E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Patrón Vader

My Ride: m3
HRE 545R E46 M3 (e9x) wheels only

SOLD

HRE 545R (E46 M3 & E9x Fitment)

Recently refinished, almost perfect condition, ready for tires.
Front - 19x9.5 ET44
Rear - 19x10 ET28
5x120
Silver with Polished Lip
Located in Dallas Texas

$2000 OBO

In my opinion, wheels are almost flawless/new. I had them with the red and blue HRE caps and they look amazing on e46 M3s especially if you have a BBK or aftermarket rotors.

Last edited by Patrón Vader; 12-03-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Patrón Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #2
kbb2210

My Ride: 2006 BMW M3
Would you take 1g?
kbb2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #3
Patrón Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbb2210 View Post
Would you take 1g?
For the front two, sure.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #4
Patrón Vader

Old 11-30-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
nnacpil

My Ride: 2006 BMW M3
Haha what a low ball offer. Glws very nice looking rims. Any pics on the car? Curious to what it looks like mounted

2006 BMW lllM3 SilverGrayMetallic/Cinnamon/Apex Arc-8
llHPF/ProEFI Stage 2.25 w/6766
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
nnacpil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
RidinBimmerz

My Ride: Porsche 997 S
man. I need another set of wheels like I need a migraine but this sure is tempting. Do you still have the RWB caps?? Also, have they been mounted before? If so, any known leaks?

997S X-51 Pack, PCCB, Full Cocoa leather and MUCH more
RidinBimmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
Patrón Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnacpil View Post
Haha what a low ball offer. Glws very nice looking rims. Any pics on the car? Curious to what it looks like mounted
I tried to respond as polite as possible to such a low ball offer. Thanks for the compliment. The only reason they were changed was because a nice set of BBS LMs became available and were switched out for the HREs. While in storage they got scratched a little so they were cleaned up and refinished. I do not have any pictures of them on a car. sorry. they look really nice if you have upgraded brakes or after market rotors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinBimmerz View Post
man. I need another set of wheels like I need a migraine but this sure is tempting. Do you still have the RWB caps?? Also, have they been mounted before? If so, any known leaks?
same here. I do not have the rwb caps but in my opinion, they look better with these color caps because of the finish. I do love the rwb hre caps, they look awesome on gunmetal or lighter finishes. yes they were mounted before, they work perfect and hold air perfect. they have never been split since they were manufactured at HRE. like mentioned above, they were only changed out because of an opportunity to use BBS LMs. gotta love BBS
Old 11-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #8
Patrón Vader

forgot to mention and confirm. wheels are in dallas tx. come see them in person if you are in the DFW area.

will ship at buyer's expense, cost is estimated at $125-$200 depending on carrier.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #9
viet211

My Ride: m3 coupe
Hi im very interested. Can you tell me how big the lips are in the rear wheels? thanks
viet211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:31 AM   #10
Patrón Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by viet211 View Post
Hi im very interested. Can you tell me how big the lips are in the rear wheels? thanks
sorry brother, they sold saturday. thanks for your interest.