E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #101
titans99

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningisbad View Post
I do not see the "live chat" option on my work computer. However, I do see it on my home computer. Both using google chrome. It sounds like this may be a common theme? Dean - I'd have whoever does your web development look into this asap.
I agree. I can't see it on any of mine. Maybe it has something to do with cookies, but I cleared mine, so that may not be it either.
titans99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #102
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Quote:
I do not see the "live chat" option on my work computer. However, I do see it on my home computer. Both using google chrome. It sounds like this may be a common theme? Dean - I'd have whoever does your web development look into this asap.
We could have been offline while you were at work? I get a lot of chats through the day but I will see if some customers aren't seeing the images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titans99 View Post
I agree. I can't see it on any of mine. Maybe it has something to do with cookies, but I cleared mine, so that may not be it either.
We have been online most of today, and right now for about another 2-3 hours, hopefully it displays for you. Its on the left column of our website, right at the top.
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #103
bikeaddict

My Ride: e46 330ci
ok finally got a tracking number, its showing just shipment info received, no pickup yet or delivery date so looks like it has not even shipped after a week and a half...here for the community? hahaha...not having a great experience for my first purchase from you....

sent an email saying that if it has not been shipped out then to cancel my order, a week and a half to ship out an in stock part is rediculous...pretty pissed off

Last edited by bikeaddict; 12-04-2012 at 06:58 PM.
bikeaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #104
morningisbad

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
We could have been offline while you were at work? I get a lot of chats through the day but I will see if some customers aren't seeing the images.
If that is the case, I'd recommend having a button that says "Our chat is offline. Here are our normal hours:". That way, I know when I come back to your site to look for products the next time, I know that I can look to see if you are online. But seeing that a website has live chat (which I think is awesome by the way. I don't like doing business over the phone or waiting for emails when I'm excited to make a purchase) some days, but not others, is frustrating and honestly, unheard of. Especially for a company that is having customer complaints about being able to reach a sales associate.

Last edited by morningisbad; 12-04-2012 at 07:58 PM.
morningisbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #105
NicenLoW

My Ride: E46 JB AA S/C
I'm excited about this lip I keep asking about. Its been 2 weeks and still isn't available.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Bimmer App

E46 M3 AA S/C
E53 X5 3.0i
NicenLoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #106
bikeaddict

Good luck previous poster, they don't respond to me either.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #107
titans99

My Ride: E46 M3
They've been able to satisfy all of my requests. I got my new LEDs tonight and they look great.
titans99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #108
bikeaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by titans99 View Post
They've been able to satisfy all of my requests. I got my new LEDs tonight and they look great.

sure they might get a few orders right, its when there is problem, you cant get a hold of them or they dont respond, and thats when you need them to the most. and like i said, a week and a half later, on an in stock part, the tracking number they gave me is still saying shipment acknowleged but not picked up yet, so not even shipped yet. I asked for a refund, and got no response...how is this a good company for the community...
Old 12-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #109
NicenLoW

My Ride: E46 JB AA S/C
The more I read the more I think about taking my money elsewhere.

E46 M3 AA S/C
E53 X5 3.0i
NicenLoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:12 PM   #110
bikeaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicenLoW View Post
The more I read the more I think about taking my money elsewhere.

i would if i could do it again...still no response from them....
Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #111
bikeaddict

you cant pm him, they dont have a phone number, they dont respond to emails, apparently they have live chat for a few hours a day if you are lucky..so use your own judgement..i was a first time customer...i'll eventually start a thread to document my experience so everyone knows...
Old 01-03-2013, 06:49 AM   #112
MacSTi

My Ride: 2005 STi
I've sent multiethnic emails asking for help on the item I purchased from them. Nothing in reply yet and has been 3 weeks.

Mine is doing the exact thing as the youtube video here... Please help!

MacSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:06 AM   #113
Custom3

My Ride: HellRot 330CI
so one of your led turn signals are blinking fast??....trying swaping one side for the other...I know it wont fit but just plug it in and see if it does the same thing. This will confirm if its a faulty turn signal or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSTi View Post
I've sent multiethnic emails asking for help on the item I purchased from them. Nothing in reply yet and has been 3 weeks.

Mine is doing the exact thing as the youtube video here... Please help!

Custom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:13 AM   #114
MacSTi

My Ride: 2005 STi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom3 View Post
so one of your led turn signals are blinking fast??....trying swaping one side for the other...I know it wont fit but just plug it in and see if it does the same thing. This will confirm if its a faulty turn signal or not.
No that's not the issue. When one blinker is on making a turn, the opposite side flickers like it has a bad connection. And the same happens when the other one is on. It happens with both sides when the other is blinking properly. When nothing is happening, and just the parking lights are on, it's fine.

Last edited by MacSTi; 01-03-2013 at 08:14 AM.
MacSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #115
Vinoth

My Ride: BMW 323i
Argghhh again I've made the mistake again of ordering from khoalty even after a bad experience last time

I place an order with priority shipping 3 days ago and still no confirmation that my order was even received .. My card shows I've been charged for it

Here we go again trying to get a hold of anyone at their office .. I don't care how cheap they are this isn't worth it
Vinoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:35 PM   #116
0-60motorsports

My Ride: E30 325ic & E46 M3
Send a message via MSN to 0-60motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60motorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinoth View Post
Argghhh again I've made the mistake again of ordering from khoalty even after a bad experience last time

I place an order with priority shipping 3 days ago and still no confirmation that my order was even received .. My card shows I've been charged for it

Here we go again trying to get a hold of anyone at their office .. I don't care how cheap they are this isn't worth it
Have you emailed them? called them? You might wana do that first.
EURO 04 M3: GC Coils, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Trunk + CF Rear Diffusor + CSL center console, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS Stepped Headers, SS Catless S & Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL Steering + CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R 3.0's, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace, BW Oil Cooler, 3.91 gears
0-60motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #117
Llink78

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
It's more likely that would work firewall is blocking the LIVE CHAT feature.

234HP/197TQ Just bolt ons :)
Llink78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #118
2000beamer

My Ride: 2000 323i
After fiddling with my $40 matte black refinished grills for my pre-facelift sedan, they fit perfectly!
Old 12-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #119
Vinoth

My Ride: BMW 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
Have you emailed them? called them? You might wana do that first.
Appreciate the suggestion and yes,however as others stated you can't call them.

I contacted them and all I got back was a tracking number. It's now December 19 and I my order has been sitting in LA since December 13.

I also note that I paid extra for priority express and it's being shipped regular priority

To add they still haven't sent me an email detailing my order, I only have the charge to my credit card. This is ridiculous how a business can function like this

Last edited by Vinoth; 12-19-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Vinoth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
khoalty, rant, whats up