E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #21
zabalzae

My Ride: 01 330ci
Fake
zabalzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #22
j_block

My Ride: 2003 325i
If he doesn't want to show pics, its clear he doesn't want to sell the car. How do we even know if there is an engine in there? How would you be ashamed to take pics of a 640hp engine if you had one?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

Last edited by j_block; 12-04-2012 at 03:42 PM.
j_block is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #23
777eThOd*

My Ride: spins too much
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_block View Post
If he doesn't want to show pics, its clear he doesn't want to sell the car. How do we even know if there is an engine in there? How would you be ashamed to take pics of a 640hp engine if you had one?

I know, I quoted that in another comment earlier, Im going to ask him see what he says if I can upload them..

2007 BMW 335i FBO 6MT - Current
2013 Nissan Nismo 370Z - Current
2004 Non-M Facelift Coupe - SOLD
2006 BMW M3 - SOLD
777eThOd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:04 PM   #24
bigugly

My Ride: things that go fast.
Hi folks, that's my car. Yes its 100% legit. I have spent THOUSANDS to make it look as stock as possible. If I showed the world and every Tom/Dick/Harry that isn't interested in it7 and solely wants to see my goods, only for the purpose of seeing some car pron, it wouldn't be a sleeper now, would it?

I swear on my word- and promise you it is what I say. If you have the SERIOUS intention of wanting to buy it, a full spec list and as many pictures as you want is available. Test drives for serious buyers will make them believe in Jesus. Please wear an adult diaper, I don't want my seats spoiled.

Alex
bigugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #25
bigugly

By the way- this car eats the soul of every "fake" hater comment people make. Super cars don't know what even happened
Old 12-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #26
Rubenk

My Ride: M35A2
Pics or it didnt happen.

I have some great oceanfront property in arizona that you might be interested in. I'll only provide proof to serious buyers though.

Last edited by Rubenk; 12-04-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Rubenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #27
05M3SMG

My Ride: bmw drop top
Send a message via AIM to 05M3SMG
You sound like a complete tool. Your car is not your wife.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #28
eson

My Ride: E46 M3, Porsche 911
Quote:
Test drives for serious buyers will make them believe in Jesus. Please wear an adult diaper, I don't want my seats spoiled.
Someone with an HPF M3 please chime in here and shut this guy up. I can fully respect the sleeper status and the car itself, but chill.

Last edited by eson; 12-04-2012 at 05:35 PM.
eson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #29
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_block View Post

It could very well be a mess of turbo plumbing under the hood, who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigugly View Post

I swear on my word- and promise you it is what I say. If you have the SERIOUS intention of wanting to buy it, a full spec list and as many pictures as you want is available. Test drives for serious buyers will make them believe in Jesus. Please wear an adult diaper, I don't want my seats spoiled.

Alex
We don't even need videos. Just pictures of the engine compartment and a general build list. No one will fly out to take a look at your car based on your word alone. That's not how the world works.
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #30
bigugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubenk View Post
Pics or it didnt happen.

I have some great oceanfront property in arizona that you might be interested in. I'll only provide proof to serious buyers though.
I'll bite. I have the money, show me proof. See how easy that is? I'll pm you an email address and if you can't show me what you claim to have- I'll be calling you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05M3SMG View Post
You sound like a complete tool. Your car is not your wife.
I guess you didn't have your funny pants on when you read my ad? Simmer down Nancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eson View Post
Someone with an HPF M3 please chime in here and shut this guy up. I can fully respect the sleeper status and the car itself, but chill.
Bring it. Seriously. Attempt to shut my car up. For tire kickers and lookie loos I have nothing for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
It could very well be a mess of turbo plumbing under the hood, who knows?

We don't even need videos. Just pictures of the engine compartment and a general build list. No one will fly out to take a look at your car based on your word alone. That's not how the world works.
Actually no. Earls prolite 350 and anotuff fittings were used throughout the car. Almost all external wiring was rerouted thru the factory harness. It looks somewhat stock under the hood minus the fuel rail and charge pipe......
I wouldn't expect someone to fly out and look at my car unless we had a few back and forth via email and perhaps a phone conversation in order to make sure that they know what they're getting is legitimate. If someone is out of town or state and wants someone to local to look at it I have no issues with someone they know coming by and taking a peek.

By the way I live next to George Bush so I could just pick you up in the car.

sorry if the sentences look funky I'm on my phone I hate typing on it

the only thing I can't fix is broken hearts.
https://www.facebook.com/BMWdoctor
I want to be your BMW products' authorized installation center in Houston.

Last edited by bigugly; 12-04-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:59 PM   #31
bigugly

. I really have been waiting to find a car that will give it a run on the freeway. That GSXR was a close one.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #32
eson

Quote:
I'll bite. I have the money, show me proof. See how easy that is? I'll pm you an email address and if you can't show me what you claim to have- I'll be calling you out.
You think he's serious about oceanfront property.... in Arizona? Are you ok? Uneducated? Hopefully joking too...?
Old 12-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #33
bigugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by eson View Post
You think he's serious about oceanfront property.... in Arizona? Are you ok? Uneducated? Hopefully joking too...?
Wow.

He is claiming something that he cannot backup. I can back up my claims and I give you my word this car makes that type of power. I have dyno sheets and you can speak to the tuner yourself if you like but I'm not going to waste my time on forum e-tire kickers. does that make sense?

Old 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #34
j_block

Quote:
Wow.

He is claiming something that he cannot backup. I can back up my claims and I give you my word this car makes that type of power. I have dyno sheets and you can speak to the tuner yourself if you like but I'm not going to waste my time on forum e-tire kickers. does that make sense?
You can back it up? Then why not just post some pics of the engine and shut us up? You are wasting your own time here by stalling. Does that make sense?

Old 12-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #35
eson

Quote:
Perfect sense, other than the fact oceanfront property in Arizona does not exist. That may be why he can't back it up, seeing as he wasn't serious.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #36
bigugly

Y'all are pissy bastards tonight

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l08g9dysrx...2020.02.38.jpg

Old 12-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #37
j_block

Quote:
Please explain to us pissy bastards why its so hard to post pics of your engine?

Old 12-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #38
bigugly

I was wondering if you (or any of you other fine fellows in here) know the definition of what a sleeper car is?

And if you don't let me know, so I can explain it to you fully.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #39
daves325in2012

My Ride: 04 330cic & 00 540i
Its the kind that you take to a street race and make someone put down a bunch of money with you, then completely whoop some ass

GLWS
Looks minty stock and like a dream

I would love to know what the exhaust and engine sounds coming out of such a factory looking car sound like, and to see peoples expressions when ya get on it ;-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App
daves325in2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #40
j_block

Quote:
I was wondering if you (or any of you other fine fellows in here) know the definition of what a sleeper car is?

And if you don't let me know, so I can explain it to you fully.
Its not the same when you are trying to sell a car

Ill sell my 325 and post pics and say it has a s54 motor with a hpf stage 3, but never post engine pics? See what we mean. Its different. All we are asking are some pics to help sell the car. That's it. Nobody wants to buy a car without some pics