E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
ATU2010

My Ride: Blacked 2004 ZHP
BSN N.O. Xplode question

Always used various supplements, pre workouts, test booster, etc

I also know a ton of people who have used NO Xplode and love it. My question is. Has anyone had the "tingling" sensation that BSN claims is a common reaction to this? The recommended dose is 2-3 scoops. I'm currently only taking 1... My skin felt like it was in fire the first day I used it. Subsided in after about an hour and had a great lift. Tho until then I was contemplating going to the hospital even. Very uncomfortable even pain tingling. Had anyone else experienced this?

I am also taking Animal Stak with it and a generic whey and generic creatine

Directions say to take on an empty stomach. Tho I think it's too many amino aids for no food. Any opinions??
Old 11-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
DILLA

My Ride: 330i ZHP
My opinion is to get a better pre-workout. I've had all those symptoms from when I tried it, it's common with many pre-workouts. There are so many better ones out there though.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
BMW_Matt

My Ride: Has AWD
Yes it's from the beta alanine and is 110% completely normal. However no explode is the Honda civic of the car world. Cheap and not good.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
dabears

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
I always found jack3d was the least "symptom" producing for myself.. but they banned it here in Canada and I haven't taken a pre-workout supp since
Old 11-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #5
Matheeuwissen

My Ride: BMW 323CI
I am allergic for caffeine. My whole body was messed up after taking No Xplode. Since then I stick to my whey and weight gainer.
Matheeuwissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
ATU2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matheeuwissen View Post
I am allergic for caffeine. My whole body was messed up after taking No Xplode. Since then I stick to my whey and weight gainer.
Ewww I couldn't make it through an entire day with no caffeine.

And yeah I've already ordered my next cycle of Jack3d

Tho actually ate about one cup of mash potatoes (left over thanksgiving food ) the other day probably about 30 minutes before consuming the NOXplode. Had no tingling or anything the entire time tho amazing energy... like I inclined pressed what I normally do on flat bench felt pretty beastly haha

Anyone tried another different Test Boosters? I've only used animal and its seemed to work good. Hesitant to try new stuff because I don't want to mess up my natural test levels
Old 11-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #7
BMW_Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATU2010 View Post
Ewww I couldn't make it through an entire day with no caffeine.

And yeah I've already ordered my next cycle of Jack3d

Tho actually ate about one cup of mash potatoes (left over thanksgiving food ) the other day probably about 30 minutes before consuming the NOXplode. Had no tingling or anything the entire time tho amazing energy... like I inclined pressed what I normally do on flat bench felt pretty beastly haha

Anyone tried another different Test Boosters? I've only used animal and its seemed to work good. Hesitant to try new stuff because I don't want to mess up my natural test levels
Usually the beta alanine isn't as apparent on a full, or half full stomach.

Why are you using Test Boosters, just curious?

Last edited by BMW_Matt; 11-25-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #8
ATU2010

To be honest, I'm taking them more out of curiosity than anything. Seems with any test booster all the reviews are 50/50 good/bad. Same as with NOX, had several friends that liked it more than over boosters they've tried. Wanted to try it a few times to see if I had any significant gains... Undecided so far but I'm leaning more towards the "waste of money side". Prolly wont be using any after I finish what's left of this bottle
Old 11-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #9
AlpineDan

My Ride: 05 325i
I've found C4 by cellulor to be a good pre workout and I've tried most of the other popular ones. Hit or miss with most but C4 is pretty constant.
AlpineDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:18 AM   #10
BMW_Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATU2010 View Post
To be honest, I'm taking them more out of curiosity than anything. Seems with any test booster all the reviews are 50/50 good/bad. Same as with NOX, had several friends that liked it more than over boosters they've tried. Wanted to try it a few times to see if I had any significant gains...[b] Undecided so far but I'm leaning more towards the "waste of money side". Prolly wont be using any after I finish what's left of this bottle[b]
I would agree.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:38 AM   #11
ATU2010

Never again will I buy NOXplode....