10-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston, MA
My Ride: 2003 M3 / 2003 330ci
2003 330ci coupe: Manual, TiAg, 53k mi, Loaded, Navi, 2 sets of wheels (inc.CSL reps)
Silver 2003 BMW 330ci 5-spd coupe w/53k mi -$15,470
I am selling this car on behalf of my brother who just started an MBA program in NYC. No particular rush to sell this, but he is selling because he has no need for a car the next 2 years.
- 5-speed manual, 225hp
- Titanium Silver Metallic
- 53,000 miles
- Packages: Navigation (recently updated with new maps), Cold weather package, Sport Package, Parking Sensors, Xenons, sunroof, Harmon Kardon premium audio, metallic paint (TiAg)
- 2nd owner
- 2 sets of wheels and tires: CSL reps with new Bridgestone summers, and original Sport wheels with winter tires (Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D XLs)
- Adult owned & maintained, no accidents, clean title, clean Carfax
He is the 2nd owner and purchased directly from the first owner, a family friend, in 2008 with ~26k miles. It has been garaged most of its life and never abused. Interior is black with wood trim and near-mint.
Maintenance: Oil has been changed every 7.5k mi or fewer (which is half the recommended interval). Front control arms replaced in 2008 around 30k miles. Fuel filter replaced in 2010 at 41k miles. Cabin air filter replaced last year. Hand washed regularly and waxed at least once annually. Paint
- Navigation (maps updated less than a year ago)
- Cold Weather
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- Harmon Kardon audio (steering wheel controls)
- Cruise control, DSC, Climate control, A/C, Power dual seats/windows/locks/mirrors, etc
Wheels/Mods: Only mods are M3-style trunk lip spoiler (applied with adhesive, not screws), and aftermarket CSL-style Velocity (aka VMR) 18" wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport summer tires, with under 10k miles on those tires.
Also includes a set of winter tires (Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D XLs) on the original 17" wheels (Sport package wheels).
I don't yet have any photos available, but will take some this weekend and post by Sunday night 10/7 (it is currently garaged at our parents' house).
I will also probably be posting this on Craigslist, but wanted to post here first since I had a good experience on this forum in the past (found my 2003 SMG M3 on here in 2009). If you have any questions or would like to see it, please reply to this post. It is located just north of Boston, MA. Thanks for looking
Last edited by AAAAAAAAAA; 11-19-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Reason: added winter tire brand/specs