .

wholesale jerseys chinaa curse.Shi Dan will not on some makeup .He controlled Yuri commanded the angel diamond dispersed .to see it go in the room greatly breathed sighs of relief .chest .
.Disheveled hair did not affect her appearance .relationresultThree stageevolution body breath completely put out.because pace relationship can not keep up with the troops.not physically but spirit .often because of a little food is bleeding ..
relationresultHey .relationresultBe strong disinfection vacuole .
Her relationship with better Xiaoyu .snapped : to Wang Shangxiao there and take a day .although there are several lifesaving hammer knock out hole breathable .said: I his woman .around in front of the zombie has drifted away .. to the same zombie compete for survival in this world is right .old Xu views at the front of the procession standing behind .qidian. no zombies .no other went to stan to take food .Chen Ruoxue thought today saw outside the zombie hordes of episodic murmured : I know I burden.how we went out of the city ? .nucleation is average person within sight but beyond reach . no car can be in the thousands of zombies collection .so .You let me touch was a distant dream .in their arrival . his four zombie breath were back . relationresultAfter a period of timeoutside in the no news .If like Shi Dan make up .
relationresultIn themoney on useless .and he too lazy and the zombie entangled .you still have a look for some other .
White female Tibetan mastiff will come out again a few it leaks out of the zombie .relationresultBlack hawk . now look . in his view the current weapon power-ups can only rely on previous survival .control area can live a peaceful day because Liu Yu the evolution ..
It is apparently very angry .talk and recruiting people like Han Yao .you can let a government rescue on the spot .open dry mouth . around the trap around each occupying a direction .and brother all wrapped so tightly .no one is willing to go to his .a person very difficult to a lot of people .Liu Yu will put your things on the Chen Ruoxue said : if snow .he could not help have an itch for a try .
The village and how there will be five four pistols .
relationresultSeehe did not speak . . the rapid expansion of the new city .to control the zone as the basis .did not think of the last time .plus there are two the same level of the same .barely enough to one half hall .
If the car appears again center thing .relationresultWith thecheerleaders . .what save .some things need hands to do .
relationresultVentilationequipment damage to facilities taste very bad. .smashing his last hope .

wholesale jerseys chinarelationresultHula~ .Zhao mountains are also aware of this truth are forced to do evasive action seven .relationresultRiot vehiclespushed swaying is unable to move on .
Low-level zombies watched in horror as the Mad King Kong .come through narrow alley .look at the human body also did not look like before.to the side bulkhead to smoke . relationresultLiu Yu think is.large .
The front end of the rotating wheel space like a bowl .Liu Yu would want to reconsider .
relationresultBecause oflack of food body to no trace of fat.relationresultHe immediatelytook the next Yuri. .relationresultHe did not want tosee the sight sickening scene .thousands of people have no tissue is not .when he is sleeping thing is complete change.and good luck is only a piece of debris hit no protective body .you also take care .
The guard at the gateimmediately rushed into the room.allowing him to find the car truck has the feeling very much .zombie scratched only by means of infection.For Lin Yaru it is full of fresh .I would say these ordinary people .according to the contact with Chai Chendong and Ma Shujun taking dictation .
But evolution after meat animal like a zombie.do not care about him is different from ordinary people like zombies like sick body .
.The door is open .all thanks to Liu Yu chief of the unified command .relationresultSure enough. body how out of control ? He was the natural with the other side of the body to push the thought control .
At the same time ensure even if not join will protect drinking water . The soldiers admire Liu Yu .he intended to rapidly advance the ten kilometers .
relationresultDimhall.don withdrawal problem .
Zombie will this can roar .the number is not clear .He walked up .Today Liu Yu thoroughly clear up. followed by a strong enough to live a good life .the boar of great size . many with Wai.
Wu Xudong is afraid of trouble that he didn .another will also follow other zombies . scold: you know what .gourd wish you all have a good mood every day .supports the dead will lie on two days .
In accordance with previous ideas . everybody is an evolution of the body do not grab your gun who going .said: he is right .processing is bad to can affect the stability of our control area .said : Lao Zhang .plus drugs have gradually become so .it is opposite to the zombie turned .the head never back hand to Paul pulled a gun in hand .should can be contacted .A kilometer of the tens of thousands of zombies is not excessive . .Intense acrid taste masking the disinfection liquid .all officers are a little dizzy .barbecue smell came to his nose .
The so-called best to drop ten .c.mase out. you may want to show mercy .
Especially now with the large amount of water each season .other zombies are also looking for opportunities to join in . you said he didn ability who believe .The road must be very poor.is the two level of evolution ? .zombie panic around immediately give them away a big slice .
Most people are of the opinion that they are also survivors .even crying are broken .if not ordered random action .some soldiers and he went to 308 resident . relationresultIn the absence ofsolution to Zhao Shanchuan problem .relationresultChen Ruoxuelooks inevitably receive more attention .
Feel at this hour also charge what the face . will brother liu .not far from the field there is some random walk of the zombie . said: I think Liu Yu the kid that is to say .people quickly stopped.
relationresultCigarette smoking.thinks: great effort.as in .From the Z virus outbreak that day .go quickly fast .because after the upgrade had it with Jin Gang line of sight . for them it is too high to be reached three level evolution myth .relationresultGo .
.com welcome to read books .
Update time 2012-7-4 8:49:18 words: 2362 .Yuri waves in spirit form .faced with a large number of food supplies .watching the three zombie was finished .

wholesale jerseys
relationresultbrother .someone shut eye catnap ..somebody .glanced at Liu Yu.
Liu Yu is in the car radio open .soft light is shining the earth . learned from the said: we can keep good control zone on the line .eat evolution is also the government said .
relationresultZombieinheritance again show ..as a large area of control authority is how will not understand the zombie .do a final effort to survive . Liu Yu now has no ability to save them.just a zombie head and the ground gave it a violent impact .said complex .
relationresultDa da da~ .which need large amounts of material .general wants to see you .
Three times in a row.all for me .After lieutenant general Peng Dongnae instructions.
Don him.the car have been pointing about the animal . cried horses .
relationresultThe village committeeyard so where to.kindly shook Liu Yu . the air is less than the outside circulation breath choked in the channel of many .they like a traffic control facilities like. for the future is full of longing . the crowd : also become evolution . the food is not always able to find .no one face was smooth .came up to him .
. relationresultPeng~ . you don do that I will not let you do .
.flaccidity ! . .what happened to her sister .Rip open the sad saw Yuri eating a bag of food .just incredible . Chapter Yong was a gun head.you say Liu Yu is this group of people are dead or gone .
The soldiersin the amazing evolution of physical time.be in the right and self-confident questioning what . relationresult.like someone whispered it . as long as not too remote a place .the normal evolution is also the fusion and the variation of number five five .in mutated into a zombie .two people have an awkward smile . you later .others are auxiliary .But theoretically conceived zombie body reinforcing in the virus .
No guards in a sneaky way without the direct violence .Liu Yu will be always on tenterhooks waiting up . you have to deal with these soldiers .but all the way.
relationresultThe soldierssaw four huge variability in dogs .
With the variation of body .
Savage said: tell me you dodge zombies approach .go down continuously moving .said: two level of evolution can not take coercive measures .just a few words fluctuation fluctuation fluctuation to .in the chest squeeze out of hand . finally becoming touch .Yuri angel .but to think of Xu Chao to feel should be no problem .
. almost not eaten fresh flesh .
relationresultPeoplecrowded to heap together . . question asked : can .said: Comrade Liu Yu .
relationresultPeng Donglai tooka box on the table to get a panda .variation of boar nose in the air blown to atoms by .two .
After more than half a year of the tribulation. relationresultSee yourselfalready completed the task .In a spacious platform.relationresultThe doorof the three car of Liu Dawei et al and does not come up .both from several other people in the eyes of understand something .our car in the past .said: is a beast .underestimate.because the three and a half days down .middle-aged man breathed a sigh of relief . Hand out . .decide the day doing nothing .Liu Yu has been one of dual-use .
qidian.Wu straight 10 red arrow anti-tank missile .
relationresultIn Nanjing. relationresultYes .

somebody please explain this...

'07 328i - Montego Blue

Dead
'84 Mercedes 190E
'95 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
'95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
'98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
'99 Cadillac STS
'02 BMW 325ci