E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #81
Mikedig

My Ride: 330ci
How this issue gets handled will determine if I continue to do business with them
Mikedig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #82
Blueandwhite85

My Ride: E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikedig View Post
How this issue gets handled will determine if I continue to do business with them
According to the DIY on khoalty's website, you likely installed the corners wrong. In order for them to be properly inserted, one must remove the headlight, insert the corner lens, then reinstall the headlight. Please explain how you attempted to install the lenses.
Blueandwhite85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #83
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Quote:
Originally Posted by titans99 View Post
I hate to keep this one going, but one of my license plate LEDs is bad. Only two of the six SMDs light up. I sent an email from online and haven't received a response yet. I have also not yet received the supposed apology email explaining what happened for the week where everything seemed to not go right. What's up with that and how do I get a replacement LED for my license plate? Thanks.
Quote:
Two days now and still no response. I'm beginning to wonder about second chances.
I remember seeing this email, I flagged it, we will swap them out for you, but now I can't find the email, I went back pretty far so I don't know if I put it somewhere that it doesn't belong, all these hours are starting to melt my brain I think , but open a live chat if you have a chance so I can get your order info and get the replacement out to you right away
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #84
titans99

My Ride: E46 M3
I don't see a live chat option on the website. I can send the email again.
titans99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #85
Blueandwhite85

Top right corner of the website I believe. Double checking nao.

Correction: top left, click the green bar that says live chat etc

Last edited by Blueandwhite85; 11-29-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:24 AM   #86
titans99

I don't know what browser you are using, but I don't see a green bar or the live chat option. Oh well, we got it handled by email last night.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #87
Blueandwhite85

Quote:
I don't know what browser you are using, but I don't see a green bar or the live chat option. Oh well, we got it handled by email last night.
You must be blind. It's the same on iOS Safari, IE, Firefox & Chrome. Top left. Green bar. It's there.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #88
titans99

20/20 vision. Still don't see it. Thanks for the compliment. Is it on one of the contact pages? I don't see it on the home page. I'm not an idiot and I don't feel like being treated like one. No smartass comments needed.

Last edited by titans99; 11-30-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #89
bikeaddict

My Ride: e46 330ci
I ordered a bumper from them over a week ago...sent an email a few times asking for a tracking number, I have received a few responses but no tracking number. Last email when i asked for a tracking number, on nov 29, they simply said seko will be calling me. No idea who or what that is, but they have not called. So, no idea if my bumper has even shipped yet, so its buyer beware at this point with khoalty
bikeaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #90
BLACK E46 SMOKE

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330XI
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Sent from my N860 using Bimmer App
Old 12-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #91
titans99

Seko is a really good, small LTL shipping company. Don't worry. Your bumper is in good hands.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #92
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeaddict View Post
I ordered a bumper from them over a week ago...sent an email a few times asking for a tracking number, I have received a few responses but no tracking number. Last email when i asked for a tracking number, on nov 29, they simply said seko will be calling me. No idea who or what that is, but they have not called. So, no idea if my bumper has even shipped yet, so its buyer beware at this point with khoalty
I remember talking with you but I can't remember your order number off hand, SEKO delivers to your door, so they will call you to schedule a time to drop it off, instead of having a few missed deliveries.

I feel as though if we've told you they will be calling oyu, you have received a tracking number, what's your order number and I'll get it to you, or open a live chat - i'll be on until about 5pm CST
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #93
tks

My Ride: slower than yours
After browsing their site, I won't order anything from them due to their false advertising schemes.
tks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #94
aikmanson

My Ride: 2000 323ci
I figured I would write a positive response for Khoalty here since all I seem to find are negative. Ordered clear bumper reflectors for my coupe, they came on time, got tracking number the day after I ordered. One of the reflectors was broken/chipped up on the corner and top ridge. I emailed customer service, or an email address I found on the website and received an email the next day. After a few days, a new one was on the way. I was having my doubts about the quality of Khoalty's products, but they took care of it in the end. So thumbs up to Khoalty.

My biggest complaint is the shipping prices... They are way too much for small items.
aikmanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #95
NicenLoW

My Ride: E46 JB AA S/C
Still looking for the e46 m3 race lip to come in stock? ??????

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Bimmer App

E46 M3 AA S/C
E53 X5 3.0i
NicenLoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #96
bikeaddict

I'm hoping to write a positive review as well but getting a tracking number is proving to be difficult.. And only thing said in email is seko will call me... No tracking number
Old 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #97
morningisbad

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
Have not ordered from khoalty (yet...few things on the list in the spring). But I appreciate the dedication to the community and excellent prices.

You mentioned that a few of your people have recently suffered some personal hardship; the best to you and everyone at khoalty thorough this holiday season :-)
Old 12-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #98
Whammy

My Ride: ZHP
Quote:
Seko is a really good, small LTL shipping company. Don't worry. Your bumper is in good hands.
Agreed.
Whammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:38 AM   #99
bikeaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
I remember talking with you but I can't remember your order number off hand, SEKO delivers to your door, so they will call you to schedule a time to drop it off, instead of having a few missed deliveries.

I feel as though if we've told you they will be calling oyu, you have received a tracking number, what's your order number and I'll get it to you, or open a live chat - i'll be on until about 5pm CST
order number is 117726
Old 12-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #100
morningisbad

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
I do not see the "live chat" option on my work computer. However, I do see it on my home computer. Both using google chrome. It sounds like this may be a common theme? Dean - I'd have whoever does your web development look into this asap.

Tags
khoalty, rant, whats up