E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #21
mystuffisbest

My Ride: E46 Vert E92 Coupe
Looking for the rear ash tray insert in black and the Black dead pedal plastic trim piece. shipped to 95758 Thanks
mystuffisbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #22
Angelsbeamer

My Ride: 325i 2004
How about the front calipers? Shipped the 23803?
Angelsbeamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:14 PM   #23
MattJason92

My Ride: '01 330ci Tit. Slvr.
Send a message via AIM to MattJason92 Send a message via Skype™ to MattJason92
Follow up with photos and such

Hey Everyone

Here are photos and prices. I appreciate everyone being so patient. I will entertain all reasonable offers.

1) M sport 17" Style 68 Rims and Tires - these did not see salt water as I just put my winter rims and tires on; I have 2 17 x7.5 for the fronts and 2 17 x 8.5's for the rear (sport coupe), as well as a full size style 68 matching for the spare. All have almost brand new tires on them. The 4 regular driver's have Goodyear Eagle GTs on them which cost me around $225 per tire and still have decent tread on them. The full size spare has a very expensive Michelin Sport tire on it. The fronts (and the spare) as I mentioned are 225/45 r17's (7.5" width) and 245/40 r17's for the rear (8.5" width rim). All rims are true and round, no cracks or bends, and are of course Genuine BMW Rims (not knock off's like you often see). There is minor road rash as you would expect from rims that have a handful of years of use, and they could use a bit a cleaning...but thats easy. The spare picture is just very dirty; truth be told...I dropped it in some mud accidentally when rolling it to take a picture - I was in a rush and didn't clean it. Asking $1100 for all 5 with tires or best offer.

SPARE TIRE:
SPARE TIRE:

2) C Pillars - fabric is pulling off, but plastic fine - gray $50 for pair

3) Full trunk tool kit and tool box (note...lug wrench is included, just not pictured - perfect condition) $85

4) Smoked rear lenses - these were a rare find when I bought them. I did not want the cheap truly aftermarket looking lenses...I wanted ones that looked like BMW made them. Asking $150

5) Smoked side markers - same as mentioned above...these are good looking! Asking $40

6) Stock rear amber lenses - perfect condition $75 (will also include bulbs)

7) Stock side markers $20

8) Front dome light assembly $45

9) BMW home link button $110
Sorry...don't have a picture (missed that one), but its the one you see here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SWITCH-Garag...fdad7d&vxp=mtr

10) Panel that houses the home link, sunroof button and microphone $25

12) Front and rear ashtrays $20 each - never used for ashes

13) Bought by mistake - 2 titanium silver side view mirrors (passenger has small chip); heated...but I believe no memory; glass not included; Asking $225 per side (these retail for near $300 if you look); these are brand new as they were taken off of a new car immediately. Could use a buffing from being on a garage shelf.

Last edited by MattJason92; 11-29-2012 at 12:29 AM.
MattJason92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #24
MattJason92

14) Driver's side blue tinted OEM heated mirror glass - I have two of these - these are TRUE genuine BMW glass pieces...not aftermarket or knock off $100 per glass

15) Passenger side glass (same blue, heated) - small chip - $20
I also have one that is cracked, but the backing could still be used. $5 for that.
See photos above.

16) Spare tire bracket/nut and the plastic insert - $30 for all

17) Trunk lid carpet/liner - gray $50

18) Trunk Carpet - Gray - Bottom $50

19) Trunk - Spare Cover $50

20) Various pieces of wood grain trim - no cracks - $40 per piece or $150 for all

21) Those easily lost plastic inserts for the "oh-****" handle (covers screws) as well as the driver's side $5 each
Look like: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-3-SERIES...item4846c1af6f

22) Trunk lid handle - the screw holes need some fixing...but if you're handy... $50

23) Rear overhead dome lights/reading lights $30 for pair

24) The plastic caps that set into the rear fold down seat (I believe they hide the hinges) - black $5 each, 4 for $15

25) Center console cup holders $25

26) Rechargeable flash light for glove box $20 (sorry no pic..but you should know what it looks like)

27) Floor Mat Velcro gribbers - they look like little plastic discs that screw into the floor to hold your mats down $25 for 4

26) Trunk storage trays $40 each - I have for each side (over battery cover and then the other side)

27) Center Console Change Holder $25

28) Roof interior vent (gray); pops into the headliner - I believe for interior air circulation $25

29) Vehicle jack - trunk jack & screw down nut $50
Old 11-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #25
MattJason92

30) Genuine BMW Wheel Roundels $20 each of 4 for $75 - I have 8 total

31) Rear/Tail Light Bulb Housings/Holders - I have for both sides, as well as the ones on the trunk lid themselves $35 each or $120 for all 4

32) Shirt Hangers/Latches $20 for pair

33) Air Inductor Cover $125

34) Painted Front Sidemarkers - perfect Titanium Silver Match - painted by BMW $50 for pair - these were NEVER amber acrylic and just painted over...they are solid through and through

35) Cigarette Lighter $10

36) The caps that cover the seatbelt bars on the floor - they are ends caps I guess to cover the screws/nuts bolting these into the frame $5 each

37) Harmann Kardon Rear Speaker with Subwoofer and Amp Unit $150 (note...in the pics, you see some tape on the cover of this...it comes off - I will clean it - these are in perfect condition)

38) Sunroof Button $20 (sorry no pic...but its standard)

I believe I covered everything I have. If I realize I missed anything, I'll add it. Once again, I'm willing to entertain all reasonable offers.

Please feel free to pm or email me at MattJason92@gmail.com (email is best since I don't always get notified of my messages on here) if you want something. Car has now been towed away and Geico refuses a buyback on it. Only parts listed are available (I'll note if they are sold). Please send your zip code so I can calculate additional shipping.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:01 AM   #26
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystuffisbest View Post
Looking for the rear ash tray insert in black and the Black dead pedal plastic trim piece. shipped to 95758 Thanks
Sent PM
Old 11-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #27
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsbeamer View Post
How about the front calipers? Shipped the 23803?
Sorry...don't have them available anymore
Old 11-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #28
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by three30cic View Post
friday of this week or next week or was it last week?

Price and pics of mirrors please?

pm sent
Old 11-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #29
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTripper View Post
Don't need anything much, at most the jack pads. Sorry to hear about Sandy wrecking your town BUT I'm from Brooklyn.... and you don't have to know me- WE'RE New Yorkers!!- anything that i Might be able to help with i'll be happy to (volunteer cleanup, food delivery for a day). PM me if needed.
You guys got rocked out there, my family in freeport just lost power, they're lucky!
I hope all turns out well, realllllly soon!
Dude...YOU ROCK! Its good to see people coming together through all of this. We're hanging in there!
Old 11-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #30
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camjus View Post
sandy was a bitch for us here in CT also.. sorry bout the bimmer do u have headlights?
Sorry...car was taken away yesterday before I even got a chance to see this
Old 11-29-2012, 12:06 AM   #31
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bananas View Post
Do you have the driver's side front fender?
Also, how much for the driver's side mirror w/glass?
PM Sent - sorry about the delay!
Old 11-29-2012, 12:07 AM   #32
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leogon13 View Post
Mass air flow sensor 20176
Sorry...didn't get a chance to grab that before car was towed
Old 11-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #33
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by three30cic View Post
Are you really selling? If so price and pics please......
PM Sent - sorry for the delay. Please understand that over here, between myself, my girlfriend, and my family...we were dealing with 4 "totaled" vehicles, my parent's house being destroyed (they've yet to be able to return), and for my situation, evacuated from my building for nearly a month.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #34
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma123 View Post
what bumper do you have?
If you have m-tech, I'd want your fog lights, front passenger side splash guard, the heatable spraying nozzle (sensor that fits in the splash guard)
let me know.
No can do anymore. Sorry! Car was towed.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:10 AM   #35
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven747 View Post
brand new cup holders ? how much shipped to 92859

Cup holders are not brand new...but hey..they are cup holders...and they hold cups just fine (so yes, the elastic/springs...whatever makes them grip are still "grippy"). $25...and I believe with USPS flat rate it will run about $10-$15 for shipping. I will double check.

Last edited by MattJason92; 11-29-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:12 AM   #36
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessye46 View Post
I emailed hand no response back are you selling stuff or just playing games ?
Hey

I didn't see a PM from you...perhaps an email? My apologies if I missed it. What do you need/are you interested in?
Old 11-29-2012, 12:15 AM   #37
MattJason92

I want to apologize for any delay in my response to any of you...or if I missed and email or PM. As I mentioned in an above post, my area of Long Beach (some of you know it) was seriously devastated by the storm. We were forced to evacuate....my girlfriend and I bouncing from hotels and friends houses for nearly a month (since hotels are still overbooked). We're finally back in our apartment now as the building finally got some things back in order. We dealt with 2 totaled vehicles between the 2 of us, along with 2 more from my parent's as well as their home being destroyed. Its been a chaotic month so I've tried to to the best I could in checking in on this.

Now that I'm finally home, and finally with a rental vehicle so able to get to my office, I can be more on top of all of this. Thanks again to all of you who were patient and understanding of the situation.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:18 AM   #38
MattJason92

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJason92 View Post
Hey

I didn't see a PM from you...perhaps an email? My apologies if I missed it. What do you need/are you interested in?
Hey

I did see your email and I responded! I received this back: Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 5.7.0 Message Size Violation (state 17).
Old 11-29-2012, 02:58 PM   #39
bostonsc4

My Ride: BMW 323i
How much for your expansion tank mounting bracket?
bostonsc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #40
e40Blitz

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Any chance we can swap driver fenders? I'm in nyc also ...my fender is tiag and has a dent on it ...let me know?..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Bimmer App

Last edited by e40Blitz; 11-29-2012 at 06:29 PM.
e40Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote